Old Soldier Returning To Battlefield

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Major General

Re: Old Soldier Returning To Battlefield

Post#11 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:15 pm

What is your faction ? If you are a Imp then its highly recommended to remain on green planets (Dandoran, Yavin 4 and Takodana ) provided you have unlocked them. If you are a Rebel then remain mostly on desert ones (Tatooine and Erkit).

Join a high lvl squad having all perks unlocked and max lvl and also willing to help you out. You will need to unlock all types of armoury euipments fast as you could to be competitive or you wont be able to do attack or defenses.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#12 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:47 pm

Phantom7 wrote:Thank you to everyone for the input.

As you can see, there is a lot of help and advice available for anyone here.

I would strongly recommend you join a good squad whatever faction you are.

Things to look for in finding a good squad are what level their squad is (the highest is 50), and whether or not they use LINE. LINE is a messaging app like WhatsApp, but you don't need to reveal your phone number or email address. There are strong player communities for both factions on LINE.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#13 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Harshit wrote:What is your faction ? If you are a Imp then its highly recommended to remain on green planets (Dandoran, Yavin 4 and Takodana ) provided you have unlocked them. If you are a Rebel then remain mostly on desert ones (Tatooine and Erkit).

Join a high lvl squad having all perks unlocked and max lvl and also willing to help you out. You will need to unlock all types of armoury euipments fast as you could to be competitive or you wont be able to do attack or defenses.

Why remain on green planets if you are imp? I allways park up on Tat for very easy stupid reb defences and medal droppers, no need to protect loot I can refil vaults in 2/3 attacks on a dev base. you living in 2015 before armory?
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Kylo
Commodore

Post#14 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Harshit wrote:

This. With a high level squad you can planet hop for 0 stars and do Heroic Defenses to get some frags

Harshit
Major General

Post#15 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:15 am

Chaotic999 wrote:
Harshit wrote:What is your faction ? If you are a Imp then its highly recommended to remain on green planets (Dandoran, Yavin 4 and Takodana ) provided you have unlocked them. If you are a Rebel then remain mostly on desert ones (Tatooine and Erkit).

Why remain on green planets if you are imp? I allways park up on Tat for very easy stupid reb defences and medal droppers, no need to protect loot I can refil vaults in 2/3 attacks on a dev base. you living in 2015 before armory?

I agree. But not every IMP remains on deserts and has good defences. As the OP quitted the game in 2016 and returning now in 2019, it would be easy if IMPs are upgrading their barracks or else, they would remain on greens in the meantime to do HDs while they are upgrading those crucial buildings.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

Return to “General Discussions”