Does losing a member no longer give your squad a bump on the list?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SarlaacSolo
Storm Trooper

Does losing a member no longer give your squad a bump on the list?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:07 pm

For most of the time I've been playing this game, whenever a member would leave or get kicked out of our squad for inactivity, a new member would join to take their place very shortly after. I remember reading on this forum at some point that this was because losing a member would cause your squad to get bumped to the top (or near the top?) of the list of available squads that players see when they're looking for one to join. Lately this has no longer been happening for us, so our squad is gradually dwindling in numbers--are other people experiencing this too, and if so is it because squads are no longer getting bumped when they lose a member?

DesertPyramid
Major General

Re: Does losing a member no longer give your squad a bump on the list?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:03 pm

I think it depends on how many players you have left. If I recall you need at least 15 to be a featured squad. We used to get auto-filled almost immediately, until we lost a batch of trial players and dropped to 14 or so. We have not been getting new players lately.

Kind of hoping we see a surge in new players when the EP event pops up, or Zynga starts advertising new changes to the game.
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~47k Deka/o: 49/41 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

SarlaacSolo
Storm Trooper

Post#3 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:07 pm

We've had over 15 the whole time, but almost no one joining us for at least the last month.

Spartan
Squadron Leader

Post#4 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:21 pm

I find it that once we hit 18 or 19 players, we get featured.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:09 am

If I recall correctly, losing members occasionally doesn't always result in you becoming a featured squad.

Sometimes you need to have a series of joiners and leavers to get your squad bumped towards the top of the 'featured squad' list.

EDIT:

SarlaacSolo wrote:...

If you mention your squad name, I'll try and stop by next time I'm donating rep to another squad.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Return to “General Discussions”