Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
Sunburn77
Commander
Posts: 44

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#61 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:50 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Just Incase you haven’t noticed, I’ve spent enough money on this game to get a derogatory name for that as well.

I assume you are new to the forums, it would also explain your indifference to PLV cheating.


Of course you assume. FYI, if you click the little number underneath people's avatar, you can look at their post history and get an idea for how long they've been around. It beats assuming.
Officer in EternalForce


User avatar
FruitBowlMafia
Major General
Posts: 276

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#62 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Sunburn77 wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Just Incase you haven’t noticed, I’ve spent enough money on this game to get a derogatory name for that as well.

I assume you are new to the forums, it would also explain your indifference to PLV cheating.


Of course you assume. FYI, if you click the little number underneath people's avatar, you can look at their post history and get an idea for how long they've been around. It beats assuming.

Then why would you say I hate on folks who spend money smart guy?

Quotes 4 that a$$
“since what I get from 90% of your posts is that's what your really after, are you trying to infer that people that crystal to gain an advantage are somehow inferior?”
Lone_Rebellion


User avatar
Sunburn77
Commander
Posts: 44

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#63 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:06 pm

You say that I say that you "hate on folks who spend money" and then actually quote what I actually said. In which I am clearly not saying that you are saying anything, but actually asking you what it is that you are saying. Hilarious.
Officer in EternalForce


User avatar
FruitBowlMafia
Major General
Posts: 276

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#64 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:09 pm

Sunburn77 wrote:You say that I say that you "hate on folks who spend money" and then actually quote what I actually said. In which I am clearly not saying that you are saying anything, but actually asking you what it is that you are saying. Hilarious.

It is funny.. I’m just choosing not to explain what it is you obviously don’t know.
Lone_Rebellion


User avatar
Sunburn77
Commander
Posts: 44

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#65 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:21 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Sunburn77 wrote:You say that I say that you "hate on folks who spend money" and then actually quote what I actually said. In which I am clearly not saying that you are saying anything, but actually asking you what it is that you are saying. Hilarious.

It is funny.. I’m just choosing not to explain what it is you obviously don’t know.


What's funny is how you continuously post day after day, line after line, the most predictable one upsmanship garbage anyone could hope to never see again. It's like reading "Trolling for Dummies" except I think that would be more entertaining.
Officer in EternalForce


User avatar
FruitBowlMafia
Major General
Posts: 276

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#66 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:36 pm

Sunburn77 wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Sunburn77 wrote:You say that I say that you "hate on folks who spend money" and then actually quote what I actually said. In which I am clearly not saying that you are saying anything, but actually asking you what it is that you are saying. Hilarious.

It is funny.. I’m just choosing not to explain what it is you obviously don’t know.


What's funny is how you continuously post day after day, line after line, the most predictable one upsmanship garbage anyone could hope to never see again. It's like reading "Trolling for Dummies" except I think that would be more entertaining.


Okay, fine.. I have plenty of time for noobs, my goal is to preserve this miserable game after all.

What do you mean by this?


"Being an imperial myself, I have never been attacked by PLV so I can't say anything to that regard. But I have seen YouTube videos by PLV showing how to get a quick UC crate using crystals, which I slightly modified to use a little more time but a lot less crystals, and have "stolen" a few UC's since. So while I can't say PLV is/was 100% above board, I can say PLV is capable of playing without the methods he/they are accused of."


I assumed you've watched a video PLV made and found a way to spend less crystals to get the same effect. Shame one me but I bet others would too.
Its the reason for my simple Use Crystals quote.

And what do you mean here?

"Generally, when we use quotation marks it's to quote exactly what someone said. But no one said those words specifically, so I don't know exactly what your point is. And usually, when it comes to your points, I don't care. But just this once for the sake of argument, since what I get from 90% of your posts is that's what your really after, are you trying to infer that people that crystal to gain an advantage are somehow inferior?"

I assume you mean by questioning me about "using crystals being inferior" that you are new and have no idea I help keep the lights on in SWC.

& WTF are you talking about here?

"What's funny is how you continuously post day after day, line after line, the most predictable one upsmanship garbage anyone could hope to never see again. It's like reading "Trolling for Dummies" except I think that would be more entertaining."

I post day after day? Pfttt... I think not Mr. 41 comments, better go back and look at those posts like you trying to tell me.
Lone_Rebellion


User avatar
Sunburn77
Commander
Posts: 44

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#67 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:36 pm

at first I was like "ooh, colored fonts!" but then I was like *yawn

I don't know what it is that you don't get, and just like whatever point it is that you're trying to make, I don't care.

But did you really just credit yourself with "keeping the lights on" for this game?!? I guess myself and the other 145,198 players (according to ksod) should really be thanking you. We better get on that, SWC, before Fruit Cocktail over here leaves us all in the dark!

And the last bit, that was really the whole reason for me making my 1st post. With all apologies to the OP for hijacking his thread (sarcasm-who cares about another "cheater thread" really?), all I wanted to say was that your troll crap is old as hell. I'd wish that you would give it a rest, but that would be a waste of time. Speaking of which, I've done enough of that tonight.

For what it's worth, trading shots with you tonight was better than grinding for donkey frags. (here's looking at you, Zynga) So you got that going for you, which is nice.
Officer in EternalForce


User avatar
FruitBowlMafia
Major General
Posts: 276

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#68 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:41 pm

Sunburn77 wrote:at first I was like "ooh, colored fonts!" but then I was like *yawn

I don't know what it is that you don't get, and just like whatever point it is that you're trying to make, I don't care.

But did you really just credit yourself with "keeping the lights on" for this game?!? I guess myself and the other 145,198 players (according to ksod) should really be thanking you. We better get on that, SWC, before Fruit Cocktail over here leaves us all in the dark!

And the last bit, that was really the whole reason for me making my 1st post. With all apologies to the OP for hijacking his thread (sarcasm-who cares about another "cheater thread" really?), all I wanted to say was that your troll crap is old as hell. I'd wish that you would give it a rest, but that would be a waste of time. Speaking of which, I've done enough of that tonight.

For what it's worth, trading shots with you tonight was better than grinding for donkey frags. (here's looking at you, Zynga) So you got that going for you, which is nice.


Glad you had a good time, thanks for not clarifying whatever the hell you were talking about.

And yes.. I do, & have always helped keep the lights on.
Lone_Rebellion


darthdoodie
Major General
Posts: 261

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#69 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:27 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:What the hell is so hard to understand about my not being kind to cheats?

The poll went over like gang busters BTW... If DS wouldn’t have been so weak & removed it, the ratio of Commanders who want PLV to GTFO would be 99%..

Plant your feet and take a stand with the cheat, its a great image for ya pal.


I have zero issue with ppl addressing cheats. I have reported suspected cheaters in the past.

I have huge issues with cyber bullying and idiots who continuously derail otherwise informative or useful threads due to their petiness or external issues unrelated to the threads they hijack....thats a great image you have well and truly commandered.

You and your popcorn swilling mate have done exactly that on many occasions, contributing nothing to topics at hand, and merely making negative, derogatory, and otherwise completely useless remarks, all because you dislike the person, irrespective of the content they posted. That is when I plant my feet...not to defend cheaters.

as for your poll....you still havent quite got it .....no one was ever going to get banned here as they didnt break any rules of the forum, cheater or not. In fact, given your behaviour that came to light in the course of that poll, you had far more reason to be banned from the forum. Another great image for ya pal.


User avatar
Ghostie
Commodore
Posts: 180

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#70 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:39 am

PLV be like..…… :lol:

https://youtu.be/zElpf-EvsEc
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], XitLiteNtrNite and 34 guests