The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
LosVega
Admiral

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#61 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:21 am

Midge wrote:...Just design a base worth a damn...

As always Midge, you don't hold back..... :D :D :D

Just my opinion but there seems to be a lack of attention given to base design lately. Veteran players know better but everyone else hasn't gotten the message yet.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#62 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 am

Midge wrote:This on DarkRebel ... yeah ...

Yeah :)
Thanks man. At least you are being fair to both faction crybabies, LOL. :)

Ghostie
Major General

Post#63 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:13 am

LosVega wrote:

Just my opinion but there seems to be a lack of attention given to base design lately. Veteran players know better but everyone else hasn't gotten the message yet.

Ah ...so true.

I can't help but admire your bro crush of Midgey.

Hey you can be JLH and he can be Enrique....see below....absolutely freakin' beautiful..... Quaaludes for all.

https://youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#64 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:31 am

Midge wrote:I had ignored the crybaby shit here because ... I mean ... seriously?
Just design a base worth a damn, for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcod8IS214

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#65 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:27 pm

I had ignored the crybaby shit here because ... I mean ... seriously? The BIGGEST scam?

I think it is silly that rebs are scrambling to try and get some eATTE frags, but the biggest scam? I mean ... it is PvP ... who the hell cares about PvP anyways?

There are plenty of ways to defend against the FATAT, BTW. Just design a base worth a damn, for example.

hahahha Fucking smack down Midge :)
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,650 medals

LosVega
Admiral

Post#66 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Ghostie wrote:
LosVega wrote:

Ah ...so true.

I can't help but admire your bro crush of Midgey.

Hey you can be JLH and he can be Enrique....see below....absolutely freakin' beautiful..... Quaaludes for all.

https://youtu.be/koJlIGDImiU

huelo cebo troll....
Screenshot_20190313-161847_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Ghostie
Major General

Post#67 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Is that an abalone hook? 8-)
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Ghostie
Major General

Post#68 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:40 pm

If I didn't like ya I wouldn't mess with ya :)

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#69 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:10 pm

I had ignored the crybaby shit here because ... I mean ... seriously? The BIGGEST scam?

I think it is silly that rebs are scrambling to try and get some eATTE frags, but the biggest scam? I mean ... it is PvP ... who the hell cares about PvP anyways?

There are plenty of ways to defend against the FATAT, BTW. Just design a base worth a damn, for example.

Wow Midge +1000 If we were playing Mortal Kombat your comment should be a fatality... And this post could be closed now.

If you are an imperial commenting on a rebel complaining about an imperial unit and saying that the unit is not a big deal, you are no one, you don't know what you are talking about, you do not know anything, watch this video to learn how to play... But if you are a Rebel commenting on another Rebel complaining about an Imperial unit and saying that unity is not a big deal, how to argue otherwise?

Still waiting for the video showing ATACT immune to sonics...

The big scam in this game are players complaining about an old unit they still don't know how to defend from... What's the next step? Complain about Kessen OP, Jumps OP, Imperial GR OP? I think the MHC is also OP, should I start a thread about it?
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#70 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:21 pm

mkenobi wrote:The big scam in this game are players complaining about an old unit they still don't know how to defend from... What's the next step? Complain about Kessen OP, Jumps OP, Imperial GR OP? I think the MHC is also OP, should I start a thread about it?

I don't really care what fake rebels like yourself think. You've been claiming, that Imperials never use Kessen to attack Rebel bases. Sorry guy, but I can't take you or your fake Rebel friends seriously.

Return to “General Discussions”