Devs Bases INSPIRED by Human Bases...?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
strawman3125
Admiral

Re: Devs Bases INSPIRED by Human Bases...?

Post#11 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:16 am

SpaceDandy wrote:I've always thought our bases should be mirrored onto other planets. An old idea I've held onto from back in the CNFO Window days. Mirror the armory that is turned on, the SC contents, etc. except when your mirror lost, you don't lose any loot but the attacker gains it. Seemed an easy way to increase the attack pool by 5x … not that I don't like empty SC's and non-armory default developer bases as it is.... just saying the fact they lift our base designs could be taken one step further to cover for the diminished player pool.

+1

Though I would leave the SC empty.

DarthBratzzznew
Admiral

Post#12 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:45 am

@OP: I think you met an abandoned base made by a real player who either gave up altogether or decided to take a sabbatical, become a lone wolf in the Outer Darkness and maybe or maybe not come back in 3-6 months.

"FU" is not the type of abbreviation Disney developers would be allowed to sign their artwork with I'd venture... at least the ® or TM would then be required ;-)

And you bet dev bases designs are based on successful base designs by real players… there are tons of dev bases reflecting e.g. Decepticon's layout (which is not the run-off-the-mill geometric pattern).
I've also seen loads of bases reflecting CARNAGE's, Spanish Dad's and so on...

No wonder I never see my own base design back, lol :lol:

Then again, I see the word INSPIRED is in capitals so probably I am baited (its a trap!) and a'n X-wing trap will blow my body to smithereens...
Proud Officer of the CircleOf Family of squads. Many experienced and motivated longtime high-level players; regular/against OP/NO OP wars, to each his own. English spoken. Worldwide brotherhood of rebel scourges :twisted:

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#13 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:28 pm

saw one today called "Bollux" (Bollox is a slang name for testicals in the UK) and another called Obe_FU. and one called Mike-ock, devs are so fucking lazy and stupid , not just Disney now zyngy.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

sgu97cab
Major General

Post#14 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:37 pm

I attacked a Rebel base which looked exactly the same as a dev base, had similar resources available to loot, and had no armory active, but then 6 buffed jumps game flying out and decimated my forces....very cunning and clever!
Main account: Bacon (level 11) CircleOf.Masters
Second account: nEggs (level 11) NewSithEmpire
LINE ID: sgu97cab

If any Prestige players want to get involved in no outpost wars please PM me on this forum or on LINE app

Ghost666
Major General

Post#15 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:02 am

DarthBratzzznew wrote:@OP: I think you met an abandoned base made by a real player who either gave up altogether or decided to take a sabbatical, become a lone wolf in the Outer Darkness and maybe or maybe not come back in 3-6 months.

"FU" is not the type of abbreviation Disney developers would be allowed to sign their artwork with I'd venture... at least the ® or TM would then be required ;-)

Not possible...base had the HUGE loot that only exists in dev bases these days...more than 2M creidts/alloy and 500k ctb...or so.

The "FU" was the odd part...no auto design will do that, which leaves an automated COPY system...or a manual system and a lazy/funny developer...

There was another game i used to play that DID provide copy bases...but was honest to explain so (supposedly they were the best base designs of the month) and also included the original player name...
"All Walls Must Die" - Imperial Sniper Corps Unofficial Motto
VADER523 SQUAD - Positions Open

Ghost666
Major General

Post#16 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:06 am

sgu97cab wrote:I attacked a Rebel base which looked exactly the same as a dev base, had similar resources available to loot, and had no armory active, but then 6 buffed jumps game flying out and decimated my forces....very cunning and clever!

Well...it will take A LOT of recurses to be able to mirror a dev base...am not even sure if FULL VAULTS allow the amount of loot a dev base has...

Removing armory is a big risk....i would probably fall for it initially and deploy assuming empty SC...BUT i keep my own SC and Airforce on reserve for "surprises", and so do many players...so i am guessing it would not be profitable for the player to do that often...

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#17 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:24 pm

I've been seeing several "signed" bases for a long time, some had sequences of numbers meaning letters in some kind of code, and others are like this:

SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

Ghost666
Major General

Post#18 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:05 am

mkenobi wrote:I've been seeing several "signed" bases for a long time, some had sequences of numbers meaning letters in some kind of code, and others are like this:

Dev bases or human bases...?

Human bases have "creative" designs since i remember...words, codes, drawings, everything in straight rows,...etc...

Dev bases should not mirror human bases with "profanity"...not that i care...but Disney has a reputation to be strict on this...

I was given a warning on the old Disney forum just for saying "No Rules, Great Scotch" ;)

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#19 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:50 am

I saw a dev base with player name "Bollux" and another with "82H" written with wall sections.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Ghostie
Major General

Post#20 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:10 pm

During conflict saw lots and lots of player cloned dev bases in bang bus conflict. Many ...many top reb bases were cloned. Even saw one copied dev base from a member of the Italiani Rebel squad with the "ITA" initials they all put in their base layouts pretty funny seeing that...lol
Last edited by Ghostie on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Return to “General Discussions”