EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:35 am

Ghostie wrote:
FruitBowlMafia wrote:I’ve maxed all the frags in both pool’s except Chewy & the Sully, bonus crates should be EPIC!

I see levX Sully’s I my future.

Nothing wrong with your current "sullys."

Good lord I don't want to see that base of yours with lvl 10's :(

Seriously, though I hope you get them your base by my definition is in the top 10 of all Rebels in the game....very solid...and kudos to you!

Thx bro! MTFBWY
Lone_Rebellion

DeathStriker

Post#32 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:10 pm

EVENT: Naval Assault #5 Starts Tomorrow

You can feel the excitement building as most Player return from "vacation" to participate in this first SWC Event following the transfer of control to Zynga / Natural Motion Games.

In 24 hours the "fun" and Elite Event Crate Grind begins... :D

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

FelixKostobi
Commodore

Post#33 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:28 pm

nothing in dev news so far though....
HQ Prestige Rebel only, 79k medals, founder and former leader of Rebel4Ever, now a plain member
If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!
http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history
LINE ID : fcostov

DeathStriker

Post#34 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 pm

FelixKostobi wrote:nothing in dev news so far though....

FelixKostobi - You won't see anything until Event Starts - Tomorrow - so until then relax for 24 hours and get ready for the "grind"... :lol:

If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#35 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:38 pm

DeathStriker wrote:

FelixKostobi - You won't see anything until Event Starts - Tomorrow - so until then relax for 24 hours and get ready for the "grind"... :lol:

Although it's great that a worthwhile Event is about to start, most of us are waiting to hear something relevant from Zynga in relation to fixing game issues - particularly matchmaking.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#36 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:57 pm

iamatccitian wrote:Its good to see that a naval ep event is coming later in March plus the conflict frags for the shield busting A-Wing Starfighter. Sure wonder however what ever happened to gaining any frags for the shield busting Hero Elite AT-TE Walker? I have been stuck on level 2 for what seems like since the unit came out. I rarely if even ever have gotten any frags from any crates since. Guessing it is the same for the comparable unit for the Empire? Maybe the devs figured a higher level unit like it was too powerful?

I am in the Empire, but I know for me and the Elite AT-ACT, I get quite a few frags from heroic defenses. Now, I might add I try to get at a minimum 6 hero defense is a day but in the long run, those defense crates definitely add up and speed up the process for quite a few in Elite troops. I would say in the past year I have gotten 2 upgrades for jump Troopers, regular Troopers, and Reserves just from the frags I have collected from HD crates. It is definitely a grind only getting two frags at a time, but those two frags every crate that you get them definitely add up. As far as my AT-ACT, I have probably got enough Frags in the past year to upgrade him once. They do work. Time is of the essence. That is all we have in this game to better our troops is time. Hope this might help you. Have a good day.

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#37 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:12 pm

Personally, I will have three weeks of doing something else as far as the conflicts are concerned. I have been here since the beginning and I upgraded Johan, tie advanced, decimator, and the MTV back when I think it was objectives you could complete to upgrade them. I am very glad that they are giving the opportunity to everyone who was unable to do that to upgrade there's, but for me I guess it is going to be 12 HD crates a day and working on my medal count. Oh well, win some, lose some. Hopefully, at least we will have this event so I can get to the end and get some of those extra crates. I myself definitely need Frags for the rodian, Imperial Starfighter pilot. My poor Imperial Starfighter pilot so far has only made it to level3. Anyway that's my rambling. Good luck everyone on the naval upgrades. Hope you all do well and get the needed Frags. Good Day all.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#38 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:21 pm

DeathStriker wrote:

We already have the info about the Conflicts for old Elites, I believe everything is proceeding as the Data Miners have foreseen... :D

I so excited for this new Event like I was in the past. Four accounts ready to try go for the Event Elite Crates as fast as possible. I will give a break of wars for the next 3 weeks. I gave up improving the Prestige Starship Command upgrade for my both Prestige because of this Event. Hope I can max out all Old Elites for both, and upgrade what was left behind 5 months ago when Events disappeared.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

ImperialTyrant
Storm Trooper

Post#39 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:53 pm

So excited....

DeathStriker

Post#40 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:45 pm

NOTICE: Scheduled Server Maintenance

:arrow: See Spock's Post found here.