I need some help....

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Ghostie
Captain

I need some help....

Post#1 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:02 am

…..on retaking Tattoine Outpost in current war my mini bases are in.

Information is as follows:

- The outpost I need to retake is level 8... Level 8 Tattoine Outpost.
- I have 27 level 4 base attacks to retake it.
-very basic troop selection storms, bikes, tanks, atst, dark troopers/dews none of those past level 3 though.
-Only hero available veteran atst
-Squadcenter Capacity 16
edit* - forgot to add transport capacity ranges from 40-46 units

Any help appreciated.
"REBEL LIVES MATTER!"

Josketer
Commodore

Re: I need some help....

Post#2 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:03 pm

I think that's an impossible mission for a level 4. Unless you have takodana in favor and have an elite atat of inventory and even then I'm not sure the plan would work.
Example :
Here tatooine outpost was at level 9 and look at the troops I used , to retake it , I was a level 7 back then.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#3 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:44 pm

I would say it will be tough with a level 4 attack, but the way I would try is to first deploy a shock trooper at ~4:30 on the edge. I don't know level 8 Tat that well, but I assume there is a trap near the hq. Next, deploy storms from 6 o'clock to about 3:30 on the edge as fast as possible (all 45, or however many you have). Once those are down, drop the VATST as close as possible to the hq, and hope it makes it to the hq and that the storms shield it. Put 4 twyleks in the SC, and deploy that alongside the ATST. I guess you could also go with an astromedic, two heavies, and storms. No matter what, it is very unlikely that a four can get it done imo.

Sunburn77
Commander

Post#4 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:39 pm

A L4 has how many UC? 52 I'm guessing?
Here's what you do:
toy around with baiting the factories and trying to kill the vehicles. Once you take them out, getting the HQ is a lot easier. Just keep experimenting, and you'll be a tat taking pro! (Once you level up once or twice)
Officer in EternalForce

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:08 am

Without armory or any outpost buff help ... just forget it, not with L3 troops and L4 transports.
Now only if Tako is in play, then perhaps ...

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:52 am

It is difficult with no buffs available. I think the best shot you're going to have is to bait and fang the SCs and roll a van up front and hope to sneak in with something like 40 rebs and a couple meds in two waves of 20. Also going to want Han maybe so he will try to shoot through it to get to the other side of the base.

Just throwing shit at the wall here.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

rebel10
Commander

Post#7 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:35 am

You have to depend on high level donation (jumps) for the SC and unique inventory units to build an assault.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:24 am

Didn't even think about the SC, but a bunch of solid Jets in there behind rebs and meds would work fine.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

Ghostie
Captain

Post#9 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:43 pm

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Feel free to close this thread down DeathStriker or any mod.
"REBEL LIVES MATTER!"

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#10 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:01 am

If you look really close to the east side of the HQ there is a small gap in the shields exposing the HQ/factory. Drop a few Tie Fighters right on that gap between the shields. Not sure if you have Tie Fighters at l 4 though… very long time ago that I was there. Most of the Solar System had yet to be formed,... ;)

this may come too late for this war but you can try another time, good luck!
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”