The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#31 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:51 am

Gooner wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:..me too, never use kessen and burn down every imperial base :lol:

Really? Imperials using Kessen? In more than 4 years playing also as Rebel I do not have a single memory of imperials using Kessen to attack my bases... Maybe I should start a poll to know how many Imperials use Kessen instead of eAT-AT/AT-ACT or Darth Vader/Lord Vader...

Kessen was always the rebels' only hope because they had no other really useful hero besides Luke (available only from level 8), and since in the past Kessen was only available in conflicts on ErKit, that led to that planet being a stronghold of rebels desperately trying to learn the infamous kessen-sniping-sc... And miss that shot and Kessen becomes so useless as a LIN or Turret Slicer. :lol:
I Get Imps hitting me with Kessen quite often. on the greens as well which is surprising, as they normally hide behind the AT-ACT.

+1

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#32 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:29 am

If anything its the rebels using kessen and still failing sometimes.

Pirate
Admiral

Post#33 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:39 pm

mkenobi wrote:Really? Imperials using Kessen? In more than 4 years playing also as Rebel I do not have a single memory of imperials using Kessen to attack my bases... Maybe I should start a poll to know how many Imperials use Kessen instead of eAT-AT/AT-ACT or Darth Vader/Lord Vader...

Kessen was the only hero I used for over a year after windows closed and started here. Never unlocked him on windows. Took some practice but effective once I learned the rules. Not doing much pvp recently but I find that bait and then Vader is more effective and consistent, especially against a smart base with higher level GR that spawns quickly. I still use him if I can get SC and a barracks or two with the shot.

How are you supposed to handle SC with eATAT or AT-ACT? Either a bunch of air or just cross your fingers? No thanks.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Gooner
Major General

Post#34 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:52 pm

sneakyzapper wrote:If anything its the rebels using kessen and still failing sometimes.
Oh without a doubt. I've missed the shot on many occasions myself. but Imps saying that Imps don't use him ever is garbage because I've been hit by Imps using kessen on a variety of planets greens included. When I use Kessen it's mainly in wars sometime's he gets the shot spot on other times he couldn't hit a barn door. But in the long and the short of it who cares, if the Imps have AT-ACT and who cares if the Rebels love kessen it's a game have fun if you win you win if you lose you lose .my hero of choice on the greens is Senator Leia stick a Lugga or a medic behind her and watch her tear into guard reserves the main thing is having Fun and that's what it's all about.

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#35 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Nice. Yeah. Some use whatever they like it comes to preference.

I favor Vader with 62 units even at low levels at 10 for gear. I never liked the sniping risk chance of failing and there goes your attack.

With the at st enhanced gear it's even better.

Props to those who use it well and don't miss on Kessen. Just not my way.

Just not worth the risk for me to try. Raw firepower any day haha.

Vader handles sc just as well if used properly.

Kessen when used well can be a pain for anyone.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#36 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:26 pm

Rebelscummer wrote:
mkenobi wrote:
StrikerRebel wrote:..me too, never use kessen and burn down every imperial base :lol:

Really? Imperials using Kessen? In more than 4 years playing also as Rebel I do not have a single memory of imperials using Kessen to attack my bases... Maybe I should start a poll to know how many Imperials use Kessen instead of eAT-AT/AT-ACT or Darth Vader/Lord Vader...

I don't know who you are and what you're talking about. Here, watch some videos Mr. Fake Rebel, maybe you'll learn something:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_CpGiXqqyI

Hahaha You are so funny, man. All your posts makes me laugh a lot... For someone in this business for so long, you always complain too much about nothing. And you take everything too serious, that's your problem, relax and try to have fun, this is a game, not the Army or a job. :lol:

And as you like to share videos, put one where I can see how AT-ACT can be imune to Sonics...

I don't care how others attack or what they use. Everyone has their own skill and needs to use what's best.

As Rebel, Kessen is my favorite hero besides Luke. Hope with the next Event I can have him to Prestige, but I only use Kessen for war attacks. And as Imperial I couldn't use Kessen on Windows because he was available only in conflicts on ErKit, the last planet I unlocked and only when I already was HQ 10 and game was dead with CNFOs. Since I moved to iOS/Android, I like to use Lord Vader skin, because Vader does everything more funny. :D
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#37 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:18 pm

I allways use my father on sandy planets and the mighty black dog on the bushy planets, but sometimes cheeky rebs on the greens need vader , I don't want to talk about kessen he has let me down too many times, I am not speaking to him anymore.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Ghostie
Commodore

Post#38 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:23 pm

Wanted: Jets at +26%
Will Trade: Elite AT-ACT

:shock:
Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#39 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:01 am

Ghostie wrote:Wanted: Jets at +26%
Will Trade: Elite AT-ACT :shock:

+1

LORDPUMPSALOT
Captain

Post#40 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:08 am

mkenobi wrote:Really? Imperials using Kessen? In more than 4 years playing also as Rebel I do not have a single memory of imperials using Kessen to attack my bases... Maybe I should start a poll to know how many Imperials use Kessen instead of eAT-AT/AT-ACT or Darth Vader/Lord Vader...

I myself like Johan at times. I always keep him loaded. Do not use him too much on the greens because during conflicts I am usually hitting generics but on Erkit and Tatooine where there are usually live, hardened bases, I use him right regularly to get rid of all those jacked up jumpers and anything else the rebels have loaded. After that sc is gone it at least gives me a fighting chance only having to deal with reserves and a couple idt's. For me, with atat or elite atat, he is just so slow and will not shoot anything but shields until they are all gone. With sc gone my jumps will take care of shields after I bait the reserves. Plus, at prestige level with that power shot and a luggabeast backing him upgives me usually between 8 and 15% damage right off the top it's a no brainer for me. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER JOHAN.
Last edited by DeathStriker on Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Topic Post - Corrected Quote for Clarity
DON'T HATE THA PLAYA, FIX THA BASE... :o :o :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

OFFICER IN TheCloneWarroir SQUAD. If you are a SOLID level 10+ daily player, stop on by...THE WATER IS NICE.

Return to “General Discussions”