The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:06 pm

It's not only almost impossible to kill, now, it's immune to Sonic turrets as well. Don't fret Rebels, we got suicidal Leia and she wears a fancy Prada dress. Shame on you Devs!!!!

sneakyzapper
Major General

Re: The AT-ACT, Biggest Scam of This game

Post#2 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:21 pm

About time to prestige it then.

Immune to sonics? since when?

BusuBoots
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:29 pm

Some act-at come with deaf pilots so sonic turrets have no effect. I boxed my act-at pilots ears till he couldn't hear anymore so I'm good now.

You should see leia in her teddy! That got my troops only once (the loss that day was devastating) then I neutered them. Gotta keep the troops in line!

Boots
Last edited by BusuBoots on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spawn Rising is our feeder squad. We need active commanders. Join now!

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#4 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:33 pm

Sounds good.

TNT
Admiral

Post#5 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 am

Rebelscummer wrote:It's not only almost impossible to kill, now, it's immune to Sonic turrets as well. Don't fret Rebels, we got suicidal Leia and she wears a fancy Prada dress. Shame on you Devs!!!!

Yes, It's hard to kill.
And yes it's significantly better than Senator Leia. but that's mostly because the base unit (EATAT) is already significantly better than base Leia.

But if you have trouble defending, add more heatsink rockets. Honestly, since the introduction of the SS GR I pretty much only lose on defense when the ATACT ambles to close to the HQ and blows it up in 2 shots. Usually it doesn't even get close to it.
Join the OuterRimRioters.
We have spare rooms. :) Also available in trial version. We have a 100% optional discord and war regularly.

Gooner
Major General

Post#6 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:07 am

TNT wrote:
Rebelscummer wrote:It's not only almost impossible to kill, now, it's immune to Sonic turrets as well. Don't fret Rebels, we got suicidal Leia and she wears a fancy Prada dress. Shame on you Devs!!!!

Yes, It's hard to kill.
And yes it's significantly better than Senator Leia. but that's mostly because the base unit (EATAT) is already significantly better than base Leia.

But if you have trouble defending, add more heatsink rockets. Honestly, since the introduction of the SS GR I pretty much only lose on defense when the ATACT ambles to close to the HQ and blows it up in 2 shots. Usually it doesn't even get close to it.

My Sniper GR along with buffed Jets in the sc do well against the AT-ACT and I'm using double skinned bursts. It's working for me

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#7 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:00 am

My AT-ACT is just 5 frags off level 9...

Can't wait to try it out.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,650 medals

Gooner
Major General

Post#8 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:10 am

Richaldo wrote:My AT-ACT is just 5 frags off level 9...

Totally off topic but, C'mon you Reds. And the scum got beat as well last night was a great night haha

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:31 am

..and whats happend if upgarded to level10 ?? This unit at level10 will be unbeatable, big firepower, exorbitant health, slow motion, biggest range and fucking spawning buffed stormtroopers protecting AT-ACT...

Only solution is high leveld GR banthas combined with High level buffed GR sharps, maybe they can slow down AT-ACT a bit by walking through hole base....

But normally against good players, if AT-ACT is combined with some med ship or med droid you cant stop that monster....

So Rebelscummer is right !
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Richaldo
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:54 am

Gooner wrote:

Totally off topic but, C'mon you Reds. And the scum got beat as well last night was a great night haha

Haha never off topic!!!!!!!! Was brilliant last night!!! Whisper it quietly... but we are catching them...

It's happening again #Spursy
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!! Level 50
Level 26 Prestige 163,650 medals

Return to “General Discussions”