Lost Base progress has been overwritten

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Commodore

Re: Lost Base progress has been overwritten

Post#11 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:36 pm

Schruaf wrote:For me it sounds like you have accidentaly overwritten your facebook sync.
But as your old base is still synced over ios gamecenter (or how it is called?) you should be fine.
It is synced with gamecenter, isn't it?

Go in your old base with your iphone and sync your old base with facebook again. Be careful and read exactly what it says! Overwrite the actual facebook sync (the samll new base) with your old big base.
Too be safe logout of gamecenter before you sync with facebook.
Then the old base should be back on gamerrom too.
I originally started playing with Facebook though, and then added it to ios.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#12 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:32 pm

Gooner wrote:
Schruaf wrote:For me it sounds like you have accidentaly overwritten your facebook sync.
But as your old base is still synced over ios gamecenter (or how it is called?) you should be fine.
It is synced with gamecenter, isn't it?

Go in your old base with your iphone and sync your old base with facebook again. Be careful and read exactly what it says! Overwrite the actual facebook sync (the samll new base) with your old big base.
Too be safe logout of gamecenter before you sync with facebook.
Then the old base should be back on gamerrom too.
I originally started playing with Facebook though, and then added it to ios.

That dosen't matter.

Gooner
Commodore

Post#13 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:13 pm

They offered me 200k crystals they must be smoking crack. I'm maxed in frags for a shedload of units Togs Awings kessen etc not to mention my armoury level 7 sharp gr every jet skins at level 7 I'm maxed in the regs 200k is an insult.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#14 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Now you know how all windows players felt. :?

But one step back - I got this right your old big base is still on your iPhone - yes or no?

DeathStriker

Post#15 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Gooner wrote:They offered me 200k crystals they must be smoking crack. I'm maxed in frags for a shedload of units Togs Awings kessen etc not to mention my armoury level 7 sharp gr every jet skins at level 7 I'm maxed in the regs 200k is an insult.

Gooner - Tough Decision.

1. I would try to Sync current iOS Account to FB and then if that Fails perhaps take Zynga up on their Offer.

2. Your choice is try to continue using current Account or re-start this time perhaps doing a Mini-Base until you get back to where you were... 200K Crystals goes a long way if you use them wisely...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Gooner
Commodore

Post#16 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:55 pm

DeathStriker wrote:
Gooner wrote:They offered me 200k crystals they must be smoking crack. I'm maxed in frags for a shedload of units Togs Awings kessen etc not to mention my armoury level 7 sharp gr every jet skins at level 7 I'm maxed in the regs 200k is an insult.

Gooner - Tough Decision.

1. I would try to Sync current iOS Account to FB and then if that Fails perhaps take Zynga up on their Offer.

2. Your choice is try to continue using current Account or re-start this time perhaps doing a Mini-Base until you get back to where you were... 200K Crystals goes a long way if you use them wisely...

200k isn't gonna get me level 10 Togs and every old unit apart from Fangs maxed out at prestige level and I'm only level 9 the amount of work money time I've put into this account 200k is an insult, I can access the base via my I phone, but can't play on my desktop with it phone is backed up so I could buy a new device, with a bigger screen. but I shouldn't have to the game has been in a state for ages to start over again isn't an option especially with 200k crystals that wouldn't cover my armoury let alone my units. I get what you're saying though DS Very Tough Decision.

Gooner
Commodore

Post#17 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:59 pm

Schruaf wrote:Now you know how all windows players felt. :?

But one step back - I got this right your old big base is still on your iPhone - yes or no?

Yes, my base is still on my phone, I can access it but can't play on my desktop where I originally started playing the game Via.

Schruaf
Major General

Post#18 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:08 pm

There is no tough decision just sync the base on your iPhone with your facebook account, thereby overwriting the small new base.
I said this earlier, DS said it.
Perhaps my english is too bad.

Gooner
Commodore

Post#19 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:34 am

Schruaf wrote:There is no tough decision just sync the base on your iPhone with your facebook account, thereby overwriting the small new base.
I said this earlier, DS said it.
Perhaps my english is too bad.

I got the Base back,Schruaf. Thanks for your help on this you too DS. I did what you said with game center etc. I had to do it with 2 Different I phones, the main thing is it's fixed now thanks, guys.

EDIT:

DeathStriker wrote:

Gooner - Tough Decision.

DS You can close this thread now if you like. Thanks for your help on this.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combined Back-to-Back Posts - Added "Edit"

DeathStriker

Post#20 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:00 am

Topic Closed

Topic Closed per OP Request.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”