Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#81 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:42 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote: 2. The game is better since he quit, or was forced to quit because scrolling is now required to access jumps. Not sure he possesses the acumen necessary to automate attacks nowadays.

The game isn’t any better. Griping exists just as much as when PLV was active, except people need to blame others now for their woes, not us. Some still think we somehow impact gameplay despite being offline for almost 4 months.

Forceisweaknyou wrote: It's wonderful to look at the leaderboards and see old school players who play the game the right way. Clearly there is more motivation to excel in the game these days.

Challenge accepted. Although you will say we somehow circumvented the game again, with another cheat, we are happy to show you that inactive doesn’t mean powerless. Make sure to wave at us on the next round of conflict leaderboards.

Hahaha I knew you would. You'll just quit again anyways. And the game's most infamous antagonist will disappear again.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Toydarian
Commodore

Post#82 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:53 pm

SleeperSim12 wrote:You lot are acting two years old who had their candies taken from them.

Guys stay on topic. doesn't this stupid partylikeVader topic not have enough F***king pages that it has to added to this topic.

+1,000,000......it is like pollution....we can do without it here.
Leader of Derwiderst4nd (Rebel, Squad Level 50)
Podracer repairs by appointment only

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#83 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:20 pm

YodaboY wrote:darthdoodie

You mentioned abt IDT earlier in other threads.
"I didn't want to reveal your loadout but since you've mentioned it, its the drop ship. I can count the number of times I've seen a drop ship used (properly) in the last year on my fingers! I know drop ships used to cause replay glitches a while ago, but hadn't heard anything for quite some time."

Have you ever seen that he really used IDT? I can see that you are telling a lie. Because I know tricks. I know when and where they will use them. Oops I will stop here. The rest is after him

Yes, yes I have seen the IDT deployed. It was right at the edge of my shield and tripped the SC. He waited for SC to reach open ground, wiped it, and then the rest of my base.

He did it on 5 occasions in total, the first time he missed half my SC and only got 1 star. Every other time he got the whole SC and 2 and 3 starred me. Always used SC and DekO. There is no cheat, or trick. I also revenged him twice. You are, as many have said, a complete fool. Carry on with your fruitless crusade. Please dont stop, I think there are a few new members who dont know how stupid you truly are.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#84 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:47 pm

Time to close this thread. Devolved to name calling and tangents.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#85 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:11 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:I have yuge issues with with Rath & his multiple Macro using PLV bases, that's it...

The Poll, you assclown, was symbolic... You see, indifferent folks like yourself defend him & wanna trash me for holding him accountable. Disney didn't, Zynga most likely won't, & Rath sympathizers like you obviously wont do shit.

SO...

Sorry not sorry you feel bullied.. When you post something in a public forum you should expect a response. Especially when you troll myself & other members as "clowns"

BTW, you started this shit... If you cant take the heat then just keep your mouth shut.

:lol:
Symbolic.....yeah you keep telling yourself that. You seem awfuly butthurt that it stands as one of the very few threads to be deleted from this forum for no result....symbolic indeed :lol:
Or is it you hate being called a clown? :shock:
I defend his, and others ability to post on a topic and not have it derailed for issues unrelated to the topic at hand. Get that into your head...its not indifference to his playing antics, its free speech...you know with this being a forum and all....

When you post something in a public forum you should expect a response.

right back at ya

you started this shit

in response to your taking the topic into yet another PLV bash. Do you have any posts in this thread related to the OP? :?

so if you can't keep on topic
then just keep your mouth shut.

Forceisweaknyou wrote:useless meme

no real thought in your post, and really just trailing coat-tails so ....meh

Both of you, ever heard of
play the ball, not the man
?

Done here, see you two in the next PLV thread

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#86 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:Time to close this thread. Devolved to name calling and tangents.

Oh the irony, but, agreed. Probably should have been closed a while back.

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#87 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:50 pm

This was all I said, then you chimed in. Trying to stifle myself & others free speech and opinions. All while you claim to be defending Rath's.

He's obviously able to & does say whatever he wants, whenever he wants. You said it yourself, my thread is gone & Rath is still here.

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
PartylikeVader wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Except when you are playing for a really useful frag and you end up on 2.1% because there are a 100 sandbaggers and cheaters ahead of you.

Name the 100.

That’s a question better answered by you...

I can't say I'm happy to keep responding to your cat-fishing. After all, you are right about me not enjoying being called a clown. But it's no reason for me to hate ya.

You are also right about me being upset that Rath is still trolling. The overwhelming majority of Commanders want him to GTFO..

Anyhow, keep on fighting the good fight, you are quite the blind lil social justice warrior. I bet everyone gets trophy's in your family.

darthdoodie wrote::lol:
Symbolic.....yeah you keep telling yourself that. You seem awfuly butthurt that it stands as one of the very few threads to be deleted from this forum for no result....symbolic indeed :lol:
Or is it you hate being called a clown? :shock:
I defend his, and others ability to post on a topic and not have it derailed for issues unrelated to the topic at hand. Get that into your head...its not indifference to his playing antics, its free speech...you know with this being a forum and all....
Last edited by FruitBowlMafia on Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lone_Rebellion

YodaboY
Squadron Leader

Post#88 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:07 pm

created(you) this thread shortly after the cheater(you) found it, distracting attention to others. And always try to close the thread when it gets worse(you). unfortunately in a small brain and is so lonely that he leaves much evidence (continues),Make it yourself and act on yourself(absurdity).
And it will gone what you made over time. The sacrifice of Imperialiasta GT alone can not be satisfied.

EdibleKarlos
Commodore

Post#89 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 am

YodaboY wrote:created(you) this thread shortly after the cheater(you) found it, distracting attention to others. And always try to close the thread when it gets worse(you). unfortunately in a small brain and is so lonely that he leaves much evidence (continues),Make it yourself and act on yourself(absurdity).
And it will gone what you made over time. The sacrifice of Imperialiasta GT alone can not be satisfied.

I'll have what he's having thanks

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#90 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote: You are also right about me being upset that Rath is still trolling.

Wrong. I raised a valid point with sufficient background into why I raised it. Continuous griping on sandbaggers cheating and stealing UC positions. Delusional claims there are “100 sandbaggers” constantly stealing UC causing grief. SWC doesn’t need PLV to have a dedicated player base that perpetually complains about something. The small fraction who does complain is more likely to use forums and give their vote on polls too. It’s easy to call someone you don’t like and sparks massive reaction with very few words a troll. I only state facts. That’s why I’m still around.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Return to “General Discussions”