Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
FruitBowlMafia
Major General
Posts: 292

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#51 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:56 am

darthdoodie wrote:sigh....the same old crew at it again....
im amazed you clowns weren't banned from the forum after your complete disgrace of a post/poll, and the surrounding abuse a few months back. gearing up for some more line conversation screenshotted fun are we?

anyhoo...
I did wonder what happened to PLV as I found a couple of their dead bases recently - Iscariot and sepheron. I guess the restricted HQ matching made them redundant.

in regards to the same old rubbish about missing UC - as mentioned many times before, you miss UC, you didn't play enough. quit trying to blame others. you're only playing the handful of guys in the 2.1 - 1.8% range in the last 30 mins so those "100" cheaters are irrelevant in that the just shift where that 2% lies. Hint: if you cant commit to over 5k gears/day/planet, don't expect to get UC. erk, tako, yavin need more. That does not detract from the OP though - flagrant cheating like that (i.e insta-win) sucks.


You are a dumbass, I alone started the poll/post you are trolling...

PLV is Macro using cheating POS.
Lone_Rebellion


User avatar
CoolGuy
Admiral
Posts: 685

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#52 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:55 am

My apologies to the good "PartyLike" players.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn


User avatar
Sunburn77
Commander
Posts: 44

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#53 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:41 am

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
darthdoodie wrote:sigh....the same old crew at it again....
im amazed you clowns weren't banned from the forum after your complete disgrace of a post/poll, and the surrounding abuse a few months back. gearing up for some more line conversation screenshotted fun are we?

anyhoo...
I did wonder what happened to PLV as I found a couple of their dead bases recently - Iscariot and sepheron. I guess the restricted HQ matching made them redundant.

in regards to the same old rubbish about missing UC - as mentioned many times before, you miss UC, you didn't play enough. quit trying to blame others. you're only playing the handful of guys in the 2.1 - 1.8% range in the last 30 mins so those "100" cheaters are irrelevant in that the just shift where that 2% lies. Hint: if you cant commit to over 5k gears/day/planet, don't expect to get UC. erk, tako, yavin need more. That does not detract from the OP though - flagrant cheating like that (i.e insta-win) sucks.


You are a dumbass, I alone started the poll/post you are trolling...

PLV is Macro using cheating POS.


Being an imperial myself, I have never been attacked by PLV so I can't say anything to that regard. But I have seen YouTube videos by PLV showing how to get a quick UC crate using crystals, which I slightly modified to use a little more time but a lot less crystals, and have "stolen" a few UC's since. So while I can't say PLV is/was 100% above board, I can say PLV is capable of playing without the methods he/they are accused of.

So with that being said, thanks PLV and keep giving the rebs what they deserve anyways! :mrgreen:
Officer in EternalForce


User avatar
FruitBowlMafia
Major General
Posts: 292

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#54 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Sunburn77 wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:
darthdoodie wrote:sigh....the same old crew at it again....
im amazed you clowns weren't banned from the forum after your complete disgrace of a post/poll, and the surrounding abuse a few months back. gearing up for some more line conversation screenshotted fun are we?

anyhoo...
I did wonder what happened to PLV as I found a couple of their dead bases recently - Iscariot and sepheron. I guess the restricted HQ matching made them redundant.

in regards to the same old rubbish about missing UC - as mentioned many times before, you miss UC, you didn't play enough. quit trying to blame others. you're only playing the handful of guys in the 2.1 - 1.8% range in the last 30 mins so those "100" cheaters are irrelevant in that the just shift where that 2% lies. Hint: if you cant commit to over 5k gears/day/planet, don't expect to get UC. erk, tako, yavin need more. That does not detract from the OP though - flagrant cheating like that (i.e insta-win) sucks.


You are a dumbass, I alone started the poll/post you are trolling...

PLV is Macro using cheating POS.


Being an imperial myself, I have never been attacked by PLV so I can't say anything to that regard. But I have seen YouTube videos by PLV showing how to get a quick UC crate using crystals, which I slightly modified to use a little more time but a lot less crystals, and have "stolen" a few UC's since. So while I can't say PLV is/was 100% above board, I can say PLV is capable of playing without the methods he/they are accused of.

So with that being said, thanks PLV and keep giving the rebs what they deserve anyways! :mrgreen:

What a revelation... “Use some Crystals”
Lone_Rebellion


darthdoodie
Major General
Posts: 266

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#55 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:You are a dumbass, I alone started the poll/post you are trolling...

PLV is Macro using cheating POS.


many of your screenshots were also posted by old mate who chimed in on this thread, prior to your idiotic poll
to think you were stupid enough to carry out such a foolish endeavour on your own probably gives your more credit than you deserve, or is it too little?


darthdoodie
Major General
Posts: 266

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#56 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:47 pm

CoolGuy wrote:I played enough, sometimes 12 hours a day. But as previously stated my Prestige base on 160k medals gets no easy matches, and most wins are 1-2 stars meaning only 70-400 gears, and that's after skipping about 20 bases. So sandbaggers and medal dumpers get an easy ride to the top of the table. I last got 3 UCs about 3 months ago, but since them only 1 or none per conflict, as the matchmaking system and only dev bases on Er'Kit do not allow for further progression.

So the only thing to take away from this, is that the people who play hard and fair are punished, while dumpers/sandbaggers/cheaters are rewarded. Please tell me how this is good for the game?


What is the game? to be medal capped? you're already there so n/a
Maxed out base? you're nearly there, and conflicts aren't necessary for that so again, n/a
Frags? .....now that is a whole other issue. One that I debated you and others in the medal dumping topics. If that is what you're after, then yes, the game is in trouble for maxed bases unless they can find dev bases. But you already know the solution to that, even i you dont like it.


User avatar
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1367

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#57 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:18 pm

We need more popcorn.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Image


User avatar
FruitBowlMafia
Major General
Posts: 292

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#58 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:49 pm

darthdoodie wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:You are a dumbass, I alone started the poll/post you are trolling...

PLV is Macro using cheating POS.


many of your screenshots were also posted by old mate who chimed in on this thread, prior to your idiotic poll
to think you were stupid enough to carry out such a foolish endeavour on your own probably gives your more credit than you deserve, or is it too little?


What the hell is so hard to understand about my not being kind to cheats?

The poll went over like gang busters BTW... If DS wouldn’t have been so weak & removed it, the ratio of Commanders who want PLV to GTFO would be 99%..

Plant your feet and take a stand with the cheat, its a great image for ya pal.
Lone_Rebellion


User avatar
Sunburn77
Commander
Posts: 44

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#59 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:28 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:What a revelation... “Use some Crystals”


Generally, when we use quotation marks it's to quote exactly what someone said. But no one said those words specifically, so I don't know exactly what your point is. And usually, when it comes to your points, I don't care. But just this once for the sake of argument, since what I get from 90% of your posts is that's what your really after, are you trying to infer that people that crystal to gain an advantage are somehow inferior?
Officer in EternalForce


User avatar
FruitBowlMafia
Major General
Posts: 292

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#60 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Sunburn77 wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:What a revelation... “Use some Crystals”


Generally, when we use quotation marks it's to quote exactly what someone said. But no one said those words specifically, so I don't know exactly what your point is. And usually, when it comes to your points, I don't care. But just this once for the sake of argument, since what I get from 90% of your posts is that's what your really after, are you trying to infer that people that crystal to gain an advantage are somehow inferior?

Just Incase you haven’t noticed, I’ve spent enough money on this game to get a derogatory name for that as well.

I assume you are new to the forums, it would also explain your indifference to PLV cheating.
Lone_Rebellion


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ForceMel and 33 guests