Zynga - Profit Opportunity - EP Events

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Harshit
Admiral

Re: Zynga - Profit Opportunity - EP Events

Post#31 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:17 pm

I would welcome everything except 2 weeks of LIN or Fathier conflicts.
MIgrated from Windows from former squad HOLCRON HORROR. NOW shifted to android/ios in the squad HH-resurrectionand and our sister squad at HH-Insurrection. Apply now and be loyal to the EMPEROR.

CoolGuy
Admiral

Post#32 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:48 pm

Boog wrote:I hope they bring events back, but I also hope they are less of a meat grinder. I kind of liked the one they did where there were only five steps, but long cook times between them. As I recall, there was the mass vehicle dump, which kind of sucked, but otherwise it was not horrible.

I also hope that Zynga doesn't treat us like garbage with the events like Disney did. No more bait and switch, and no more Test Groups A and B. That shit was stupid. What did you learn from it, Disney? I'll tell you what you learned: Jack Fucking Shit.

Just make the events fair, and above all FUN! Don't give us one fun one, then pull the rug out from under us and give us tedious bullshit.

My poor ears are bleeding!
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

geoman48
Admiral

Post#33 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:19 am

Event Points... mouth watering.

Event Store... welcome back OLD friend

Same ole same ole conflicts rewarding mostly top 2% grind-a-thon... cya, adios, had enough already!

Return to “General Discussions”