EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Boog
Grand Admiral

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#331 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:27 pm

DesertPyramid wrote:
Kind of wondering if the Easter Bunny event will bring Rancor’s and Krayts...

I wonder if when the monster event finally arrives, will it only be for level 10's and 11's? Will everyone lower be going for samples, or will they get a clue and let everyone go for frags to unlock the strix monsters? My level 9 base is leveled up, and I have the hq upgrading, but will pull the plug on that if an ITT event is around the corner or if a Strix event is coming, and it doesn't lock out everyone below level 10. I'd much rather do events with a level 9 base than higher, because it is easy as hell.

lukeskywalker
Admiral

Post#332 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:20 pm

Gooner wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:
Ghostie wrote:Everything maxed in current conflicts.

Need 40 frags to max Rodians in EP event.

Easy week no grind slow and steady...love the EP events! :D

How about an EP event for BANG BUS frags next...that'd be sweeeeet!

+1 for bus event!

Including the xwing/tie skin would be awesome!

Yeah, I'd like to see a U wing event along with the wookie wagons. Too many frags to be grinding for them In conflicts I'd also like to see some of the older units In events Togs, drabs, Fangs as there's plenty of players from level 6 upwards who don't have those units unlocked so It would be nice for them to have those Items In their collections.

Yeah, some of our new guys have never seen a tog frag. Putting infiltrator frags on Er'Kit was also a bit cruel for the new guys or the guys who lost their bases in the Amazon Fire phase out and had to start over.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

DeathStriker

Post#333 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:57 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #3 (Update):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 15,254 - 1.77% - 4d 10h
    Dan - 16,489 - 2% - 4d 8h
    Yav - 15,501 - 2.01% - 4d 16h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

GSoW CONFLICT TRACKER: Click here for Real Time (current) Conflict Stats. **Only Active During Conflicts**

Post any comments below...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

DeathStriker

Post#334 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:58 am

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #3):

Overnight I completed Research on all 3 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

1. HQ 11 - Objective 15/25 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 16/25 Completed.
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 16/25 Completed.
:arrow: I am now looking at getting to Elite Crates either late Sunday or Early Monday.

And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

It has been an honor and a privilege helping the SWC Community. MTFBWYA

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#335 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:37 am

lukeskywalker wrote:
Gooner wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:+1 for bus event!

Including the xwing/tie skin would be awesome!

Yeah, I'd like to see a U wing event along with the wookie wagons. Too many frags to be grinding for them In conflicts I'd also like to see some of the older units In events Togs, drabs, Fangs as there's plenty of players from level 6 upwards who don't have those units unlocked so It would be nice for them to have those Items In their collections.

Yeah, some of our new guys have never seen a tog frag. Putting infiltrator frags on Er'Kit was also a bit cruel for the new guys or the guys who lost their bases in the Amazon Fire phase out and had to start over.

I don't know about others, but ErKit is always the last planet I unlock for any of my accounts due to its lack of importance in squad wars, and especially because we already start on a desert planet. For veteran players starting again/a 2nd base, and to use all Armory equipments, you need to unlock at least one planet of any landscape to use your Armory since you build the planetary at HQ 5.

Put one of the most important units that we don't get frags in about 6 months in an exclusive conflict on ErKit is some kind of pure wickedness pf the Devs. My HQ 8 don't have ErKit, but I have the Ithorian at high levels since the previous Events, but my HQ 6 Rebel doesn't have ErKit also and was kept out of this conflict. Still using Jugs, and Ducks to destroy shields with this account.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial HQ 11 & Rebel HQ 11 on vacation.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Commodore

Post#336 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:08 am

CoolGuy wrote:It's all about planning and timing to get ahead in the events. Set up the long research times so they occur during your down times, eg overnight or while you are at work. For example I have the last 8 hour research going now while I am at work, and then tonight I will get the last 10 hour going to wake up in the morning for the final task. Then I will have nearly 3 clear days of bonus crates.

Yeah, thanks. I try to but especially during those times(night and work) it seems I am always in a string of 1 or 2 hour cook times so when I go to bed, 2 hours later, the crate sits there the rest of the night and usually until I get off work the next evening. I really dont have the time in the morning to start another crate(5 am. comes early) so, during the week that crate sits for about 18 hours. Weekends I usually am on all day both days yet it seems with my schedule I just do not have the available time. It would be VERY nice if when a crate was cooking, our ep's after fights could accumulate, even if it would just credit us enough just for the next crate would help tremendously.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LEADER OF TheCloneWarrior SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

Vilified
Commander

Post#337 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:43 am

DeathStriker wrote:
RogueTwo wrote:I thought sully's are this EP reward. It says fighter pilots. :evil:

RogueTwo - Sully Samples are possible in Regular Event Crates. Sully Armory Frags are possible in Elite Event Crates.

Yeah they've been possible in the 2 previous parts. My developer notes stated we would be completing for the Rodians. We were lied too! You cant brush it off like this! It's clear as day. Pilots, Officers, Snipers... So wheres the snipers? I got plenty of Cold Mhc frags in the elites.... What do they have to do with a "Naval assault"? This a bad as the new movies... "Just drink this blue milk and go buy more crystals...
A spade is a spade.. A LIAR IS A LIAR! And I guess we're just supposed to take it right! False advertising is against the law guys & THIS IS VERY BORDERLINE..
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#338 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:18 am

Hell, I love the cold weather mhc frags. I maxed them out on my main base thanks largely to events last year, and can upgrade to nine on my secondary base. They are the rarest of frags in the regular pool. They are great on offense AND defense.

Gooner
Major General

Post#339 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:37 am

Yes, Cold weather Hails/mhcs shouldn't be Linked to a naval assault but they've got to fill the crates with something. and as Boog quite rightly pointed out they're a great unit/skin to have if I'm on Hoth cold weather hails are my go-to unit both In attack and defence. Against the law? I wouldn't go as far as to say that because the frags are dropping just not as well as the other units/skins are. And the reason for that is they're running Naval assault crates In the shop as they want you to buy them that's probably why they're not dropping as well as the other units they've got to make their money somewhere.

strawman3125
Grand Admiral

Post#340 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:43 am

Boog wrote:Hell, I love the cold weather mhc frags. I maxed them out on my main base thanks largely to events last year, and can upgrade to nine on my secondary base. They are the rarest of frags in the regular pool. They are great on offense AND defense.

So true! Now we need an event with the bantha/dewbacks!

Return to “General Discussions”