GSoW is Live!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
GAT
Captain
Posts: 82

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#181 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:42 pm

It’s a great website I have used it to find friends, show targets for conflicts and study enemy in squad wars


User avatar
lukeskywalker
Admiral
Posts: 516

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#182 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:52 am

Spock wrote:Starting today the GSoW Ager will be shut off for the maintenance period.
Will post again when the Ager is turned back on.
Enjoy the break everyone!

Side note,
We have started the beta testing phase of the long awaited matchmaking tracker. It has been going well so far and the final product should be ready For release soon!
Again, will update here when it is. .)


Looking forward to the Grand Opening of the matchmaking tracker!
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!


Zach
Commodore
Posts: 230

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#183 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:10 am

lukeskywalker wrote:
Spock wrote:Starting today the GSoW Ager will be shut off for the maintenance period.
Will post again when the Ager is turned back on.
Enjoy the break everyone!

Side note,
We have started the beta testing phase of the long awaited matchmaking tracker. It has been going well so far and the final product should be ready For release soon!
Again, will update here when it is. .)


Looking forward to the Grand Opening of the
matchmaking tracker!

Well I think the tracker working!!


MachineHead
Captain
Posts: 99

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#184 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:17 am

i have started a war this minutes...expected waiting time in tracker was some hours...matching in real was 5 seconds?! havent choose a quicker match...so imp vs rebs
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry, lol


Zach
Commodore
Posts: 230

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#185 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:25 am

Did you get an even matchup?


Zach
Commodore
Posts: 230

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#186 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:27 am

Looks like a heap of low lv imps want to war. And more high lv Rebels. So that’s the problem with matchmaking I think!


User avatar
lukeskywalker
Admiral
Posts: 516

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#187 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:49 am

Zach wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:
Spock wrote:Starting today the GSoW Ager will be shut off for the maintenance period.
Will post again when the Ager is turned back on.
Enjoy the break everyone!

Side note,
We have started the beta testing phase of the long awaited matchmaking tracker. It has been going well so far and the final product should be ready For release soon!
Again, will update here when it is. .)


Looking forward to the Grand Opening of the
matchmaking tracker!

Well I think the tracker working!!


Yes sir! Looks good! Interesting initial data. If this is the norm, it explains a lot. Does swc factor in medal count? Adjusted base score? Selected players only?
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!


User avatar
Spock
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1068

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#188 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:00 am

Today is the day!
The GSoW war matchmaking tracker is live.

Note*
The bots take a while to pass through all the squads in the database so it can take up to 40min to see your squad appear or vanish from the matchmaking queue depending on when the bot scanned your squad last.

Be sure to check out all the filtering options and have fun with it. :)
Image

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with Almost 1,500 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA


MachineHead
Captain
Posts: 99

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#189 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:12 am

Zach wrote:Did you get an even matchup?

it looks more or less fair, we go in 3xlv11, 1xlv10, 4xlv9, 2xlv8, 4xlv6, 1xlv5...they go 4xlv11, 2xlv10, 2xlv9,3xlv71xlv6, 1xlv4, 2xlv3....but its dando, tako and tat...45 should be easy for both...
mySquad: closed
myAccounts: MachineHead, Bulldozer, NineInchNails, Ministry, lol


User avatar
DeathStriker
Moderator
Posts: 6562

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#190 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:54 am

Spock wrote:Today is the day!

The GSoW war matchmaking tracker is live.

Note*
The bots take a while to pass through all the squads in the database so it can take up to 40min to see your squad appear or vanish from the matchmaking queue depending on when the bot scanned your squad last.

Be sure to check out all the filtering options and have fun with it. :)

Spock - Thanks for Posting :D

Pass on to the GSoW Development Team our thanks for their volunteer work on making GSoW better and a more valuable tool for Squad Wars and Conflicts.

:arrow: Looking forward to using the new Matchmaking Data Hub :D
 
Image
Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 5+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 41 guests