The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Vilified
Commander

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#41 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:25 am

Gooner wrote:
sneakyzapper wrote:If anything its the rebels using kessen and still failing sometimes.
Oh without a doubt. I've missed the shot on many occasions myself. but Imps saying that Imps don't use him ever is garbage because I've been hit by Imps using kessen on a variety of planets greens included. When I use Kessen it's mainly in wars sometime's he gets the shot spot on other times he couldn't hit a barn door. But in the long and the short of it who cares, if the Imps have AT-ACT and who cares if the Rebels love kessen it's a game have fun if you win you win if you lose you lose .my hero of choice on the greens is Senator Leia stick a Lugga or a medic behind her and watch her tear into guard reserves the main thing is having Fun and that's what it's all about.

High 5. Tis about having fun. There is always a balance and finding this is the strategy.. there is someone out there who will beat you and someone to beat him! You've got 30 second to decide if you think you can take each base.
Long time member of the D.E.F. squad(darkeclipseforce). Here to keep up with the happenings, give advice and hopefully learn a thing or 2. Looking for an English speaking, active warring squad? Check us out.

GER
Squadron Leader

Post#42 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:06 am

The AT-ACT is way too OP.
Range 10, can spawn distracting troopers every 6 seconds, one shots any turret or other element in the game, such high health that can be restored quickly by healing ships....
I do use Kessen, but I'd swap him for an AT-ACT anytime.
By the time my SC has killed the accompanying jumps, my sharps last 4 seconds.
It's slow, but once shields are down it wreaks havoc on most bases. It's mostly a 2* guarantee.
The problem is that Rebel heroes are mostly characters, easily dealt with by buffed sniper SC and GR. However, no skinned GR available to rebels against machines, a rebel has to choose to defend against machines or jets. Imp's choice is much easier.
Do not speak of balance. There is no balance.
Gator-Battalion

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#43 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:01 pm

GER wrote:The AT-ACT is way too OP.
Range 10, can spawn distracting troopers every 6 seconds, one shots any turret or other element in the game, such high health that can be restored quickly by healing ships....
I do use Kessen, but I'd swap him for an AT-ACT anytime.
By the time my SC has killed the accompanying jumps, my sharps last 4 seconds.
It's slow, but once shields are down it wreaks havoc on most bases. It's mostly a 2* guarantee.
The problem is that Rebel heroes are mostly characters, easily dealt with by buffed sniper SC and GR. However, no skinned GR available to rebels against machines, a rebel has to choose to defend against machines or jets. Imp's choice is much easier.
Do not speak of balance. There is no balance.

Yes, it's OP and the most OP unit in this game, and everything like you said, but it's also stupid and goes for shields ignoring everything around until the 4th shield has gone. If the AT-ACT survived then it can become a killing beast if it doesn't start to moonwalking in circles and do nothing than drop troopers because Jumps, TXs and other units already done the hard work.

Not a good unit for Sonic farms if you can't protect it from turrets, and to make it really useful you need to have Kubaz to help with the shields or AT-ACT will die fast. If you have Kubaz against a non walled base, you don't need the AT-ACT. If you use Kessen and fail to hit SC you are dead. Better trigger the SC with the Kubaz while they are going to the shields, and use Lord Vader to rock in front of the enemy troops.

My eAT-AT is going to Prestige tomorrow. The AT-ACT skin is Level 9, with half of frags to Level 10, but I really don't like it. The AT-ACT is good for Dev bases if you are looting on depots and vaults buried inside shields. For real bases with high GR and SC Jets you need to be a Kessen boy or use Lord Vader. But as I said before, rarely were the times I saw an Imperial attacking my Rebel bases with Kessen, that I don't remember any great attack.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

FruitBowlMafia
Major General

Post#44 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:34 pm

I don’t wanna take any toys from the Impz...

Skin & Buff Luke, I wanna shit troopers and swing sabers too!
Lone_Rebellion

LosVega
Admiral

Post#45 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:14 pm

mkenobi wrote:
Range 10, can spawn distracting troopers every 6 seconds, one shots any turret or other element in the game, such high health that can be restored quickly by healing ships.....

Yes, it's OP and the most OP unit in this game, and everything like you said, but it's also stupid and goes for shields ignoring everything around until the 4th shield has gone.......

Dang, how long has it been since a good debate about OP units (please exclude imp GR though, both sides kinda agreed on that one). Kessen loved by rebels? Of course he is, lethal on every planet if you have the skills. And yes, I've seen many a replay of imps using Kessen too. The AT-ACT is a pain to deal with but not so much anymore. Everyone's adapted to it and just recently I stayed on Tako for a few days gaining more on defense than offense even after subtracting out those that wanted to drop medals intentionally.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#46 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:22 pm

its way over powered but you chose "play as a rebel" so shut up an eat lazer
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#47 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:32 am

LosVega wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
Range 10, can spawn distracting troopers every 6 seconds, one shots any turret or other element in the game, such high health that can be restored quickly by healing ships.....

