The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#51 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:15 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:I don’t wanna take any toys from the Impz...

Skin & Buff Luke, I wanna shit troopers and swing sabers too!

He should spawn ewoks!
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#52 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:28 pm

Forceisweaknyou wrote:

He should spawn ewoks!

Or Jawas! I’d take anything at this point.. Untill then I’ll use my E AT-TE on every attack, I’m glad we got it but want some variety.
Lone_Rebellion

Forceisweaknyou
Grand Admiral

Post#53 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:41 pm

FruitBowlMafia wrote:
Forceisweaknyou wrote:

He should spawn ewoks!

Or Jawas! I’d take anything at this point.. Untill then I’ll use my E AT-TE on every attack, I’m glad we got it but want some variety.

Jawas would be great. There are so many untapped characters in the pantheon. Boba, Obi, Grievous, for a start.
Leader ofSHADOW-GUARDrank140 148300k X
Looking forward to Ep9.

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#54 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:29 pm

strawman3125 wrote:If anything the ATACT needs a power boost at HQ10+ to encourage some Imperial players to keep using it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPcod8IS214

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#55 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 pm

The biggest scam of the game is the Droideka’s, by far. High upgrade cost, but so easily broken, and needing a free droid to repair for up to 2 hours. If it wasn’t for the rich dev bases, I would not upgrade Oppressor to more than L20 and Droideka to more than L30. And the only reason that I did, even with rich dev bases, was because there was nothing else left to upgrade (and I had 5 unemployed droids).

ATACT is a bit OP (especially when compared to rebel counterpart), but it’s definitely not the game biggest scam.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#56 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Deka to 50 on both before the rich dev bases.

Well worth it.

People now have it easy lol.

Used to talk half a week or more to get a level on the higher levels. Would be like 110k max cb then if lucky on a good base. Was a process.

Perks help but it still takes a while on repairs yeah. Once your base is maxed you'll have no issues on droid repairs slot wise at least.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#57 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:24 pm

DarkRebel wrote:The biggest scam of the game is the Droideka’s, by far. High upgrade cost, but so easily broken, and needing a free droid to repair for up to 2 hours. If it wasn’t for the rich dev bases, I would not upgrade Oppressor to more than L20 and Droideka to more than L30. And the only reason that I did, even with rich dev bases, was because there was nothing else left to upgrade (and I had 5 unemployed droids).

+1 every day I log on and they are either smashed or they get smashed when I do the HD and then I either have to spend crystals or play without them for the next 2.5 hours. Maybe when I have all HD frags maxed in a few more years I will be able to get some more use from thwm. Since I won't lose them to that.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#58 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:25 pm

sneakyzapper wrote:Deka to 50 on both before the rich dev bases.

Well worth it.

People now have it easy lol.

Used to talk half a week or more to get a level on the higher levels. Would be like 110k max cb then if lucky on a good base. Was a process.

Perks help but it still takes a while on repairs yeah. Once your base is maxed you'll have no issues on droid repairs slot wise at least.

I had completely stopped trying to upgrade them as it was too much work. The rich dev bases changed that. One is now at 50 and they other one will be in 5 weeks.

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#59 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:21 am

This on DarkRebel ... yeah ...

I had ignored the crybaby shit here because ... I mean ... seriously? The BIGGEST scam?

I think it is silly that rebs are scrambling to try and get some eATTE frags, but the biggest scam? I mean ... it is PvP ... who the hell cares about PvP anyways?

There are plenty of ways to defend against the FATAT, BTW. Just design a base worth a damn, for example.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#60 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:33 am

Midge wrote:This on DarkRebel ... yeah ...

I had ignored the crybaby shit here because ... I mean ... seriously? The BIGGEST scam?

I think it is silly that rebs are scrambling to try and get some eATTE frags, but the biggest scam? I mean ... it is PvP ... who the hell cares about PvP anyways?

There are plenty of ways to defend against the FATAT, BTW. Just design a base worth a damn, for example.

+100
Well said Midge!
On many issues I do not agree with you, but this is so true.
My ATACT is L8 and even so against a well designed base I may praise myself lucky if it survives long enough to smash a few shields and create an opening for my other troops. One unlucky move where it steps into sonic crossfire kills it right away.
it is true it is impervious to mortars, rapids and can withstand bursts and rockets with one or two T5 airships, but it is extremely vulnerable to sonics.
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Return to “General Discussions”