[iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.4.0 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.4.0 - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:18 pm

AdmiralPiett wrote:Any other new changes guys?

In addition to the iPad Pro (2018 Version) Full Screen I also noted a change in resolution for Screenshots.

Prior to Version 7.4.0. when I took Screenshots of Enemy War Bases with my iPad Pro (2018 Version) often they would be 20MB or More... this would require me to adjust the size of the Images in order to post on LINE (which has a 20MB Max Limit per Image).

Version 7.4.0. change the resolution (or something) so now all Screenshots of Enemy War Bases are 19.9MB or Less, so no further action by me is needed in order to post on LINE. :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

toname
Lieutenant

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.4.0 - Discussion Topic

Post#22 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:40 am

Midge wrote:1215 almost always happens for something on your end that is not quite right. Not necessarily your fault, but not quite right.

I see it the most when people deploy an overfilled SC. I also see it alot when you go into battle, but skip alot and the game still has your loadout as one thing, but you have skipped enough for a van to fit in there that finished cooking. So the game gets confused and crashes on you.

And of course it happens whenever there is a network hiccup on either end.

I've seen 1215 with the SC overfill, but that hasn't happened in a long time. I get it when I'm tapping to drop troops at the start of a fight. Happens sometimes even when I tap exactly the # of units I have, not spamming. Probably 1 out of 20 fights at this point. On reliable Wi-Fi too.

Return to “General Discussions”