Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#71 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:27 am

darthdoodie wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:What the hell is so hard to understand about my not being kind to cheats?

The poll went over like gang busters BTW... If DS wouldn’t have been so weak & removed it, the ratio of Commanders who want PLV to GTFO would be 99%..

Plant your feet and take a stand with the cheat, its a great image for ya pal.

I have zero issue with ppl addressing cheats. I have reported suspected cheaters in the past.

I have huge issues with cyber bullying and idiots who continuously derail otherwise informative or useful threads due to their petiness or external issues unrelated to the threads they hijack....thats a great image you have well and truly commandered.

You and your popcorn swilling mate have done exactly that on many occasions, contributing nothing to topics at hand, and merely making negative, derogatory, and otherwise completely useless remarks, all because you dislike the person, irrespective of the content they posted. That is when I plant my feet...not to defend cheaters.

as for your poll....you still havent quite got it .....no one was ever going to get banned here as they didnt break any rules of the forum, cheater or not. In fact, given your behaviour that came to light in the course of that poll, you had far more reason to be banned from the forum. Another great image for ya pal.

I have yuge issues with with Rath & his multiple Macro using PLV bases, that's it...

The Poll, you assclown, was symbolic... You see, indifferent folks like yourself defend him & wanna trash me for holding him accountable. Disney didn't, Zynga most likely won't, & Rath sympathizers like you obviously wont do shit.

SO...

Sorry not sorry you feel bullied.. When you post something in a public forum you should expect a response. Especially when you troll myself & other members as "clowns"

BTW, you started this shit... If you cant take the heat then just keep your mouth shut.
Last edited by FruitBowlMafia on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lone_Rebellion

GER
Squadron Leader

Post#72 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:32 am

Ghostie wrote:PLV be like..…… :lol:

https://youtu.be/zElpf-EvsEc

Hilarious!! Still laughing.
Gator-Battalion

YodaboY
Squadron Leader

Post#73 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:46 am

darthdoodie

You mentioned abt IDT earlier in other threads.
"I didn't want to reveal your loadout but since you've mentioned it, its the drop ship. I can count the number of times I've seen a drop ship used (properly) in the last year on my fingers! I know drop ships used to cause replay glitches a while ago, but hadn't heard anything for quite some time."

Have you ever seen that he really used IDT? I can see that you are telling a lie. Because I know tricks. I know when and where they will use them. Oops I will stop here. The rest is after him

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#74 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:26 am

Ghostie wrote:PLV be like..…… :lol:

https://youtu.be/zElpf-EvsEc

Hahaha
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#75 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:33 pm

YodaboY wrote:darthdoodie

You mentioned abt IDT earlier in other threads.
"I didn't want to reveal your loadout but since you've mentioned it, its the drop ship. I can count the number of times I've seen a drop ship used (properly) in the last year on my fingers! I know drop ships used to cause replay glitches a while ago, but hadn't heard anything for quite some time."

Have you ever seen that he really used IDT? I can see that you are telling a lie. Because I know tricks. I know when and where they will use them. Oops I will stop here. The rest is after him

Holy shit, you clueless fuck, it's in the report at the end of his attacks, which is what EVERYONE has been telling you, but you're too fucking stupid to listen. This is a known problem with idt's going on since level 10 was released. Good god, give it up, the dude has been beating your weak ass for months, deal with it.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#76 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:20 pm

darthdoodie wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:What the hell is so hard to understand about my not being kind to cheats?

The poll went over like gang busters BTW... If DS wouldn’t have been so weak & removed it, the ratio of Commanders who want PLV to GTFO would be 99%..

Plant your feet and take a stand with the cheat, its a great image for ya pal.

I have zero issue with ppl addressing cheats. I have reported suspected cheaters in the past.

I have huge issues with cyber bullying and idiots who continuously derail otherwise informative or useful threads due to their petiness or external issues unrelated to the threads they hijack....thats a great image you have well and truly commandered.

You and your popcorn swilling mate have done exactly that on many occasions, contributing nothing to topics at hand, and merely making negative, derogatory, and otherwise completely useless remarks, all because you dislike the person, irrespective of the content they posted. That is when I plant my feet...not to defend cheaters.

as for your poll....you still havent quite got it .....no one was ever going to get banned here as they didnt break any rules of the forum, cheater or not. In fact, given your behaviour that came to light in the course of that poll, you had far more reason to be banned from the forum. Another great image for ya pal.

Screenshot_20190309-191147_Gallery.jpg

1. You're passionate defense of the most prolific cheater in the history of the game is mind-boggling. Of all the things to be passionate about...
2. The game is better since he quit, or was forced to quit because scrolling is now required to access jumps. Not sure he possesses the acumen necessary to automate attacks nowadays. It's wonderful to look at the leaderboards and see old school players who play the game the right way. Clearly there is more motivation to excel in the game these days.
3. He was only addressed due to his penchant for defending other cheats. If you can't see the hypocrisy there then I can't help you.

-Popcorn Swiller
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Chaotic999
Major General

Post#77 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:30 pm

I have a hard earned presto base, and was a swc god on windows , In fact I think I was the best player on windows ever, and I am very handsome with a massive dick, I also have a fat mini X-999 which never gets beaten as once again I am fantastic and brilliant but I am not a cheater, just far more better than all of you lot.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

PartylikeVader
Commodore

Post#78 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:17 am

Forceisweaknyou wrote: 2. The game is better since he quit, or was forced to quit because scrolling is now required to access jumps. Not sure he possesses the acumen necessary to automate attacks nowadays.

The game isn’t any better. Griping exists just as much as when PLV was active, except people need to blame others now for their woes, not us. Some still think we somehow impact gameplay despite being offline for almost 4 months.

Forceisweaknyou wrote: It's wonderful to look at the leaderboards and see old school players who play the game the right way. Clearly there is more motivation to excel in the game these days.

Challenge accepted. Although you will say we somehow circumvented the game again, with another cheat, we are happy to show you that inactive doesn’t mean powerless. Make sure to wave at us on the next round of conflict leaderboards.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#79 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:56 am

PartylikeVader wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote: 2. The game is better since he quit, or was forced to quit because scrolling is now required to access jumps. Not sure he possesses the acumen necessary to automate attacks nowadays.

The game isn’t any better. Griping exists just as much as when PLV was active, except people need to blame others now for their woes, not us. Some still think we somehow impact gameplay despite being offline for almost 4 months.

Forceisweaknyou wrote: It's wonderful to look at the leaderboards and see old school players who play the game the right way. Clearly there is more motivation to excel in the game these days.

Challenge accepted. Although you will say we somehow circumvented the game again, with another cheat, we are happy to show you that inactive doesn’t mean powerless. Make sure to wave at us on the next round of conflict leaderboards.

“We” That’s cute..
Lone_Rebellion

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#80 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:24 am

You lot are acting two years old who had their candies taken from them.

Guys stay on topic. doesn't this stupid partylikeVader topic not have enough F***king pages that it has to added to this topic.
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Return to “General Discussions”