Zynga - Profit Opportunity - EP Events

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Chaotic999
Commodore

Re: Zynga - Profit Opportunity - EP Events

Post#21 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:57 pm

strykers I have been on android 20 months and still only have lvl1 strikers, vt49s much better, I have them at 10, but why no striker frags in near 2 years?
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#22 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:45 am

Chaotic999 wrote:strykers I have been on android 20 months and still only have lvl1 strikers, vt49s much better, I have them at 10, but why no striker frags in near 2 years?

Good point. Fang fighter frags would be welcome as well.
HQ Prestige - Sons of Death

You must do what you think is right, of course.

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#23 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:41 am

The recent speeder truck / ITT conflict shows there is still a lot of passion for this game, when the right units are available.

See here:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23500&start=30#p92071

The preceding post in that thread has the stats it's based on.

geoman48
Major General

Post#24 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:44 am

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The recent speeder truck / ITT conflict shows there is still a lot of passion for this game, when the right units are available.

See here:

Agree, and they've made it worthwhile to get top 20%, but even still, top 5% and especially top 2% are too much to grind for the casual player. To have the casual player actually engaged, the event points or something like that should be brought back.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#25 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:56 pm

geoman48 wrote:
ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:The recent speeder truck / ITT conflict shows there is still a lot of passion for this game, when the right units are available.

See here:

Agree, and they've made it worthwhile to get top 20%, but even still, top 5% and especially top 2% are too much to grind for the casual player. To have the casual player actually engaged, the event points or something like that should be brought back.

Try grinding when you are a Prestige player on top medal. Maximum conflict points from any battle is 700, so it's a tough fight getting to, and maintaining UC, even with dev bases.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#26 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:43 pm

With the next conflict currently unknown, I'd like to remind Zynga of how they can start with a bang, make some money and make some of their customer/commanders happy.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#27 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:00 pm

ObiWanKenobi2016 wrote:With the next conflict currently unknown, I'd like to remind Zynga of how they can start with a bang, make some money and make some of their customer/commanders happy.

What do we want? Events! When do we want them? Now!
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

ObiWanKenobi2016
Admiral

Post#28 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:01 pm

CoolGuy wrote:What do we want? Events! When do we want them? Now!

:lol:

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#29 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:33 pm

I hope they bring events back, but I also hope they are less of a meat grinder. I kind of liked the one they did where there were only five steps, but long cook times between them. As I recall, there was the mass vehicle dump, which kind of sucked, but otherwise it was not horrible.

I also hope that Zynga doesn't treat us like garbage with the events like Disney did. No more bait and switch, and no more Test Groups A and B. That shit was stupid. What did you learn from it, Disney? I'll tell you what you learned: Jack Fucking Shit.

Just make the events fair, and above all FUN! Don't give us one fun one, then pull the rug out from under us and give us tedious bullshit.

Gooner
Commodore

Post#30 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:44 pm

An Event would be a great way to kick things off.

Return to “General Discussions”