Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Gooner
Major General

Re: Imperialiasta GT is a scripter who needs to be banned from the game

Post#31 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:14 am

TNT wrote:He attacked me as well.
Thought it was hilarious. He dropped Kessen, missed his shot by a mile, died and won with 100%. I will send my recording to Disney to pile on.

Yeah, send all the info vids, screenshots etc over to Zynga. More of us that report this tool the better.

DrPain
Commodore

Post#32 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:30 am

From the post earlier, Zynga's response to cheaters sounds a lot like DI's. It's almost like they've just handed the playbook over during the transfer. I don't have any idea how long it would take for Zynga to make all these things their own.

I'm playing a different game (probably much more ptw than this one), but they've been pretty good at combating cheaters and probably more importantly much more transparent about it. They have posted a list of players that they've banned. I really think that communication is key in this and other aspects of the game. There's a thread where someone was giving the devs 40 days to show them something. If they posted details on what they plan for the future, then people wouldn't have to guess.

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#33 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:20 pm

CoolGuy wrote:Except when you are playing for a really useful frag and you end up on 2.1% because there are a 100 sandbaggers and cheaters ahead of you.

Name the 100.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#34 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:39 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:
CoolGuy wrote:Except when you are playing for a really useful frag and you end up on 2.1% because there are a 100 sandbaggers and cheaters ahead of you.

Name the 100.

Some say, "Anybody with Partylike" in their name.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Oldrebel
Commander

Post#35 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:03 pm

CoolGuy wrote:
PartylikeVader wrote:

Name the 100.

Some say, "Anybody with Partylike" in their name.

Lol.
All the clones are in hibernation again.

BusuBoots
Captain

Post#36 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:11 pm

Sorry my sandbagged base caused you so much angst. Its just how I chose to approach that account. Still..... not going to change tactics. I have to make fine adjustments in medals and base score because of the recent cnfo madness, but after that's done it's back to sandbagged UC for that account.

My more normal account hired boba fett to assassinate my sandbagged account on a couple conflicts.

The voices are a bit loud in here.... dont you think?

Boots, and sandbagged boots
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#37 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:03 pm

PartylikeVader wrote:

Name the 100.

That’s a question better answered by you...
Lone_Rebellion

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#38 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:05 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if some made so many accounts to just get easy wins off attacking them and finding them randomly too.

So much going on in this game beyond the game.

Oldrebel
Commander

Post#39 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:09 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
PartylikeVader wrote:

Name the 100.

That’s a question better answered by you...

Lol.
C'mon FBM, what do you expect?
From someone who brags everywhere that PLV is so "elite". Has their own website, video channels, etc. Awesome freakin' squad....
But seriously, can't keep but ONE account there to hold the squad???
That's nothing more than hiding in a cowardly manner.

Other squad not on ksod, so can't look up any stats. There is no "Rath Severus" available anywhere on ksod.

And search the forum... Look at every single response from PartyLikeClonedAccounts.
Not once, ever, has he answered any direct questions about clones. Always obfuscated double-speak.

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#40 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:21 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:That’s a question better answered by you...

My answer is the Star War Commander game has been “PLV-free” for nearly four months.
The “approximately 15 PLV sandbaggers hurting my chances at UC” is not a relavent argument. It hasn’t been relevant for quite some time.

So who are these “100 sandbaggers” stealing people’s UC? I’m curious if it’s a real thing or just a phantom excuse. I’m guessing the latter.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Return to “General Discussions”