[iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.4.0 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: [iOS/Android] Client Update - Version 7.4.0 - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:28 am

Quiet on that bug, lol.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#12 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:34 am

what is teh HD squad center bug. PM me if it is something relevant like HD-loop.
better even, contact me via line: ID: darth_bratzzz

thanks !
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

toname
Lieutenant

Post#13 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 am

Got a 1215 error still. This is the most frustrating one, imo. Even when I tap exactly the # of times I have a unit, it still happens 1 out of 50 fights and is an automatic loss.

strawman3125
Major General

Post#14 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:01 am

I don't know if this is the bug being referred to but half the time when I hit the button to start the HD the game locks up and I need to restart it.

FelixKostobi
Commodore

Post#15 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 am

strawman3125 wrote:I don't know if this is the bug being referred to but half the time when I hit the button to start the HD the game locks up and I need to restart it.

No it isn't but just tried to start an HD and game froze - could move base around but nothing else happened, had to reload the game - on FBGR that is and couldn't get the SC troops deployed in time ;)
Just my first impression though, will have to check for other bases too but still....
HQ Prestige Rebel only, 79k medals, founder and former leader of Rebel4Ever, now a plain member
If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!
http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history
LINE ID : fcostov

AdmiralPiett
Commodore

Post#16 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:34 am

Any other new changes guys?
ADMIRAL PIETT - HQ Prestige - 50K MEDALS

CONTACT ME HERE:-

DISCORD - #9666
LINE - zeryabprime

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#17 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:08 am

DeathStriker wrote:GAME IS BACK ON - SERVER MAINTENANCE COMPLETED

:arrow: Changes Noted:

• iOS / iPad Pro (2018 Version) - Use of FULL SCREEN now noted smile :D
  • Other... still looking...

Yes!!! Woke up to full screen action!!!
Lone_Rebellion

strawman3125
Major General

Post#18 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:34 am

DeathStriker wrote:GAME IS BACK ON - SERVER MAINTENANCE COMPLETED

:arrow: Changes Noted:

• iOS / iPad Pro (2018 Version) - Use of FULL SCREEN now noted smile :D
  • Other... still looking...

I see the iPad Pro changes! Now if only they would use all at that screen space, they could easily fit all units on all build screens with no scrolling!

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#19 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 pm

1215 almost always happens for something on your end that is not quite right. Not necessarily your fault, but not quite right.

I see it the most when people deploy an overfilled SC. I also see it alot when you go into battle, but skip alot and the game still has your loadout as one thing, but you have skipped enough for a van to fit in there that finished cooking. So the game gets confused and crashes on you.

And of course it happens whenever there is a network hiccup on either end.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

strawman3125
Major General

Post#20 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Midge wrote:1215 almost always happens for something on your end that is not quite right. Not necessarily your fault, but not quite right.

I see it the most when people deploy an overfilled SC. I also see it alot when you go into battle, but skip alot and the game still has your loadout as one thing, but you have skipped enough for a van to fit in there that finished cooking. So the game gets confused and crashes on you.

And of course it happens whenever there is a network hiccup on either end.

It would be better if they did not count it as a loss and left the units that were in your transports, in them. It's annoying when a game bug causes you to lose gears and troops which you then have to spend more time to train.

I try to reboot the game after hitting the minus button to either remove troops from the build queue or remove troops from the transports to minimize this problem.

Return to “General Discussions”