Dev Bases On Green Planets For Rebels?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Admiral

Dev Bases On Green Planets For Rebels?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Not that I really care about Pony frags, but I am getting multiple dev bases on a green planet. Just one planet at this stage, but I have never had any on green planets before as a rebel. Has something in the game changed?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

BusuBoots
Captain

Re: Dev Bases On Green Planets For Rebels?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:04 pm

A few weeks ago the folks that decide how the game is being administered started experimenting with developer bases. To what end I do not know. You are the beta tester for this experiment. Congratulations!

What I don't understand is why you didn't post this in the thread it was meant for.

Boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

Gooner
Major General

Post#3 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:59 pm

I was seeing them on Yavin, last year. on a regular basis every other, base was a dev now I very rarely see them on any planet.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#4 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:09 am

I have been seeing them on all Green planets with my Rebel bases for a while now... usually only during peak play hours though.

In the last conflict there were a bunch of Rebel players on the top 50 on the green worlds where their gears and attack numbers indicated all 1000 gear wins, so either those players are all capable of steam rolling 1000 point imperial bases or they were seeing plenty of dev bases as well.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#5 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:01 pm

Still getting dev bases 12 hours later. Can't remember ever being UC on Yavin.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#6 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:14 pm

CoolGuy wrote:Still getting dev bases 12 hours later. Can't remember ever being UC on Yavin.

I get em on Yavin too, its the only green planet they appear for me tho.
Lone_Rebellion

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:33 pm

I'm not seeing many dev bases on Tatooine. Instead, I'm getting a fair amount of CNFO.

Not that it matters for this event.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:03 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Still getting dev bases 12 hours later. Can't remember ever being UC on Yavin.

What I can say as Rebel, is today early a squad mate has shared a Replay attacking a Prestige Dev base named Zaalbar on Dandoran. He got 42 medals for the 3 star attack.

If this is going to happen more often, then Rebels are in good ways to compete with Imps on greens in conflicts now.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#9 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:27 pm

mkenobi wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:

What I can say as Rebel, is today early a squad mate has shared a Replay attacking a Prestige Dev base named Zaalbar on Dandoran. He got 42 medals for the 3 star attack.

If this is going to happen more often, then Rebels are in good ways to compete with Imps on greens in conflicts now.

I don’t usually have to attack Devs on Green because of the defensive wins. Not that I’m dissing hitting devs, I just enjoy some revenge.

I can say that when I hit a Dev base on any planet, Yavin or desert planets I always keep skipping until I see one for 1065 or 1080 conflict gears.

Don’t settle for the 710’s
Lone_Rebellion

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:14 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:I get em on Yavin too, its the only green planet they appear for me tho.

I don’t usually have to attack Devs on Green because of the defensive wins. Not that I’m dissing hitting devs, I just enjoy some revenge.

I can say that when I hit a Dev base on any planet, Yavin or desert planets I always keep skipping until I see one for 1065 or 1080 conflict gears.

Don’t settle for the 710’s

I'm just saying that if you attack a real Imperial base on greens you'll probably spend ships and SC, and you'll have to wait 20 min to ask for troops, or 1h or 2 to reload ships, and you'll hardly get 3 stars. Some real bases give you less medals / points than Dev bases. So you would have to attack more real bases, gaining less points, than attacking Dev bases (if they were available on any planet) with half of your loadout and gaining more points and can attack again and again.

As Rebel Prestige I have been attacking Dev bases on ErKit with 630-700 and 900 points. but I rarely see any with more than 1000 points maybe because my base is not maxed out, but I get 3 stars using half the troops, without using SC or ships, and if were dev bases like that on any planet, it would be a lot easier for me get Obsidian / UC on greens as Rebel as it's as Imperial.

As Imperial, I always find your base on Yavin when I'm looting. I always skip you. It seems to be a tough base, mate. I can imagine the level of those Sharpshooter/Sullustan inside the barracks. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Return to “General Discussions”