Yes, it's OP and the most OP unit in this game, and everything like you said, but it's also stupid and goes for shields ignoring everything around until the 4th shield has gone.......

Dang, how long has it been since a good debate about OP units (please exclude imp GR though, both sides kinda agreed on that one). Kessen loved by rebels? Of course he is, lethal on every planet if you have the skills. And yes, I've seen many a replay of imps using Kessen too. The AT-ACT is a pain to deal with but not so much anymore. Everyone's adapted to it and just recently I stayed on Tako for a few days gaining more on defense than offense even after subtracting out those that wanted to drop medals intentionally.

Yes, you are right, I agree with you, but people keeps complaining about the AT-ACT what -- 2 years after the unit have been released when Rogue One hit the theaters? -- and other units just because they don't like them, or they don't play with both factions to know that any unit in this game has his problems.

If you don't like the AT-ACT grazing over your base, keep it on deserts. But they keep complaining like idiots yelling to the wind because Kessen is OP, AT-ACT is OP, Lord Vader has buff and Luke don't, bla bla bla...

Well, if you are not complaining you are doing something wrong. :lol:
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

LosVega
Admiral

Post#48 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:50 pm

mkenobi wrote:
LosVega wrote:
mkenobi wrote:Yes, it's OP and the most OP unit in this game, and everything like you said, but it's also stupid and goes for shields ignoring everything around until the 4th shield has gone.......

Yes, you are right, I agree with you, but people keeps complaining about the AT-ACT what -- 2 years after the unit have been released when Rogue One hit the theaters? -- and other units just because they don't like them, or they don't play with both factions to know that any unit in this game has his problems.

If you don't like the AT-ACT grazing over your base, keep it on deserts. But they keep complaining like idiots yelling to the wind because Kessen is OP, AT-ACT is OP, Lord Vader has buff and Luke don't, bla bla bla...

Well, if you are not complaining you are doing something wrong. :lol:

They complain because it pisses them off to see that damn monstrosity doing the last man standing routine pooping out stormies that draw turret fire so it doesn't get touch unless you got sonics. I know because I do it constantly with my level 9 empire base. Does not bother me in the least to punch up because I know I'll get at least 1 star and satisfaction. I'll be damn if I leave a green planet to chase rebels on Tat. Definitely will give you the beatdown on Hoth, cold MHCs is what really should be debated. Seriously though, I can't recall at any point of the game where there wasn't a complaint about any unit except maybe pathfinders, still useless if you ask me.
BATTALION FAMILY
WOLF, DRAGON, REDBAK, ROYALX, FALCON, GATOR
Duza's Elite & Duza's Finest - Empire
Looking for a great squad? Come by for a visit, make new friends and maul
some ass

strawman3125
Major General

Post#49 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:56 am

LOL I though this was one of those joke threads at first but... I mean seriously, most Imperial players stop using this unit when they hit HQ10. They stop using it at that point because it it too weak to keep up. I have not used the ATACT with my Imperial accounts in PvP is ages...it’s too weak compared to Vaders Sabre spin. It’s Vader all the time! The ATACT is great for dev bases though.

From the rebel perspective: The ATACT is so ‘overpowered’ that I get double digit defensive wins against it in every conflict when I camp out on green worlds and so do many other Rebels in the Top50. If you are saying that the ATACT is ‘overpowered’ with a wink and nod it indicate that Imperials should keep using a unit that gives you easy wins.. ;)

If anything the ATACT needs a power boost at HQ10+ to encourage some Imperial players to keep using it. None of the other hero’s get any use either though, so they should all get power bumps to make them useful. (Right not I am testing out Kessen as he has some promise as an alternate to Vader and Luke)

I think that all hero’s should get sonic shielding to reduce sonic damage... it’s really sad to see your hero go down to 2 sonics shots as they charge in to hit their primary target. Strange that Luke and Vader are the best hero’s in the game and that they are the only ones with some sonic immunity...

Josketer
Commodore

Post#50 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:52 pm

strawman3125 wrote:LOL I though this was one of those joke threads at first but... I mean seriously, most Imperial players stop using this unit when they hit HQ10. They stop using it at that point because it it too weak to keep up.

Not necessarily, I had to stop using the AT-ACT because the rebels fled en masse from the green planets and went to Tatooine, to Erkit and some to Hoth, places where the AT-ACT has no power....
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Return to “General Discussions”