GALACTIC CONFLICT - Speeders and Riders - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sneakyzapper
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Speeders and Riders - Discussion Topic

Post#91 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:04 am

Haha. Good luck with the horse wars.

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#92 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:22 am

Ghostie wrote:Gonna be sleeping on Tattoine....I am in USA time zones.

I can go green if you'd like just PM me.

Username: Zarcon/HQ11
Line ID: solar.warden

Let's have some fun shall we :)

all good on tat. I seem to be working my way thru Russians atm, lets see what the next few hours bring.

DeathStriker

Post#93 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:32 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Initial):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 3,146 - 1 93% - 5d 12h
    Dan - 2,789 - 1.91% - 5d 20h
    Erk - 5,128 - 2.01% - 5d 17h
    Yav - 4,240 - 1.86% - 5d 16h
    Hot - 5,369 - 1,87% - 5d 7h
    Tak - 4,442 - 1.97% - 5d 16h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: {Not Posted Yet} (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#94 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:08 am

Ghostie wrote:Thoughts on the Fathier.....

You know the old saying if it was a horse I'd have to shoot it....well ....you get the picture.

Agree with Obi we could see record lows in this conflict.

Fathier not much use but I did see one helluva no-op replay with it. 8-)

How about we let that Tognath that is riding the beast use his rifle ....ahhhh.... we might have something there.

Whenever I see a Fathier come charging out of an enemy squad center it usually scares the sh*t out of me.

Whenever I see a Farthier come charging out of an enemy SC, I think ... "now there's 25 capacity of units I don't have to worry about", ignore it and get on with the rest of my attack.

This could be the most useless unit in the game.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

AlaricSkywalker
Captain

Post#95 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:56 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

You know the old saying if it was a horse I'd have to shoot it....well ....you get the picture.

How about we let that Tognath that is riding the beast use his rifle ....ahhhh.... we might have something there.

Whenever I see a Fathier come charging out of an enemy squad center it usually scares the sh*t out of me.

Whenever I see a Farthier come charging out of an enemy SC, I think ... "now there's 25 capacity of units I don't have to worry about", ignore it and get on with the rest of my attack.

Famous last words until Zynga tweaks with them (and the other 3 units) next Last Jedi EP event so they're actually decent.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Grand Admiral

Post#96 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:12 am

AlaricSkywalker wrote:Famous last words until Zynga tweaks with them ...

"Hard to see the future is. Always in motion, it is"

If there's a tweak, then we can all reconsider. In the mean time we can all keep calm and carry on.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death & Midnight Mob

You must do what you think is right, of course.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#97 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:17 am

AlaricSkywalker wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

Famous last words until Zynga tweaks with them (and the other 3 units) next Last Jedi EP event so they're actually decent.

I keep waiting for them to tweak some of the many useless units/skins to make them decent... and waiting... and waiting...

Gaardian
Commodore

Post#98 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:29 am

Add more HP to the fathier and add it to the “creature” group to be useable by the strict beacon and it will get a lot of use. :)

Hell just make it a creature and people would use them over rancors.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#99 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:33 am

AlaricSkywalker wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:

Some units are so stupid and useless that deserve to be removed from the game by Zynga ASAP, doesn't matter if someone in his lost mind bought crates to have them! The demolition junk droid, the turret kisser droid, the drunk dude with the stick, the Crazy horse/pony/donkey, the Hauler... They don't belong to the OT universe.

And what else? The Death Trooper, the eAT-TE, even R2 & 3P0 -- if you won't give frags to upgrade these units anymore why keep them in the game after make people unlock them??

Too much crap and people keep playing for them. Stop grinding for them and maybe Zynga decides to remove all these units from the game for good.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

FelixKostobi
Commodore

Post#100 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:14 pm

the horse and the turrest slicer MIGHT be useful BUT NOT worth the current cap they occupy for sure... as for C3PO... WHY???? why someone use it? a ATRT does better job and survives more
HQ Prestige Rebel only, 79k medals, founder and former leader of Rebel4Ever, now a plain member
If you want to play squad wars seriously, feel free to join us!
http://ksod.us/squad/0c200967-cf87-11e7-a9d4-0a580a2c1020/history
LINE ID : fcostov

Return to “General Discussions”