The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 303

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#91 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:06 am

Guys, this reminds me when the rebels used heavy soldiers + medical droids. Our turrets, instead of killing the damn droids, shot the soldiers uselessly again and again. In that case,in that Time ..... would be the medical droid rebels, the biggest SCAM of this game perhaps ? Now , they are your OP JETS...Period.-
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
Midge
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1231

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#92 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:54 am

Josketer wrote:Guys, this reminds me when the rebels used heavy soldiers + medical droids. Our turrets, instead of killing the damn droids, shot the soldiers uselessly again and again. In that case,in that Time ..... would be the medical droid rebels, the biggest SCAM of this game perhaps ? Now , they are your OP JETS...Period.-


Yep ... arguing by using something from two years ago that has been remedied is a great way to prove a point.

I mean, someone saying that Charles Manson is a bad guy should just be like ... nah ... he isn't the worst ... so he isn't bad at all!

BTW, still waiting for you to plant on my base ... again.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 303

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#93 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:24 am

Midge wrote:
Josketer wrote:Guys, this reminds me when the rebels used heavy soldiers + medical droids. Our turrets, instead of killing the damn droids, shot the soldiers uselessly again and again. In that case,in that Time ..... would be the medical droid rebels, the biggest SCAM of this game perhaps ? Now , they are your OP JETS...Period.-


Yep ... arguing by using something from two years ago that has been remedied is a great way to prove a point.

I mean, someone saying that Charles Manson is a bad guy should just be like ... nah ... he isn't the worst ... so he isn't bad at all!

BTW, still waiting for you to plant on my base ... again.

1 - Well, you can not deny that the rebels had that great advantage in their favor and for 2 years, now they have their OP jets and snipers.
2 - Again ? And when was the first time ? :? That I remember, I have never attacked you yet, except in a Squad Wars. :mrgreen:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
Midge
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1231

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#94 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:37 am

Josketer wrote:
Midge wrote:
Josketer wrote:Guys, this reminds me when the rebels used heavy soldiers + medical droids. Our turrets, instead of killing the damn droids, shot the soldiers uselessly again and again. In that case,in that Time ..... would be the medical droid rebels, the biggest SCAM of this game perhaps ? Now , they are your OP JETS...Period.-


Yep ... arguing by using something from two years ago that has been remedied is a great way to prove a point.

I mean, someone saying that Charles Manson is a bad guy should just be like ... nah ... he isn't the worst ... so he isn't bad at all!

BTW, still waiting for you to plant on my base ... again.

1 - Well, you can not deny that the rebels had that great advantage in their favor and for 2 years, now they have their OP jets and snipers.
2 - Again ? And when was the first time ? :? That I remember, I have never attacked you yet, except in a Squad Wars. :mrgreen:


I can deny it, and will. Because it isn't true.

And ... it was around 9 months ago. As for squad wars ... are you talking about the time we beat you in TAKO war? Because I like talking about that. Or the other time we beat you?
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 303

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#95 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:42 am

Midge wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Midge wrote:
Yep ... arguing by using something from two years ago that has been remedied is a great way to prove a point.

I mean, someone saying that Charles Manson is a bad guy should just be like ... nah ... he isn't the worst ... so he isn't bad at all!

BTW, still waiting for you to plant on my base ... again.

1 - Well, you can not deny that the rebels had that great advantage in their favor and for 2 years, now they have their OP jets and snipers.
2 - Again ? And when was the first time ? :? That I remember, I have never attacked you yet, except in a Squad Wars. :mrgreen:


I can deny it, and will. Because it isn't true.

And ... it was around 9 months ago. As for squad wars ... are you talking about the time we beat you in TAKO war? Because I like talking about that. Or the other time we beat you?


1 - You can not deny what vox populis is. That's what videos on YouTube are for.
2 - You're wrong, that war ended in a draw. 45-45
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
Midge
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1231

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#96 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:43 am

Josketer wrote:
Midge wrote:
Josketer wrote:1 - Well, you can not deny that the rebels had that great advantage in their favor and for 2 years, now they have their OP jets and snipers.
2 - Again ? And when was the first time ? :? That I remember, I have never attacked you yet, except in a Squad Wars. :mrgreen:


I can deny it, and will. Because it isn't true.

