Armory and squad war

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
P1mp1n
Cadet Trooper

Armory and squad war

Post#1 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:12 pm

Hello, sorry if this has been discussed already. When In squad war it seems my troops do t have the armory buff in regular battles I get the buffs. Is this by design or glitch.

Jax
Commander

Re: Armory and squad war

Post#2 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:34 pm

The armory does not apply during PvP in squad wars.

P1mp1n
Cadet Trooper

Post#3 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Ah and there ya go! Thank you! Guess I need to browse for better attack tactics!

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#4 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:46 pm

P1mp1n wrote:Ah and there ya go! Thank you! Guess I need to browse for better attack tactics!

Surely your squad mates would have told you this?
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

CrixMadine45
Lieutenant

Post#5 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:32 am

You get your perks by taking and holding OutPosts.

DeathStriker

Post#6 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:59 am

P1mp1n wrote:Hello, sorry if this has been discussed already. When In squad war it seems my troops do t have the armory buff in regular battles I get the buffs. Is this by design or glitch.

P1mp1n - As already stated, when attacking War Bases on Sullust only the Buffs from Outposts Apply. You can't use Armory Equipment.

HOWEVER, you can if desired use Planet Specific Armory Buffs when attacking Outposts in War.

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#7 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:23 pm

The armory does work when attacking outposts though, so keep that in mind. That's why it's key when in squad mismatches where you are the underdog, that your lower level players are on at the start of wars. They need to use their attacks on outpost control, utilizing any armory buffs they have. That saves your higher level players from using up attacks on outposts. Especially with Takodana or Tatooine in play. It's possible for 5 players level 8 through Prestige, to score 45 on their 15 attacks. Even against some all Prestige or level 10 squads.

In fairer matchups, the lower level players can obviously take outposts but also take out one of their similar level counterparts.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Return to “General Discussions”