I need some help....

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Re: I need some help....

Post#11 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:58 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:If you look really close to the east side of the HQ there is a small gap in the shields exposing the HQ/factory. Drop a few Tie Fighters right on that gap between the shields. Not sure if you have Tie Fighters at l 4 though… very long time ago that I was there. Most of the Solar System had yet to be formed,... ;)

this may come too late for this war but you can try another time, good luck!

No air at L4.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#12 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:10 am

Level fours don't gave a star command, and can't even use sample starfighters from their inventory.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#13 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:02 am

ok then I give you a snowflake's chance in hell to get Tat OP with L4 troops…
Sorry. Upgrade asap and keep at it!
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Itsatrap
Lieutenant

Post#14 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:00 pm

What I do is not drop any troops at all and just use starship to lead the way. Here are the 3 Starship attack options:
1. WITH YARVIN 4 IN PLAY - Use an Awing to take out the most Eastern Shield Generator then with the HQ exposed hit with as many X-wings as possible.
2. WITHOUT YARVIN 4 BUT WITH U-WING SKIN - Again use an Awings (2 this time) to take out the most Eastern Shield Generator. Target the U-wing hit so it makes contact only on the HQ (might need 2)
3. BE LIKE LUKE SHOOTING WAMPRATS! - This one takes a lot of practice, but when you get it you will cheer with joy! There is a weak spot where the lvl 8 sheild DO NOT cover the HQ (Pictured below) you need to hit it directly in the exact same spot with X-wings 4-5 times and the HQ will blow and you will have secured the Planet!....
[img]
Tatoonine.jpg
[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"May the force be with us" - GENERAL ACKBAR

Josketer
Commodore

Post#15 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Itsatrap wrote:What I do is not drop any troops at all and just use starship to lead the way. Here are the 3 Starship attack options:
1. WITH YARVIN 4 IN PLAY - Use an Awing to take out the most Eastern Shield Generator then with the HQ exposed hit with as many X-wings as possible.
2. WITHOUT YARVIN 4 BUT WITH U-WING SKIN - Again use an Awings (2 this time) to take out the most Eastern Shield Generator. Target the U-wing hit so it makes contact only on the HQ (might need 2)
3. BE LIKE LUKE SHOOTING WAMPRATS! - This one takes a lot of practice, but when you get it you will cheer with joy! There is a weak spot where the lvl 8 sheild DO NOT cover the HQ (Pictured below) you need to hit it directly in the exact same spot with X-wings 4-5 times and the HQ will blow and you will have secured the Planet!....
[img]
Tatoonine.jpg
[/img]

Man, what are you talking about ? Him is a level 4 ... ,does not have any planes, nor an atat ... and him is an Imperial player.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Itsatrap
Lieutenant

Post#16 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Josketer wrote:Man, what are you talking about ? Him is a level 4 ... ,does not have any planes, nor an atat ... and him is an Imperial player.

Indeed "him" is!
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water though eh?!
"May the force be with us" - GENERAL ACKBAR

Josketer
Commodore

Post#17 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Itsatrap wrote:
Josketer wrote:Man, what are you talking about ? Him is a level 4 ... ,does not have any planes, nor an atat ... and him is an Imperial player.

Indeed "him" is!
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water though eh?!

:roll:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”