GSoW is Live!

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
lukeskywalker
Major General

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#171 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Spock wrote:
Shelendil wrote:Unless the rankings can take into account who is participating in no-op wars and who is not, the squads are competing on uneven footings. Losing a no-op war can really move you down the rankings below many squads who can't and don't participate. And you can be at the top of the rankings by never losing a outpost war and simply not participating in no-op wars.

All very true but our hands are tied on that. Nothing we can do as the outpost data is just not there.
So we do what we can and feel it’s better than nothing.

I think what you are doing is great! What I look for most is info on the other squads we are facing, and not so much the rankings. The rankings are fun, but not the main reason I find the website valuable. Anything that can be done, will always be limited to the data available. I look forward to the Squad War Matching tab once it's completed. Keep up the great work!
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Chaotic999
Commodore

Re: GSoW is Live!

Post#172 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:59 pm

does not work on edge, ok on the droid
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Return to “General Discussions”