And ... it was around 9 months ago. As for squad wars ... are you talking about the time we beat you in TAKO war? Because I like talking about that. Or the other time we beat you?


1 - You can not deny what vox populis is. That's what videos on YouTube are for.
2 - You're wrong, that war ended in a draw. 45-45


No ... that was the third one. The one before that was a 45-42 Tako win. And the one before that ... was a 45-42 Tako win. All three of our wars have had tako in play. Once, you tied.

EDIT: I don't know if you were in the first one. But you were definitely in the other two.

And, back on topic — Of course, it isn't the voice of the people, just a handful of Imps. The general consensus among both communities across LINE, where there are maybe 700% to 1200% more active participants than here, is the game is pretty balanced and way too defensively skewed.

You can argue and continually say how great you are with your low medal count and weaker opponents ... or you can come find me and show me what a badass you really are.

Funny how few times the latter happens around here.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 303

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#97 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am

Midge wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Midge wrote:
I can deny it, and will. Because it isn't true.

And ... it was around 9 months ago. As for squad wars ... are you talking about the time we beat you in TAKO war? Because I like talking about that. Or the other time we beat you?


1 - You can not deny what vox populis is. That's what videos on YouTube are for.
2 - You're wrong, that war ended in a draw. 45-45


No ... that was the third one. The one before that was a 45-42 Tako win. And the one before that ... was a 45-42 Tako win. All three of our wars have had tako in play. Once, you tied.


Ah, that must be the history of wars of the team, but I was not on the team in those other wars that you name. On the other hand ,where I was , I made my 3 attacks and eliminated 3 of you bases at 100%.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
Midge
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1231

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#98 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Josketer wrote:
Midge wrote:
Josketer wrote:
1 - You can not deny what vox populis is. That's what videos on YouTube are for.
2 - You're wrong, that war ended in a draw. 45-45


No ... that was the third one. The one before that was a 45-42 Tako win. And the one before that ... was a 45-42 Tako win. All three of our wars have had tako in play. Once, you tied.


Ah, that must be the history of wars of the team, but I was not on the team in those other wars that you name. On the other hand ,where I was , I made my 3 attacks and eliminated 3 of you bases at 100%.


Ah ... round and round we go.

1) You were definitely on the team we beat 45-42 in a Tako war 3-14-18

2) WOW ... you got three 100% wipes in a Tako war!!!

This boast ... along with Tako videos and Tat videos on your website bragging about wipes with those ... makes you very easy to categorize.

Category > Idiot > Guy who misspells Jokester

EDIT: Won't hijack the thread anymore. So you can have the last word ... lord knows lying liar idiots normally do.
Last edited by Midge on Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 303

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#99 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:10 pm

Midge wrote:
Josketer wrote:
Midge wrote:
No ... that was the third one. The one before that was a 45-42 Tako win. And the one before that ... was a 45-42 Tako win. All three of our wars have had tako in play. Once, you tied.


Ah, that must be the history of wars of the team, but I was not on the team in those other wars that you name. On the other hand ,where I was , I made my 3 attacks and eliminated 3 of you bases at 100%.


Ah ... round and round we go.

1) You were definitely on the team we beat 45-42 in a Tako war 3-14-18

2) WOW ... you got three 100% wipes in a Tako war!!!

This boast ... along with Tako videos and Tat videos on your website bragging about wipes with those ... makes you very easy to categorize.

Category > Idiot > Guy who misspells Jokester


Once again, you only show ignorance and lack of respect for others.
1- I was not present in that war you name. If so, show me the Log of the team's roster. If you can show me that evidence, then I have nothing to repudiate.
2- I'm not bragging. You said Tako was in the game and you won, I told you that I made 3 attacks 100%. Nothing more. Where is the arrogance about it ?
3 - If I write badly sometimes, it is because English is not my native language. I suppose the majority should realize, just by reading my team's name ...
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


User avatar
Josketer
Major General
Posts: 303

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#100 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:15 pm

And by the way, Josketer is my last name, its not a nickname..... :roll:
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 21--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Stuller and 36 guests