GSoW is Live!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TK1973
Commander

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#221 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:34 pm

Thank you Spock and team for all the hard work you do both on GSoW and the forum
Leader of LusherForce and part of a great leadership group

TKTB51
Admiral

Post#222 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:33 pm

Ditto - many thanks and best wishes for a great holiday season.

And I was attacked (on Kit) earlier today by a Spock, but it wasn't you - it was a reb from Italy. and he face planted at about 10%
Player: TK-TB51 (leader)
Squad: DarkLords
Level 50 with all maxed out perks
Imperial (like you didn't know that already)

Founder of MEGA - "Make the Empire Great Again".

www.darklords.info (under construction)

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commodore

Post#223 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:31 am

Is anyone else having trouble getting on the GSOW site? I have not been able to load it in 2 days.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LEADER OF TheCloneWarrior SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#224 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:18 am

No issue here. Just checked.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Over 2,000 no outpost replays being shared! The largest collection of commander replays out there. Soon to become a museum of our game.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#225 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:53 am

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:Is anyone else having trouble getting on the GSOW site? I have not been able to load it in 2 days.

No issues for me.

Spock - I still get the feeling some Imperial Squads are slipping through at the Obisidian and Ultra Chrome levels. We have been matched up with those squads even when there are none showing in the queue, and even when we are submitting our low HQ lineup. E.g. Level 4-10 HQ players with 30K medals or lower, with 7 level 7's and below. Typically that lineup does not get matched up with the Obsidian and Ultra Chrome squads, where the lineups are heavily populated with Prestige players. Not a major problem, although we did come up on the short end of a 45-44 war against a squad with 12 Prestige players. The matchup was made in under an hour, so I don't think this was the result of our squad sitting in the queue too long.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#226 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:31 pm

It’s possible. Once the holiday rush settles down we will continue to look into things and improve them. We also have even more plans we want to work on for GSoW in the new year.
Spare time is getting harder and harder to find but it’s a work of passion. We just have to work within our limitations.

Check out our YouTube channel with Over 2,000 no outpost replays being shared! The largest collection of commander replays out there. Soon to become a museum of our game.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#227 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:45 pm

Spock wrote:It’s possible. Once the holiday rush settles down we will continue to look into things and improve them. We also have even more plans we want to work on for GSoW in the new year.
Spare time is getting harder and harder to find but it’s a work of passion. We just have to work within our limitations.

No worries. A majority of the time, it's spot on and really helps in speeding up getting matchups or understanding how long the wait might be. It also really shined the light on where the issue lies in matchmaking. So many more Imperial squads in that Durasteel and Carbonite league levels. Mixed squads with level 3 to 10 players with generally under 10K medals. A bit of a surprise. Thought the faction imbalance would be a little more spread out.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 25+ members, and we war twice a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#228 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:12 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:
Spock wrote:It’s possible. Once the holiday rush settles down we will continue to look into things and improve them. We also have even more plans we want to work on for GSoW in the new year.

No worries. A majority of the time, it's spot on and really helps in speeding up getting matchups or understanding how long the wait might be. It also really shined the light on where the issue lies in matchmaking. So many more Imperial squads in that Durasteel and Carbonite league levels. Mixed squads with level 3 to 10 players with generally under 10K medals. A bit of a surprise. Thought the faction imbalance would be a little more spread out.

We’re glad it’s helping and really happy it’s being used. :D

Ghostie
Major General

Post#229 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:38 am

Spock wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:

Unbelievable the time and effort you put into the game and the community dude. All though I rarely see eye to eye with you on anything and don't really care for all the Rebel love you give out...you have my respect and that's not easily earned... Happy Holidays and best wishes...Take a week or 2 off you deserve it.....detox!
Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#230 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:23 am

Ghostie wrote:
Spock wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:No worries. A majority of the time, it's spot on and really helps in speeding up getting matchups or understanding how long the wait might be. It also really shined the light on where the issue lies in matchmaking. So many more Imperial squads in that Durasteel and Carbonite league levels. Mixed squads with level 3 to 10 players with generally under 10K medals. A bit of a surprise. Thought the faction imbalance would be a little more spread out.

Unbelievable the time and effort you put into the game and the community dude. All though I rarely see eye to eye with you on anything and don't really care for all the Rebel love you give out...you have my respect and that's not easily earned... Happy Holidays and best wishes...Take a week or 2 off you deserve it.....detox!

Thanks man. I do appreciate it. I’m actually just coming off a nice 6 week break from the game :)
It was pretty nice I gotta admit. But you know me. A new unit comes out and I gotta grind it. Lol
Sadly it does seem to be pretty useless.
Happy holidays to you also!

Return to “General Discussions”