EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#101 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:20 am

DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS (Week #1):

Overnight I completed Research on all 3 of my Accounts. Here is where I stand.

1. HQ 11 - Objective 21/25 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 21/25 Completed.
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 21/25 Completed.
And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

Wow...amazing. Striker, I, in no way doubt that you completed the objectives you did but I think in a lot more cases than not, people work from 8 to 12 hours a week, plus kids, eat shower and sleep and for those majority of people, there is not enough hours in a day to complete anywhere near that amount in a day. I am a daily player who only works 8 to 9 hrs. a day between 7 and 8 am. and 4 pm, hit nothing but generic bases for 3 stars a piece, and play between the hours of 5 or 6 until 10 or 11 pm. With that time slot which I feel is quite a few players, the first day I am lucky to get 7 or 8 objectives completed the first day simply because the hours needed to do so just are not there. Now, that being said, I am a mid level 11 player with 127,000 medals and have no idea how many EP"s others have to get who are lesser levels than me have to get to start each research, but for me to complete an event, I usually end up having to pay for a couple of 6 to 8 hour objectives just to get the winning crate. By far not complaining at all at your success but for me, in most cases, I will just have to settle for EP crates and conflict crates for things I have had maxed out since the time when you could complete chapters to upgrade..............On that note I feel, it sure would be nice if they lessened some of the research times so more players would be able to complete events and get some enjoyment out of the game rather than making it such a stressful rat race to get to the end which, in some cases cause disappointment and failure if not completed, especially when it is the case of not being able to complete due to time rather than skill. Of course just my feelings and thoughts. Hope you have a good day. :D
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Quote for Clarity
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LEADER OF TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

DeathStriker

Post#102 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 am

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS (Week #1): ... And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

Wow...amazing. Striker, I, in no way doubt that you completed the objectives you did but I think in a lot more cases than not, people work from 8 to 12 hours a week, plus kids, eat shower and sleep and for those majority of people, there is not enough hours in a day to complete anywhere near that amount in a day.

LORDPUMPSALOT - My "Status Report" was simply a post to show where I was, and not to indicate that I had completed 21 Objectives in one day.

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:By far not complaining at all at your success but for me, in most cases, I will just have to settle for EP crates and conflict crates for things I have had maxed out since the time when you could complete chapters to upgrade

Please keep in mind that the Weekly Events end on Thursday, so you still have time. I use a little note to keep track of when my Event Crate / Elite Crate Research Ends and then hop on to complete any requirements, and then during Research I do "other stuff".

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:On that note I feel, it sure would be nice if they lessened some of the research times so more players would be able to complete events and get some enjoyment out of the game rather than making it such a stressful rat race to get to the end which, in some cases cause disappointment and failure if not completed, especially when it is the case of not being able to complete due to time rather than skill. Of course just my feelings and thoughts. Hope you have a good day. :D

The "Research Times" have been shortened from earlier SWC Events and I think they are Ok as they are.

Now as for some Chapter Objective Requirements, I think they should be modified so a Player can complete them in 4 Attacks or Less...

FOR EXAMPLE: Prestige Players for Objective #22 (Chapter Objective #4) have to destroy 124 Turrets. This takes 6 Attacks (3-Star) to complete.

AND SO... Events are still better in that you don't lose progress, and you get out of them what you put in...

Continuing the Conversation...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#103 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:20 am

DeathStriker wrote:
mkenobi wrote:The bad note is my Rebel HQ 8 -- because it's maxed out with 8k medals most rivals are 10 and Prestige beasts, not fun and near impossible get 3 stars, I need to skip dozens of bases until find a HQ 9 that doesn't have a tough layout with GR and buffed Burst farms. While I'm using Prestige Jets from my main base in SC, and the EP required is low, objectives and HDs are easy, not a big problem to complete EP.

mkenobi - My Rebel HQ 8, with 60K Medlas, on Er'Kit, also sees those Prestige Bases, but does also find some HQ 8 and occasionally some HQ 7's which are easy to destroy with Buffed Desert Jets.

Overall, my HQ 8 is leading my HQ 11/P and HQ 6 in Research Completion Times due to the easy nature of the EP Requirements and use of HD Events on 5 Planets made doable via 0-Relocation Perks of my now Level 50 Squad :D

:arrow: The effective use of Crystals (minimum as desired), HQ Samples (if any / to speed up Loadout Cooking) and HD "events" / 0-Relocation Perks will help get Players to those valuable Elite Event Crates as quick as possible.

Good Luck to All...

Thank for your Reply, DS, but I don't have ErKit unlocked for this base. And I can't find any HQ 8 much less HQ 7 in months. I tried to move to Dandoran but I found even stronger rivals that I could barely get 1-2 stars -- TXs/Jets level 8 with level 5 skins, and they are melted in less than 5 sec by bursts/sonics!!!

I returned to Tatooine, but I need to have patience skipping bases, sometimes I can find a weak Prestige, a HQ 10 without GR and not only Bursts, or a HQ 9 with a poor layout and get 3 stars. My Pilot for this base is Level 8, I just want reach the Bonus to maximize Elites to Prestige if one day I jump this base to Prestige. ;)
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#104 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:30 am

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS (Week #1):

1. HQ 11 - Objective 21/25 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 21/25 Completed.
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 21/25 Completed.

