GALACTIC CONFLICT - Speeders and Riders - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
DeathStriker

GALACTIC CONFLICT - Speeders and Riders - Discussion Topic

Post#1 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:05 am

Galactic Conflict - Speeders and Riders

In-Game Developer Notes - 02-28-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

In-Game Commander News - Rebel Faction - 02-28-2019
(Click here to view LARGER image)

Let The Frag Chase Begin...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

TNT
Admiral

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - V-4X-D Ski Speeder / 614-AvA Speeder - Discussion Topic

Post#2 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:33 am

I was thinking of going after some frags, because I was under the impression that the ski speeder is a little better than the rebel bike. S I was just looking at the papajessie site.
But is it me or is the Ski Speeder really weird
Size: 5/6 (Win= old bike)
HP lvl1: 9.000/10.450 (Win= ski bike)
HP lvl11: 18.828/18.648 (Win= old bike)

Damage per second lvl1: 897/1.022 (Win= ski bike)
Damage per second lvl11: 1.686/1.788 (Win= ski bike)

Amazingly, the cycle becomes longer for the ski speeder between lvl10 and 11.
In addition, it's a large unit, so I wouldn't be surprised if it has the Hail/HMC pathing problems.

So for 1 extra capacity you get 100 extra damage per second, but less health. (or equal is you get it to lvl10) I occasionally ask for a ski speeder to fill out 6 spots in the SC, but beyond that it seems like normal bikes will perform just fine.
Join the OuterRimRioters. Is what I would say, but we're almost full at the moment. :) A big happy family. If you are interested in joining you're more than welcome to drop by as long as we still have room.

Gooner
Commodore

Post#3 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:42 am

TNT wrote:I was thinking of going after some frags, because I was under the impression that the ski speeder is a little better than the rebel bike. S I was just looking at the papajessie site.

In addition, it's a large unit, so I wouldn't be surprised if it has the Hail/HMC pathing problems.

So for 1 extra capacity you get 100 extra damage per second, but less health. (or equal is you get it to lvl10) I occasionally ask for a ski speeder to fill out 6 spots in the SC, but beyond that it seems like normal bikes will perform just fine.
Normal bikes are better the ski speeders junk. It's as if it's made of cardboard a real stinker of a unit. they should've done conflicts for some of the older units. Hwk's, Vanguards, Awings, something like that at least the newer players would have something to grind for.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#4 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:16 am

The ski speeder at prestige is still bugged due to the incorrect shot delay. The AvA was fixed by Disney awhile ago.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Gaardian
Captain

Post#5 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:43 am

Yeah lvl11 Ski needs to be fixed. But it still needs a bit of a bump in damage so its closer to the AvA in power. AvAs are pretty powerful, but ski not so much. They are only slightly better than a bike outside of lvl11 bugginess.

Gaardian
Captain

Post#6 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:46 am

Gooner wrote:
TNT wrote:I was thinking of going after some frags, because I was under the impression that the ski speeder is a little better than the rebel bike. S I was just looking at the papajessie site.

Normal bikes are better the ski speeders junk. It's as if it's made of cardboard a real stinker of a unit. they should've done conflicts for some of the older units. Hwk's, Vanguards, Awings, something like that at least the newer players would have something to grind for.

I noticed there will be conflicts for older units concurrent with the Naval Event. I saw Kessen and HWK in there for rebs.

strawman3125
Major General

Post#7 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:25 am

Both the Rebel and the Imperial versions are useless!! Certainly not worth grinding for 11 levels of frags just to test it out against the regular speeders!

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:06 am

strawman3125 wrote:Both the Rebel and the Imperial versions are useless!! Certainly not worth grinding for 11 levels of frags just to test it out against the regular speeders!

Na, you can test using samples. No need to grind.

I am going to go for an unlock of this useless unit on my lower bases. but nothing more
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:23 am

hope ski speeder conflicts are only the daily planet work and an event is the main thing to do, the conflict crates looks like event crates
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

strawman3125
Major General

Post#10 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:44 am

Some observations at prestige level:
1 the Rebel one does 25% (once the bug is fixed) more damage than their basic bike and moves 20 units faster
2 the Imperial one does 55% more damage than their basic bike

It requires 900 frags to get to Presige level! At 32 frags per UC, you need about 30 UCs to get to prestige. If you can get 3 UCs per conflict, that’s 10 1 week conflicts. If this conflict comes around 2 times per year, that is about 5 years to Prestige level! Given that you can get the base speeders to prestige level without frags, are these small improvements really worth the effort? Especially given that until your prestige account gets them to Prestige level, the base speeder are better...
Last edited by strawman3125 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussions”