EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Major General

Re: EVENT: Naval Assault #5 - Discussion Topic

Post#11 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:52 pm

A lot of the benefits of these conflicts/events are highly dependent on whether they have fixed up the match making system. I don't see many dev bases and am only matched up against Prestige bases at my level or a lot harder. Getting 3 stars is using all troops, SC and lots of air power.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

AlaricSkywalker
Commander

Re: NOTICE: New Star Wars Commander Content Soon!

Post#12 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:12 pm

iamatccitian wrote:Its good to see that a naval ep event is coming later in March plus the conflict frags for the shield busting A-Wing Starfighter. Sure wonder however what ever happened to gaining any frags for the shield busting Hero Elite AT-TE Walker? I have been stuck on level 2 for what seems like since the unit came out. I rarely if even ever have gotten any frags from any crates since. Guessing it is the same for the comparable unit for the Empire? Maybe the devs figured a higher level unit like it was too powerful?

Or maybe, since this is the first time it's back after Zynga took over, they want to see how it works with prestige players before adding more to it. Who knows. They probably have something planned.

lukeskywalker
Commodore

Post#13 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:30 pm

iamatccitian wrote:Its good to see that a naval ep event is coming later in March plus the conflict frags for the shield busting A-Wing Starfighter. Sure wonder however what ever happened to gaining any frags for the shield busting Hero Elite AT-TE Walker? I have been stuck on level 2 for what seems like since the unit came out. I rarely if even ever have gotten any frags from any crates since. Guessing it is the same for the comparable unit for the Empire? Maybe the devs figured a higher level unit like it was too powerful?

Actually, there were a lot of Elite AT-TE frags in the event crates in the middle of last year if I recall the timeline correctly. I was able to get mine to Prestige level in a couple of months. Tog, A-Wing and other highly sought after frags were in those event bonus crates too. Those event bonus crates were gold.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#14 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:06 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:

Actually, there were a lot of Elite AT-TE frags in the event crates in the middle of last year if I recall the timeline correctly. I was able to get mine to Prestige level in a couple of months. Tog, A-Wing and other highly sought after frags were in those event bonus crates too. Those event bonus crates were gold.

Bonus crates content here: https://papajessie.github.io/swcpy/lc_e ... ind_a.html
No TE nor Togs.
Rebels can earn Pilots, Falcon Support, Sullusts, Vans, Cold Hail, A Wing, HWK, Kessen
Imps equivalent units: PIlots, Naval Officer, Rodians, Shocks, Cold MHC, TieA, VT49, Kessen
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 10)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#15 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:09 pm

This 'IS' the event you've been looking for :lol:

My Pilot and all the other units/equipment on offer are maxed, so I just need 123 frags to max Naval Officer, then chip away at the 454 Rodian frags I need :D
Main account: Bacon (level 11)
Second account: nEggs (level 10)
Squad - NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#16 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:19 pm

I am happy I will be done and maxed out quickly with another event.

When this happens again if its the same crate fragments I can skip the elite event crates entirely then after finishing it for samples hopefully through the stages.

If they add samples like they did for being maxed for units before as a fall back reward. Maybe it will be a resource instead though.

This will give time to upgrade my starship command and a barracks.

Will be able to relax too.

This is what I need left from this events crate.

shock - 17/32
tie advanced 16/32
vt-49 16/32
johhar kessen 17/32

kubaz 32 needed for prestige from er kit conflict.

total 94 then.

Will be a quick event not much left is awesome.

Should be done with the first week most likely on frag needs. Then wait on the conflict for er kit.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:27 pm

This is exactly what I was waiting for! Except for the part of the Speeder and the Fathier of course.

A Naval Event with conflict for Old Elites, and we don't have conflicts for old Elites since before Prestige! Why took so long for we have Events? Damn Disney, thanks Zynga for reading the Forum. Naval, Rogue One and Death Star Events have the best units in the game.

It's a good chance to maximize all old Elites for my both Prestige bases and unlock/upgrade these units for my Imperial and Rebel HQs 6. I'll keep working on upgrades for my Prestiges -- I'm going to upgrade Starship Command to Prestige for both in the next days, and I will have time to finish the upgrades before the Naval Event start.

Probably I will play with 4 accounts like in the old times, maybe all my 5 because I only need 4 frags to upgrade Falcon Support to Level 7 for my Rebel HQ 8 -- but as this base is abandoned, this is not a priority -- and 11 frags to Falcon Support Level 7 for my Rebel Prestige. My Imperial Prestige has the Officer at 7 and I never use him, but Rodians are Level 6 with 55/100 for Level 7, and I don't know if i will be able to upgrade them.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Gooner
Commodore

Post#18 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:07 pm

lukeskywalker wrote:

Those bonus crates were gold indeed. I was level 8 back then just before prestige and I'd maxed out in Togs,Ithos. vans, kessen ,Awings, HWK's. And I was starting to get into, EATTE frags and ended up getting it to level 6 I'd love to see those frags again but it won't be from these crates sadly.

TNT
Admiral

Post#19 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:43 am

Urg.
Why such an insane increase between lvl9 and 10. We already need an insane amount of frags to upgrade to lvl10 (220 frags!), so doubling any requirement is just double punishment for players who have leveled up.

I'll see what I can muster up. :/
Join the OuterRimRioters. Is what I would say, but we're almost full at the moment. :) A big happy family. If you are interested in joining you're more than welcome to drop by as long as we still have room.

strawman3125
Major General

Post#20 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:06 am

This event will be the best thing since prestige came out!

Unfortunately I am no where close to maxed out in any of the frags from the bonus crates so I probably won't end up with many of the sniper/sharpie skin frags, which are they ONLY ones that I care about. But if I can get one level in them for each account, that would be good!

Return to “General Discussions”