FBGR and Facebook doesnt work for me, anybodyelse with that problem ?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Schruaf
Major General

Re: FBGR and Facebook doesnt work for me, anybodyelse with that problem ?

Post#21 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Gooner wrote:
Schruaf wrote:Gameroom still dosen't work for me.
I am in Germany - dose it matter where you life at all?

It's Strange Schruaf, because you're in the same time zone only an hour ahead of me. It's working fine here in England. hopefully, it gets fixed for you fast. and thank you for yesterday I was able to back my base up on Ios via game center and sync it then my base was restored on game room it overwrote the small base thank you much appreciated.

Great that it worked - I know what bullshit it is to loose your base.

Gameroom still dose not work for me - I will try it again tomorrow.

Gooner
Major General

Post#22 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Toydarian wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Schruaf wrote:Gameroom still dosen't work for me.
I am in Germany - dose it matter where you life at all?

It's Strange Schruaf, because you're in the same time zone only an hour ahead of me. It's working fine here in England. hopefully, it gets fixed for you fast. and thank you for yesterday I was able to back my base up on Ios via game center and sync it then my base was restored on game room it overwrote the small base thank you much appreciated.

Hooray Gooner! So glad you got your main base restored...Was wincing at your pain yesterday! So, wecome back!

It was a nightmare, there was no way I was starting over again Just glad I was able to fix it. it was a facebook error that caused the whole Issue by logging me out of my base on Ios and Gameroom. lucky enough it was backed up on Ios and was able to fix it that way. because support had no idea what was going on they just wanted to palm me off with crystals and start all over haha.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#23 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Still no access in Australia. Facebook is doing strange things which I guess means Gameroom is broken as well.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#24 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:16 am

back in game, all bases fine...hope for you too guys
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Return to “General Discussions”