Lost Base progress has been overwritten

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Lost Base progress has been overwritten

Post#1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:42 am

I've lost my base I had a level 9 base which was synced, with facebook game room. now all my progress has been overwritten and I now have a useless level 2 base synced with the same facebook account. anyone else had this issue?

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Re: Lost Base progress has been overwritten

Post#2 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:51 am

Gooner wrote:I've lost my base I had a level 9 base which was synced, with facebook game room. now all my progress has been overwritten and I now have a useless level 2 base synced with the same facebook account. anyone else had this issue?

Well that's new.

Send a ticket to support ?
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Gooner
Major General

Post#3 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:02 am

Yeah, I've sent a ticket screenshots etc. I'm fuming done all the uninstall reinstall bs. and my progress is overwritten. gone from being a level 9 with a very strong armoury and maxed on a shedload of units. to a junk level 2.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:04 am

Gooner wrote:I've lost my base I had a level 9 base which was synced, with facebook game room. now all my progress has been overwritten and I now have a useless level 2 base synced with the same facebook account. anyone else had this issue?

Did you have a screenshot of your player ID? They may be able to help you if that is the case. If not, you could be in trouble.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Gooner
Major General

Post#5 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:07 am

Midge wrote:

Did you have a screenshot of your player ID? They may be able to help you if that is the case. If not, you could be in trouble.

Yeah Midge, I've sent them screenshots with my original player ID, my base itself, and receipts for money I've spent on the game etc. I've still got my base on IOS on my I phone but when I click on the settings, it gives you the option to log in to Facebook. when it should be already logged in with Facebook it's as if it's kicked me out of the game on IOS but when I log onto to game room it gives me a shitty level 2 base that should be my level 9.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:58 am

That is some weird shit.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Schruaf
Major General

Post#7 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:26 am

For me it sounds like you have accidentaly overwritten your facebook sync.
But as your old base is still synced over ios gamecenter (or how it is called?) you should be fine.
It is synced with gamecenter, isn't it?

Go in your old base with your iphone and sync your old base with facebook again. Be careful and read exactly what it says! Overwrite the actual facebook sync (the samll new base) with your old big base.
Too be safe logout of gamecenter before you sync with facebook.
Then the old base should be back on gamerrom too.

JARJAR
Major General

Post#8 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:31 am

if the old base is still visible, i think has not overwritten

one of my teammates had the same thing, the assistance was able to reconnect the facebook account to the old base using the old and new ID

Gooner
Major General

Post#9 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:34 am

JARJAR wrote:if the old base is still visible, i think has not overwritten

one of my teammates had the same thing, the assistance was able to reconnect the facebook account to the old base using the old and new ID
That's what I'm hoping they can do.

Gooner
Major General

Post#10 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:35 am

Midge wrote:That is some weird shit.
Exactly Midge, it's as if Gameroom and my iPhone have been on a weekend crack binge . and now they're on some fucked up come down. haha

Return to “General Discussions”