Are dev bases changing?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DesertPyramid
Major General

Are dev bases changing?

Post#1 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Yes, I know there is a thread on dev bases and CNFOs. I am still getting CNFOs in Tat as a Prestige Reb as of about 1hr ago... but I noticed something new.

On the retry round... Two bases named Bail Organa and 8t88 (clone wars assassin droid) popped up with lots of loot with a difference. They had Prestige components, but not 100%. The Bail base actually had a 3+1 shield config with the SC and a couple of turrets off in a distant corner. It was a challenge. Probably could have 3-starred it with the SC and air drop. Didn’t because I really just wanted the Jabba Cookies to launch the deka upgrade. 2-star was enough.

So... it looks like the dev bases are there, just requiring a bit more work now.

Unless those were real bases...
Rebel Squad: Jedi_Falcons L10+ Perks: L37
Medals: ~47k Deka/o: 49/41 Jumps: 4d/3f/3a

Vilified
Commander

Re: Are dev bases changing?

Post#2 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:30 pm

At this point it's still hard to tell. I haven't seen any knight bases in a while. Not sure if those were just Rebel dev bases or both since I only play Dark side. I have noticed a few of the newer dev bases do have a nice change in layout. As well as the marvel named bases have disappeared also. So my guess is the Disney dev bases have gone inactive which caused the cnfao debacle last month. So Zynga is playing catch up which is why I dont get cnfao back to back. 3 or 4 n-b then cnfao then back to next battle. Again truely speculation here. No inside info just theorizing throu exp....
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#3 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:41 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:Yes, I know there is a thread on dev bases and CNFOs. I am still getting CNFOs in Tat as a Prestige Reb as of about 1hr ago... but I noticed something new.

On the retry round... Two bases named Bail Organa and 8t88 (clone wars assassin droid) popped up with lots of loot with a difference. They had Prestige components, but not 100%. The Bail base actually had a 3+1 shield config with the SC and a couple of turrets off in a distant corner. It was a challenge. Probably could have 3-starred it with the SC and air drop. Didn’t because I really just wanted the Jabba Cookies to launch the deka upgrade. 2-star was enough.

So... it looks like the dev bases are there, just requiring a bit more work now.

Unless those were real bases...

Kinda coincidence DesertPyramid, that you mentioned this....as a (newish) P Reb also, I have seen very similar on Er’kit. Bases typically ranked @ 17, with loads of loot...like north of 2 mill coin and alloy. Gears north of 1000, meds up to 36. Usually get 3 stars, with care, without much air (the odd Fang for the IDT trap troops) and flag drop only if I cock up on deployment. Harder work, for sure, compared to what I have seen before, but well worth the effort, I think.

EDIT: Typo corrected
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

strawman3125
Major General

Post#4 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:43 pm

As far as I know the dev bases are constantly changing. I see the same ones for a while and then they are replaced with new ones. The new ones seem to have more prestige level buildings so my guess would be that they have an algorithm to choose new dev bases (from live player bases) on a regular schedule.

Return to “General Discussions”