Wow...amazing. Striker, I, in no way doubt that you completed the objectives you did but I think in a lot more cases than not, people work from 8 to 12 hours a week, plus kids, eat shower and sleep and for those majority of people, there is not enough hours in a day to complete anywhere near that amount in a day. I am a daily player who only works 8 to 9 hrs. a day between 7 and 8 am. and 4 pm, hit nothing but generic bases for 3 stars a piece, and play between the hours of 5 or 6 until 10 or 11 pm. With that time slot which I feel is quite a few players, the first day I am lucky to get 7 or 8 objectives completed the first day simply because the hours needed to do so just are not there. Now, that being said, I am a mid level 11 player with 127,000 medals and have no idea how many EP"s others have to get who are lesser levels than me have to get to start each research, but for me to complete an event, I usually end up having to pay for a couple of 6 to 8 hour objectives just to get the winning crate. By far not complaining at all at your success but for me, in most cases, I will just have to settle for EP crates and conflict crates for things I have had maxed out since the time when you could complete chapters to upgrade..............On that note I feel, it sure would be nice if they lessened some of the research times so more players would be able to complete events and get some enjoyment out of the game rather than making it such a stressful rat race to get to the end which, in some cases cause disappointment and failure if not completed, especially when it is the case of not being able to complete due to time rather than skill. Of course just my feelings and thoughts. Hope you have a good day. :D

+1

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#105 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:50 am

DeathStriker wrote:
LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:
DeathStriker wrote:MY EVENT STATUS (Week #1): ... And the Elite Crate Chase continues...

Wow...amazing. Striker, I, in no way doubt that you completed the objectives you did but I think in a lot more cases than not, people work from 8 to 12 hours a week, plus kids, eat shower and sleep and for those majority of people, there is not enough hours in a day to complete anywhere near that amount in a day.

LORDPUMPSALOT - My "Status Report" was simply a post to show where I was, and not to indicate that I had completed 21 Objectives in one day.

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:By far not complaining at all at your success but for me, in most cases, I will just have to settle for EP crates and conflict crates for things I have had maxed out since the time when you could complete chapters to upgrade

Please keep in mind that the Weekly Events end on Thursday, so you still have time. I use a little note to keep track of when my Event Crate / Elite Crate Research Ends and then hop on to complete any requirements, and then during Research I do "other stuff".

LORDPUMPSALOT wrote:On that note I feel, it sure would be nice if they lessened some of the research times so more players would be able to complete events and get some enjoyment out of the game rather than making it such a stressful rat race to get to the end which, in some cases cause disappointment and failure if not completed, especially when it is the case of not being able to complete due to time rather than skill. Of course just my feelings and thoughts. Hope you have a good day. :D

The "Research Times" have been shortened from earlier SWC Events and I think they are Ok as they are.

Now as for some Chapter Objective Requirements, I think they should be modified so a Player can complete them in 4 Attacks or Less...

FOR EXAMPLE: Prestige Players for Objective #22 (Chapter Objective #4) have to destroy 124 Turrets. This takes 6 Attacks (3-Star) to complete.

AND SO... Events are still better in that you don't lose progress, and you get out of them what you put in...

Continuing the Conversation...

Thanks for your reply Striker. Had no idea the research times had been adjusted. Good and hopeful info to know.
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LEADER OF TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#106 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:08 pm

Nice work everyone.

Made it to elite event crates for my main.

less than 62 frags and good on this event. Glad for that to be done with another event for good.

My alt is at stage 23 for the 8 hour stage.

Good luck.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#107 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:35 pm

It's all about planning and timing to get ahead in the events. Set up the long research times so they occur during your down times, eg overnight or while you are at work. For example I have the last 8 hour research going now while I am at work, and then tonight I will get the last 10 hour going to wake up in the morning for the final task. Then I will have nearly 3 clear days of bonus crates.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Lordhelmchen
Lieutenant

Post#108 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:35 am

I started playing this Game in September last Year, and this is my first Event. The Conflicts were getting boring, and now i have to say the fun is back for me...opened my 4th Elite Crate this morning, and the effort for what you need to do is more than ok. After a few month in taking part only in conflicts, where i get to a couple of uc‘s, i asked me how i should max my gears when it takes so much time to get in the 2%, Even for the skins that Not showed up in the HD crates. Now i have a good Chance to unlock the Rodian and probably get ihm to Level 4 or 5. Imo the Event System is Really motivating and i hope thats the same for Other and new Players to keep on. More Events after this one please:)
Lord Helmchen, Member of EmpireTK421

DeathStriker

Post#109 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Update):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 24,009 - 1.95%- 2d 17h
    Dan - 27, 207- 1.95% - 2d 22h
    Hot - 41,182 - 1.96% - 2d 8h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: Won't be posted this Week (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

DeathStriker

Post#110 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:38 am

MY EVENT STATUS (Week #1):

1. HQ 11 - Objective 24/25 Completed.
  2. HQ 8 - Objective 24/25 Completed.
  3. HQ 6 - Objective 24/25 Completed.
:arrow: All I need to do is complete Objective #25 (Main Objective) on all 3 accounts and the Elite Crate Grind begins with over 3 days to go... :D :D

Return to “General Discussions”