Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Oldrebel
Captain

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#41 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:22 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:That’s a question better answered by you...

My answer is the Star War Commander game has been “PLV-free” for nearly four months.
The “approximately 15 PLV sandbaggers hurting my chances at UC” is not a relavent argument. It hasn’t been relevant for quite some time.

So who are these “100 sandbaggers” stealing people’s UC? I’m curious if it’s a real thing or just a phantom excuse. I’m guessing the latter.

Again, no true response.

Oldrebel
Captain

Post#42 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:26 pm

PLV-free, because they are sitting elsewhere.

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#43 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:54 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:

My answer is the Star War Commander game has been “PLV-free” for nearly four months.
The “approximately 15 PLV sandbaggers hurting my chances at UC” is not a relavent argument. It hasn’t been relevant for quite some time.

So who are these “100 sandbaggers” stealing people’s UC? I’m curious if it’s a real thing or just a phantom excuse. I’m guessing the latter.

Why do you care? You don't even "play" anymore.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.
Master of PuppetsLikeVader :lol:

bob1084
Commodore

Post#44 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:33 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:

Holy crap I am confused. So when all 1 of you quit 4 months ago does that mean you are gone for good? But alas, I am even more confused because you said “PLV”

Hmmmm

Must have changed your name, back in the old days it was PLM, so which is it? What do your 1 players refer to themselves as? PLV? Or PLM the given name of your eloquent skill based squad..... of one

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#45 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:24 pm

PartyLikeVader, PartyLikeMacros, PartyLikeCheaters or PartyLikeIdiots... Who cares?

That poor guy has condemned himself to the limbo of the SWC as someone no one cares while in his delusions he still thinks he's a big deal in this game, and if Disney did not ban its clones for cheating for several years because Disney does not care, why should we give a damn ?

Let him speak, and just ignore, maybe he'll disappear along with all his clones. Games are full of idiots and cheaters. Remove one and more will pop up.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation. Currently in "Giveandgettroops" (Level 50 Imperial Squad) and "SevenOfNine2" Level 50 Rebel Squad -- training squads, everyone is welcome!

Ghostie
Major General

Post#46 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:26 pm

popcorn.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some men aren't looking for any logical solution. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#47 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:55 pm

sigh....the same old crew at it again....
im amazed you clowns weren't banned from the forum after your complete disgrace of a post/poll, and the surrounding abuse a few months back. gearing up for some more line conversation screenshotted fun are we?

anyhoo...
I did wonder what happened to PLV as I found a couple of their dead bases recently - Iscariot and sepheron. I guess the restricted HQ matching made them redundant.

in regards to the same old rubbish about missing UC - as mentioned many times before, you miss UC, you didn't play enough. quit trying to blame others. you're only playing the handful of guys in the 2.1 - 1.8% range in the last 30 mins so those "100" cheaters are irrelevant in that the just shift where that 2% lies. Hint: if you cant commit to over 5k gears/day/planet, don't expect to get UC. erk, tako, yavin need more. That does not detract from the OP though - flagrant cheating like that (i.e insta-win) sucks.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#48 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:21 am

darthdoodie wrote:in regards to the same old rubbish about missing UC - as mentioned many times before, you miss UC, you didn't play enough. quit trying to blame others. you're only playing the handful of guys in the 2.1 - 1.8% range in the last 30 mins so those "100" cheaters are irrelevant in that the just shift where that 2% lies. Hint: if you cant commit to over 5k gears/day/planet, don't expect to get UC. erk, tako, yavin need more. That does not detract from the OP though - flagrant cheating like that (i.e insta-win) sucks.

I played enough, sometimes 12 hours a day. But as previously stated my Prestige base on 160k medals gets no easy matches, and most wins are 1-2 stars meaning only 70-400 gears, and that's after skipping about 20 bases. So sandbaggers and medal dumpers get an easy ride to the top of the table. I last got 3 UCs about 3 months ago, but since them only 1 or none per conflict, as the matchmaking system and only dev bases on Er'Kit do not allow for further progression.

So the only thing to take away from this, is that the people who play hard and fair are punished, while dumpers/sandbaggers/cheaters are rewarded. Please tell me how this is good for the game?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

gnd
Squadron Leader

Post#49 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:14 am

CoolGuy wrote:
PartylikeVader wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Except when you are playing for a really useful frag and you end up on 2.1% because there are a 100 sandbaggers and cheaters ahead of you.

Name the 100.

Some say, "Anybody with Partylike" in their name.

Did you just accuse the entire rebel Partylike family of being sandbaggers and cheaters? Members include: PartylikeHAVOC (currently the top ranked squad on KSOD), PartylikePorkins, PartyLikeLando, PartylikeChewy, PartylikeBantha, PartylikeAckbar, PartylikeRey and PartylikeJediJoe.

PartylikeVader has absolutely NO association with the Partylike family except for the stolen name.

There are exactly ZERO sandbaggers and cheaters in the Partylike family.

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#50 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:01 am

gnd wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:
PartylikeVader wrote:Name the 100.

Some say, "Anybody with Partylike" in their name.

Did you just accuse the entire rebel Partylike family of being sandbaggers and cheaters? Members include: PartylikeHAVOC (currently the top ranked squad on KSOD), PartylikePorkins, PartyLikeLando, PartylikeChewy, PartylikeBantha, PartylikeAckbar, PartylikeRey and PartylikeJediJoe.

PartylikeVader has absolutely NO association with the Partylike family except for the stolen name.

There are exactly ZERO sandbaggers and cheaters in the Partylike family.

It's strange but true, that rebel players know more about IMP squads than rebel squads, and vice versa for IMP players, as they see more players on the opposite faction through PVP and war than players from their own faction.
The (genuine) PartyLike family has existed since the beginning and PLC (PartyLikeChewy) was one the top rebel squads then.

Return to “General Discussions”