Blacklisted?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Stigma
Squadron Leader

Blacklisted?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:07 am

I'm not sure whats going on. I've been playing this since the start. I have never spent a dime on the game. BespinBangers has not seen any new players since our last war. Am I being Blacklisted for zero purchases? Is this game losing players? Something is not right. Not seeing the random new players like before at all. I cant contact anyone. Fans obviously like SWC more than the devs dedicating a whole forum to said game for common issues. So what gives?
Screenshot_2019-02-09-09-52-45.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stigma
Squadron Leader

Re: Blacklisted?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:08 am

Hey join BespinBangers fight Rebel scum

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#3 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:16 am

Stigma wrote:Hey join BespinBangers fight Rebel scum

15 active members min required for featured list and 20+ with 0 medal required for auto-fill
IMPERIAL BASES
HQ lvl 7 and HQ lvl 8

REBEL BASES
HQ lvl 6 (mini)

lukeskywalker
Commodore

Post#4 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:47 am

Auto fill is broken right now. Other squads seeing the same thing.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

Stigma
Squadron Leader

Post#5 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:21 am

I understand the specs now. Thanks Sleeper. It just sucks my squad can't get past 4 players. People are ditching after one war and me booting 30+ day campers, we stuck.
Why would they use autofill when new players can scroll high ranked incomplete squads?

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:41 am

@Stigma, join another squad with your 3 fellow players. There are too many squads with only a handful of players out there in the darkness.

I understand it is a difficult decision, you and your three mates have struggled to get your squad to perks level 43, have a history of wars and so on, but it would be your best option I believe.

Good luck!
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Killer12673
Captain

Post#7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:04 am

My Squad was down to like 12 members just a little over a month ago. Don't give up on your Squad that you put so much time and effort in to. What I ended up doing is calling out a SOS for other Squads to send in temporary people to join Squad for a day or two to increase numbers to get us into featured Squads and it took only maybe around 1-2 hours to have our Squad filled up again. I used this forum and all my "line" contacts to get enough people to help with the plan.

If you start the process and get people on board I'd be more than willing to send over my lvl6 extra base to help you get numbers up to help refill your Squad. You can post here or just send me a quick private message when you might try. Can't do it today because I'm in Squad War currently.
Squad Name: killer'squad

Main Base: Prestige Killer12673
2nd Base: Level 6 Killer12673_2.0

Squad Level: 47

http://ksod.us/squad/16b2c35e-8dd6-11e5-b1f3-065f74004f1b/members?sort=score&order=desc

Line ID: killer12673

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#8 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:56 am

With zero medals set you can still get autfilled, but it is really random at this point, like others have said here.

If you get a few people to jump in and out and get more activity just bouncing around, then sometimes it triggers an autofill.

All that said, your best option is to join another squad. There are plenty of good ones out there.

We could take you in one of ours. Just hit me in a PM, I can tell you about us and some other great crews out there.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#9 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:40 am

There's no Blacklist. The Featured Lists are working, but to enter them you need to have between 14-19 active members. Once you reach 14 members, you enter the Lists and new members join. In some squads, the autofill does not work right, and once you get to 20 members no one else joins. This is the case with my Rebel squad, which has been standing at 20 members for more than a month. If I remove someone and return to the Lists, someone joins immediately, but stops joining once it reaches 20 members again.

Do not give up on your squad, join a group on LINE or Discord and try to recruit new members, or create base clones to get at least 14 members and see if you enter the Featured Lists, or use clones to keep your squad alive while you and your mates are out joining other squads.
A Windows survivor training players and helping squads through the Galaxy!

Imperial Prestige in "BombSquad18" (training squad)
Rebel Prestige in "Solo's_Band" (war squad) / Rebel HQ 8 in "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Killer12673
Captain

Post#10 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:31 am

Stigma wrote:I'm not sure whats going on. I've been playing this since the start. I have never spent a dime on the game. BespinBangers has not seen any new players since our last war. Am I being Blacklisted for zero purchases? Is this game losing players? Something is not right. Not seeing the random new players like before at all. I cant contact anyone. Fans obviously like SWC more than the devs dedicating a whole forum to said game for common issues. So what gives?
Screenshot_2019-02-09-09-52-45.png

Still waiting to hear from you? My offer still stands to have my level 6 base to come over to your Squad. Like I said in my other post you need to make a post looking for temporary people to come over on a set day to boost you to where you can get into the featured list or auto fill so you can refill your Squad again.
Squad Name: killer'squad

Main Base: Prestige Killer12673
2nd Base: Level 6 Killer12673_2.0

Squad Level: 47

http://ksod.us/squad/16b2c35e-8dd6-11e5-b1f3-065f74004f1b/members?sort=score&order=desc

Line ID: killer12673

Return to “General Discussions”