rebel sniper gr

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Bwc
Cadet Trooper
Posts: 1

rebel sniper gr

Post#1 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:19 pm

Hi wondering if anything has been said about adding the sniper gaurd reserve to hd or reward crates for rebels?


User avatar
Gooner
Commodore
Posts: 236

Re: rebel sniper gr

Post#2 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:20 am

I've not seen or heard anything you would've thought it would have been added by now same with the shock trooper reserves for the Imps hopefully once these clusterfuck of conflicts are over and Zynga start adding their input into the game we might see them in hd's


User avatar
ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral
Posts: 969

Re: rebel sniper gr

Post#3 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:08 am

This development is now overdue, in my view.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.


DarthBratzzznew
Admiral
Posts: 684

Re: rebel sniper gr

Post#4 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:49 am

Bwc wrote:Hi wondering if anything has been said about adding the sniper gaurd reserve to hd or reward crates for rebels?


I sincerely hope Zynga will take a loooooong time implememting GR Sharps in HD crates. They may stuff their lousy shock GR frags where the sun doesn't shine as well :D
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:


strawman3125
Major General
Posts: 455

Re: rebel sniper gr

Post#5 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:05 am

We are still waiting for the imperial astromedic droids and many others to be added. Then again, not adding them may be on purpose, to keep factional differences. Both factions have access to them but one faction has easier access because that faction was seen as using them more than the other. Who knows... Maybe it all comes down to the $$$.

Besides, my rebel account already caught up to my imperial account in terms of frags with all of the conflicts for them! Soon we will need a GR S event so that the Imperials have a chance to keep up in terms of frags! LOL


thecursedpit
Commander
Posts: 36

Re: rebel sniper gr

Post#6 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:28 am

strawman3125 wrote:Besides, my rebel account already caught up to my imperial account in terms of frags with all of the conflicts for them! Soon we will need a GR S event so that the Imperials have a chance to keep up in terms of frags! LOL


And that's exactly my point with the GS conflict bs going on and why whoever came up with that BS needs to get fired and kicked out of the building hard:

- So rebels are complaining about rebel snipers after enough begging they get them + enough events to surpass my GS lvl on which I worked for 1.5 years but they get basically the same lvl handed to them in 1-2 months with all the sniper conflicts? While we get the "awesome" shock reserve (utterly useless) conflict?

- Also, assume with all the conflicts that rebel X only went for UC 1x and skipped every other conflict, and has a lvl 1 sniper skin: already his sniper reserve is stronger (5% more health and damage +-) vs mine which took me 1.5 years to farm? WTF Disney/Zygna??? Having a humongous advantage on offense with the overpowered jets (10% more health, 55% more damage vs jumps) wasn't enough? Let's also boost rebels on defense so they now crush empire on every front?

I know how to deal with reserves but many in my squad are struggling with them. It's just extremely infuriating that apparently rebels get the advantage handed on a platter on offense and defense (regular pvp that is, SW is just broken for other reasons) and the game balance gets screwed up more and more as time goes on.


Boog
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1417

Re: rebel sniper gr

Post#7 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:52 am

Don't forget the biggest difference between to two guard reserves: Rebel sharpshooters and vanguards respawn five seconds faster than the imp counterparts. A level 6 rebel sharp respawns at the same rate as a level 10 sniper. A level 7 sharp respawns two seconds faster than a level 10 sniper. But, that won't keep rebs from whining about their infantry multiplier, which is the great imbalance in the game.


User avatar
Gooner
Commodore
Posts: 236

Re: rebel sniper gr

Post#8 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:00 am

I'm not seeing Rebels complaining about having sharp gr i love mine but as we were constantly told when we didn't have them Adapt we had to
Last edited by Gooner on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.


User avatar
Midge
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1231

Re: rebel sniper gr

Post#9 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:02 am

Boog wrote:Don't forget the biggest difference between to two guard reserves: Rebel sharpshooters and vanguards respawn five seconds faster than the imp counterparts. A level 6 rebel sharp respawns at the same rate as a level 10 sniper. A level 7 sharp respawns two seconds faster than a level 10 sniper. But, that won't keep rebs from whining about their infantry multiplier, which is the great imbalance in the game.


Meh ... you had the Rodians forever and can get them out of regular crates.

You apparently won't stop whining either. But it is all good. Do your crybaby shit and present it as Rebels crying ... makes sense.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


User avatar
Midge
Grand Admiral
Posts: 1231

Re: rebel sniper gr

Post#10 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:04 am

thecursedpit wrote:
strawman3125 wrote:Besides, my rebel account already caught up to my imperial account in terms of frags with all of the conflicts for them! Soon we will need a GR S event so that the Imperials have a chance to keep up in terms of frags! LOL


And that's exactly my point with the GS conflict bs going on and why whoever came up with that BS needs to get fired and kicked out of the building hard:

- So rebels are complaining about rebel snipers after enough begging they get them + enough events to surpass my GS lvl on which I worked for 1.5 years but they get basically the same lvl handed to them in 1-2 months with all the sniper conflicts? While we get the "awesome" shock reserve (utterly useless) conflict?

- Also, assume with all the conflicts that rebel X only went for UC 1x and skipped every other conflict, and has a lvl 1 sniper skin: already his sniper reserve is stronger (5% more health and damage +-) vs mine which took me 1.5 years to farm? WTF Disney/Zygna??? Having a humongous advantage on offense with the overpowered jets (10% more health, 55% more damage vs jumps) wasn't enough? Let's also boost rebels on defense so they now crush empire on every front?

I know how to deal with reserves but many in my squad are struggling with them. It's just extremely infuriating that apparently rebels get the advantage handed on a platter on offense and defense (regular pvp that is, SW is just broken for other reasons) and the game balance gets screwed up more and more as time goes on.


So much fun crybaby shit in this one also.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], DotNetDotCom.org [Bot], Facebook [Bot], wesman21 and 34 guests