Future conflicts?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Atom
Commander

Future conflicts?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:09 am

Where do i find out what conflicts are coming up in the future weeks. I've looked everywhere for ages for some info but cant find any. Yet i joined a squad recently who knew this, i left to join another squad but since found that the previous squad info was correct? I just want to be able to make time for things in the game i'm interested in for example speeder truck at hauler. Any help im very grateful for.. - Atom

Atom
Commander

Re: Future conflicts?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:10 am

Someone said in the squad i joined that people found out after updates, can someone please point me in the right direction? thanks

Spock
Admiral

Post#3 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:27 am

When the developers do an “update” or a “hotfix” there is info added to the game code.
When it’s discovered it’s usually shared in this thread and in numerous line chat groups.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20141
Keep an eye on that link and you’ll always have a good idea what’s coming up next and when to expect it.

Currently we only know what to expect for the next 2 weeks. Until the end of the month basically.
At this time there is no info to tell us more.
Expect a hotfix or update within the next couple of weeks and then we should know what will be happening in March.

Leader of the Imperial_Enclave.

Check out our YouTube channel with almost 700 no outpost replays being shared. Quite possibly the largest collection of commander replays out there.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW4iVRbrSDJHTBZobNNy7LA

Atom
Commander

Post#4 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:32 am

Thank you for that Spock, much appreciated :)

AlaricSkywalker
Commander

Post#5 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:51 am

Spock wrote:When the developers do an “update” or a “hotfix” there is info added to the game code.
When it’s discovered it’s usually shared in this thread and in numerous line chat groups.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20141
Keep an eye on that link and you’ll always have a good idea what’s coming up next and when to expect it.

Currently we only know what to expect for the next 2 weeks. Until the end of the month basically.
At this time there is no info to tell us more.
Expect a hotfix or update within the next couple of weeks and then we should know what will be happening in March.

A lot, my self included, think we'll get our next event point event after the next two weeks once this current event ends. It's possible that Zynga has something else planned, but we'll see. Hopefully it'll be something good.

Atom
Commander

Post#6 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:06 pm

Those events last year were great, i got loads of frags/samples once completed. hope so too :)

Return to “General Discussions”