EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#71 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:12 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 13,600 - 1.98% - 4d 10h
    Dan - 12,641 - 2.14% - 4d 21h
    Hot - 20,257 - 1.87% - 4d 12h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: Won't be posted this Week (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

DeathStriker

Post#72 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:18 am

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #1):

Overnight I completed Research on all 3 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

1. HQ 11 - Objective 15/25 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 15/25 Completed.
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 15/25 Completed.
And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

EdibleKarlos
Commodore

Post#73 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:50 am

DeathStriker wrote:CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 13,600 - 1.98% - 4d 10h
    Dan - 12,641 - 2.14% - 4d 21h
    Hot - 20,257 - 1.87% - 4d 12h
    ==================

Post any comments below...

the Sandbaggers are gonna have to put in a lot of work to keep up with the UCL thresholds, they have the advantage chasing the EP, but decimator / fangs are a really useful unit to have. I feel sorry for the new players hoping to unlock these units, particulary the shocks as the UCL is being driven up by Full P's chasing dev bases with their high cogs for the easier EP.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gooner
Major General

Post#74 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 am

EdibleKarlos wrote:the Sandbaggers are gonna have to put in a lot of work to keep up with the UCL thresholds, they have the advantage chasing the EP, but decimator / fangs are a really useful unit to have. I feel sorry for the new players hoping to unlock these units, particulary the shocks as the UCL is being driven up by Full P's chasing dev bases with their high cogs for the easier EP.

The Fella who's top on Dando is cheating not even sandbagging he's just dropping a couple of troops and getting the 100% win he was at it the other week when we had the ski speeder/614-ava conflicts he's doing the same again this time.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity

Werowe4
Captain

Post#75 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:02 pm

Gooner wrote:
EdibleKarlos wrote:the Sandbaggers are gonna have to put in a lot of work to keep up with the UCL thresholds, they have the advantage chasing the EP, but decimator / fangs are a really useful unit to have. I feel sorry for the new players hoping to unlock these units, particulary the shocks as the UCL is being driven up by Full P's chasing dev bases with their high cogs for the easier EP.

The Fella who's top on Dando is cheating not even sandbagging he's just dropping a couple of troops and getting the 100% win he was at it the other week when we had the ski speeder/614-ava conflicts he's doing the same again this time.

Are you referring to Imperialista GT?
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Reduced Quote for Brevity
- Werowe4 | Sanctuary_reboot Officer
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

Gooner
Major General

Post#76 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:08 pm

Werowe4 wrote:
Gooner wrote:

Yes Drops a couple of troops, a few seconds later he's got a 100% win. even though his troops were dead no replay glitches just straight up scripting. A few people have been hit by him in previous conflicts, the same result.

Werowe4
Captain

Post#77 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:09 pm

Gooner wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:
Gooner wrote: The Fella who's top on Dando is cheating not even sandbagging he's just dropping a couple of troops and getting the 100% win he was at it the other week when we had the ski speeder/614-ava conflicts he's doing the same again this time.

Yes Drops a couple of troops, a few seconds later he's got a 100% win. even though his troops were dead no replay glitches just straight up scripting. A few people have been hit by him in previous conflicts, the same result.

Ah, that’d make sense. I was wondering how he seemed to zoom past me and everyone else by so much overnight.
Sanctuary_reboot is recruiting active, lvl 6+ imperials. We’re a close-knit squad whose members are mostly active daily and very supportive; your SC will never go empty with us. For more: https://tinyurl.com/y5pun3j8

Gooner
Major General

Post#78 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Werowe4 wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:

Ah, that’d make sense. I was wondering how he seemed to zoom past me and everyone else by so much overnight.
There's another one same squad a few places behind him. hmmm wonder if he's up to the same tricks Lol

Werowe4
Captain

Post#79 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Gooner wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:
Gooner wrote:Yes Drops a couple of troops, a few seconds later he's got a 100% win. even though his troops were dead no replay glitches just straight up scripting. A few people have been hit by him in previous conflicts, the same result.

There's another one same squad a few places behind him. hmmm wonder if he's up to the same tricks Lol

Can’t tell for the second guy and can’t send my second account to see what they’re saying internally since it’s a request one. They’re both def medal dropping hard af though.

Gooner
Major General

Post#80 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Werowe4 wrote:
Gooner wrote:
Werowe4 wrote:Ah, that’d make sense. I was wondering how he seemed to zoom past me and everyone else by so much overnight.

Can’t tell for the second guy and can’t send my second account to see what they’re saying internally since it’s a request one. They’re both def medal dropping hard af though.

Thing is they are Idiots because all they are doing is running up the requirements for the Normal hard working players. I can't say the other guys up to no good, because he might not be the, GT Fella is 100% up to no good. lol

Return to “General Discussions”