EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SleeperSim12
Commodore

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#111 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:39 am

DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS (Week #1):

Overnight I completed Research on all 3 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

1. HQ 11 - Objective 24/25 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 24/25 Completed.
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 24/25 Completed.
:arrow: All I need to do is complete Objective #25 (Main Objective) on all 3 accounts and the Elite Crate Grind begins with over 3 days to go... :D :D

And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

One behind on you, just gonna start research 24.

GL with it
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

toname
Commodore

Post#112 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:38 am

Got to the grind crates yesterday morning and got 6 crates down. Woke up to 7 this morning and I'd unlocked the Naval Officer in less than a day.

Gooner
Major General

Post#113 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:07 am

toname wrote:Got to the grind crates yesterday morning and got 6 crates down. Woke up to 7 this morning and I'd unlocked the Naval Officer in less than a day.

Great stuff. Can't beat these events, they bring the fun back to the game. and after months of endless conflicts, we needed the game to be fun again. Hopefully, we get many more events It's a great way to max out Elite units. Back when I was a level 7 before prestige I'd maxed out a lot of units Togs, Hwk's Kessen, Ithorians etc from these Events. They're well worth doing Good luck with your Grind.

DeathStriker

Post#114 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:26 am

EVENT INFO (For Those Still Grinding on Regular Objectives)

NAVAL ASSAULT #5 - WEEK 1 - CHAPTER OBJECTIVES / ELITE CRATE - QUICK LIST

Helping Others Is What I Do...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#115 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:42 am

My current status in this Event playing with my 5 accounts is:

HQ 6 Imperial: Completed - Imperial Pilot unlocked and 2h research for first Elite Bonus Crate! :D
HQ 6 Rebel: Completed - Alliance Pilot unlocked and 2h research for first Elite Bonus Crate! :D
HQ 8 Rebel: Research for #23 -- 5h to go
HQ Prestige Rebel: Research for #24 -- 6h to go
HQ Prestige Imperial: Research for #24 -- 8h to go

Once I get all Old Elites maxed out to Prestige for my 3 big bases, I'll stop the Elite Bonus with them and focus on my both HQ 6 -- very easy getting 360 EP for the Bonus Crates, and both need unlock/upgrade most of the available Elite Units.

I must be some kind of maniac playing crazy Events like this with 5 bases, but wth this is Star Wars, and much more fun when you have something worth to playing for. :lol:

Good luck, everyone!
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#116 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:03 am

mkenobi wrote:My current status in this Event playing with my 5 accounts is:

HQ 6 Imperial: Completed - Imperial Pilot unlocked and 2h research for first Elite Bonus Crate! :D
HQ 6 Rebel: Completed - Alliance Pilot unlocked and 2h research for first Elite Bonus Crate! :D

Once I get all Old Elites maxed out to Prestige for my 3 big bases, I'll stop the Elite Bonus with them and focus on my both HQ 6 -- very easy getting 360 EP for the Bonus Crates, and both need unlock/upgrade most of the available Elite Units.

I must be some kind of maniac playing crazy Events like this with 5 bases, but wth this is Star Wars, and much more fun when you have something worth to playing for. :lol:

Good luck, everyone!

Nope, im playing with 7 bases if it's any consolation.
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

SCHose
Captain

Post#117 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:04 am

Has anyone or do you know of anyone who's been assigned to the B group where it's double the crates for double the EP? So far, I've only heard of people being in the A group.
SC Hose - Officer, PartyLikePorkins (a Top 100 Rebel Squad)
Jr Hose - Officer, Creeper624 (a casual but active Level 48 Rebel Squad)
These are the squads you are looking for.

Spock
Grand Admiral

Post#118 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:08 am

The a/b was speculation.
It seems there is no test this time.
I have not seen any evidence of it thus far either.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with over 800 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#119 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:15 pm

mkenobi wrote:My current status in this Event playing with my 5 accounts is:

Good luck, everyone!

I'm playing with 4 bases! 3 are now grinding elite bonus crates and one has an hour to go on the 10 hour one!

The sniper/sharpie skins are pretty rare so far in the elite bonus crates, I am not sure if I will be able to get the 70 that I need for level 6... oh well, I might be able to max out the pilots on one or more accounts!

Gooner
Major General

Post#120 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Hopefully, these become a regular occurrence. They've definitely brought the fun factor back to the game. Everybody seems to be enjoying it long may they continue.

Return to “General Discussions”