GALACTIC CONFLICT - Speeders and Riders - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
TNT
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Speeders and Riders - Discussion Topic

Post#31 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:41 am

Spock wrote:I can confirm build 2014 is a fix for the ski speeder at prestige level.

Very nice. Thank you Spock for verifying.

It's starting to feel like they really are reading this forum. *waves at new friends...or looks like an idiot waving at the empty air if no one is looking*
Join the OuterRimRioters. Is what I would say, but we're almost full at the moment. :) A big happy family. If you are interested in joining you're more than welcome to drop by as long as we still have room.

DeathStriker

Post#32 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:28 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #1 (Initial):

ULTRA CHROME LEVELS (UCL)
    ==================
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    ==================
    Tat - 3,975 - 2.05% - 5d 08h
    Dan - 4,972 - 1.84% - 5d 7h
    Erk - 8,822 - 1.88% - 5d 08h
    Yav - 6,976 - 1.82% - 5d 08h
    Hot - 5,685 - 1.65% - 5d 11h
    Tak - 3,834 - 1.65% - 5d 22h
    ==================

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: {Not Posted Yet} (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Calboy
Lieutenant

Post#33 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:37 am

Hi striker

On the table, what are gears mate

Cheers

DeathStriker

Post#34 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:40 am

Calboy wrote:Hi striker - On the table, what are gears mate -Cheers

Calboy - The Term "Gears" is also known properly as "Conflict Medals" which are earned when you complete an Attack in PvP.

Conflict Medals became known as Gears since they kind of look like a "Gear".

Hope that answers your question.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#35 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:51 am

It would have been better if these new bikes created to promote The Last Jedi were skins for the Speeders rather than a new unit that added virtually nothing to strategy and requires a ton of frags to maximize. Even if mine were Prestige, I'm never going to use them. I have 114 samples in my Imperial HQ. But this time we did not have any samples offered.

And Carnival starts today in Brazil! Actually, in Brazil Carnival starts 1 week before, and ends 2 weeks later ... then good luck everyone with the Speeder junk and the Crazy Horse. I'll be back in about 2 weeks for the Naval Event. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

strawman3125
Major General

Post#36 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:59 am

mkenobi wrote:It would have been better if these new bikes created to promote The Last Jedi were skins for the Speeders rather than a new unit that added virtually nothing to strategy and requires a ton of frags to maximize. Even if mine were Prestige, I'm never going to use them. I have 114 samples in my Imperial HQ. But this time we did not have any samples offered.

And Carnival starts today in Brazil! Actually, in Brazil Carnival starts 1 week before, and ends 2 weeks later ... then good luck everyone with the Speeder junk and the Crazy Horse. I'll be back in about 2 weeks for the Naval Event. :D

I don't use the basic bikes either and a 25-50% damage bonus does not make them better than other options for SC, like skinned snipers/sharpies or skinned jets/jumps and bikes are pretty useless in attacks.

Give us some units that can compete and be useful in the current game dynamics or better yet give us something that shakes up or completely changes the game!

Gaardian
Captain

Post#37 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:28 am

From a rebel standpoint AvAs are pretty powerful in wars due to their damage output without needing a skin. But I do see the weakness in general pvp.

DeathStriker

Post#38 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:38 am

NOTICE: Conflict League Crate Graphic Change or Error

Conflict League Crates for Bronzium II thru Ultra Chrome Leagues - Tatooine - 03-01-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

:arrow: I presume a future Hotfix will correct this - that is if this is truly an Error!

Schruaf
Major General

Post#39 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:43 am

And where is the error? I can't see one in your posted screenshot.

DeathStriker

Post#40 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:55 am

Schruaf wrote:And where is the error? I can't see one in your posted screenshot.

League Crate Graphic Changed... I don't know if this is intentional or an error...

Return to “General Discussions”