EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Major General

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#21 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:11 am

Unfortunately the matchmaking system is still broken, so it's going to be very difficult to take advantage of the new events. The sandbaggers and medal dumpers will have a field day.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#22 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:59 am

good news about the naval event, but that's about it! People saying that Zynga are listening to this forum are deluded, they may read it but take absolutely no notice of what players want imo.
If they did, they would not have a week of donkey conflict and would remove the Lin demo droid, the turret slicer, , the Donkey, the Death trooper, the spider, the downton abbey merc, Add replays to wars have a no ops war option, give us a chance to turn a regular droid into a prestige droid, have more events and give us our fucking medals back.

Edit , and fix match making as post above to same HQ lvl .
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Gooner
Commodore

Post#23 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:13 am

Chaotic999 wrote:good news about the naval event, but that's about it! People saying that Zynga are listening to this forum are deluded, they may read it but take absolutely no notice of what players want imo.
If they did, they would not have a week of donkey conflict and would remove the Lin demo droid, the turret slicer, , the Donkey, the Death trooper, the spider, the downton abbey merc, Add replays to wars have a no ops war option, give us a chance to turn a regular droid into a prestige droid, have more events and give us our fucking medals back.

Rome wasn't built in a day. the game has been on autopilot for months, this is only the second day of them being in charge really. give them a bit of patience mate and they might implement all of those changes or apply some of them.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#24 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:25 am

Adding more fragments to squad war crates too would be appreciated. Different types.

Those maxed on bronzium crates are out of fragments to collect. More to the bronzium crates and the similar ones would be good too.

After this event all those will be maxed too for the squad war units needed.

lukeskywalker
Commodore

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#25 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:38 am

sgu97cab wrote:
lukeskywalker wrote:
iamatccitian wrote:Its good to see that a naval ep event is coming later in March plus the conflict frags for the shield busting A-Wing Starfighter. Sure wonder however what ever happened to gaining any frags for the shield busting Hero Elite AT-TE Walker? I have been stuck on level 2 for what seems like since the unit came out. I rarely if even ever have gotten any frags from any crates since. Guessing it is the same for the comparable unit for the Empire? Maybe the devs figured a higher level unit like it was too powerful?

Actually, there were a lot of Elite AT-TE frags in the event crates in the middle of last year if I recall the timeline correctly. I was able to get mine to Prestige level in a couple of months. Tog, A-Wing and other highly sought after frags were in those event bonus crates too. Those event bonus crates were gold.

Bonus crates content here: https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_e ... ind_a.html
No TE nor Togs.
Rebels can earn Pilots, Falcon Support, Sullusts, Vans, Cold Hail, A Wing, HWK, Kessen
Imps equivalent units: PIlots, Naval Officer, Rodians, Shocks, Cold MHC, TieA, VT49, Kessen

sgu,

Looks like it was the Death Star bonus crates from early 2018, for the Elite AT-TE and Kessen frags. I'm assuming the January and March refers to 2018 and not earlier. I'm pretty sure I maxed my Elite AT-TE and Kessen in 2018. I thought it was mid 2018, but early 2018 might make more sense. The togs might have come in the Bonus Starfighter crates, which also explain why I maxed my Sabo's and infiltrators. Papajessie's info comes in handy.

Death Star Bonus Crates - 1st Quarter 2018 if I'm reading this right.
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_d ... nf_v1.html
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_d ... nf_v2.html
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_d ... us_v1.html
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_d ... us_v2.html

Bonus Starfighter crate
https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_r ... nlock.html
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#26 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Gooner wrote:
Chaotic999 wrote:good news about the naval event, but that's about it! People saying that Zynga are listening to this forum are deluded, they may read it but take absolutely no notice of what players want imo.

Rome wasn't built in a day. the game has been on autopilot for months, this is only the second day of them being in charge really. give them a bit of patience mate and they might implement all of those changes or apply some of them.

second day?? what? I thought they took over 2 months ago? I put a ticket in to Zynga about lost medals 8 weeks ago, they thanked me for my patience but nothing since, come on you know they are just gonna be Disney reloaded, if I am wrong I will eat a bacon sandwich without ketchup.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Gaardian
Captain

Post#27 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:32 pm

Bacon sandwiches are yummy.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#28 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 pm

Would sell 150k medals for 4k crystals.

Hope you got crystals at least in the meantime.

Bacon wins too.

Ghostie
Captain

Post#29 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:06 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:I’ve maxed all the frags in both pool’s except Chewy & the Sully, bonus crates should be EPIC!

I see levX Sully’s I my future.

Nothing wrong with your current "sullys."

Good lord I don't want to see that base of yours with lvl 10's :(

Seriously, though I hope you get them your base by my definition is in the top 10 of all Rebels in the game....very solid...and kudos to you!
"REBEL LIVES MATTER!"

Gooner
Commodore

Post#30 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:15 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:
Gooner wrote:

second day?? what? I thought they took over 2 months ago? I put a ticket in to Zynga about lost medals 8 weeks ago, they thanked me for my patience but nothing since, come on you know they are just gonna be Disney reloaded, if I am wrong I will eat a bacon sandwich without ketchup.
They did take over a couple of months ago but, Disney had the game preloaded with conflicts.so they're only just getting into things now. It's gonna take them ages to fix Disneys mess. just give em a bit of time mate. Bacon Sarnies with ketchup ? That's sacrilege get a Big dollop of HP sauce on that. ketchups for yanks haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussions”