Deustch'15 - You have a Cheater on your files

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Josketer
Commodore

Deustch'15 - You have a Cheater on your files

Post#1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:17 am

Hi everybody ! My base has been attacked by a player ( Battal ) who uses cheats. I attach the video that proves the fact committed and photos of the player who uses cheats and the team to which he belongs (Battal from Deusth'15). I have already sent the corresponding complaint to Zynga support mail. I will also post this case in the SWC groups in facebook, in which I am registered and I am admin / moderator.
Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Chaotic999
Commodore

Re: Deustch'15 - You have a Cheater on your files

Post#2 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:06 pm

So you have judged him guilty and convicted him, because of a very common bug in the game that very often shows false replays and are not actually cheats.
There are hundreds of threads on this subject, I have seen hundreds of these replays from others and from myself, I have also seen my own attacks giving me a 3 star win when I actually lost, it's a glitch NOT a cheat.. I hope you don't work in the legal profession for fucks sake.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

JARJAR
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:27 pm

chaotic999, have you seen the troops employed?

31 soldier 2 jet 1 bike 1 AT-TR

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#4 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:11 pm

There are a lot of replay glitches, but this one smells a bit. Reminds me of our old friend Serge from the Russian Empire.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

PartylikeVader
Captain

Post#5 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Chaotic999 wrote:So you have judged him guilty and convicted him, because of a very common bug in the game that very often shows false replays and are not actually cheats.
There are hundreds of threads on this subject, I have seen hundreds of these replays from others and from myself, I have also seen my own attacks giving me a 3 star win when I actually lost, it's a glitch NOT a cheat.. I hope you don't work in the legal profession for fucks sake.

Knowing that replays are the game’s attempt to recreate an attack, it’s indeed fair to argue that a glitch is at work versus actual cheating.
However, SWC players inconsistently cherrypick glitch and cheat, making this a very subjective topic.

Individuals use replays to argue cheating and automation is at work, knowing that replay are grossly inaccurate - so much so the devs won’t stand by them. Others fall behind the “replay” glitch as a benefit of the doubt argument that blatantly acknowledges replay inaccuracy. This belittles a victim of the auto-win hack as they feel cheated out of loot and medals and feel unsupported in their reporting endeavor.

Given the current state of SWC regarding replays and player inconsistency shown in acknowledging the gross inaccuracy, personal attacks on this individual are uncalled for.
it is in better spirit to simply point out a counter argument and encourage productive discourse.
Rath Severus
Leader of PartylikeVader

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#6 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:38 am

There are f cheaters on both sides, accept it! Some who defend cheaters have been cheating themselves. It's funny though, that the azzwipe who attacked my base twice was also from a German squad. Coincidence?

Pirate
Admiral

Post#7 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:31 am

JARJAR wrote:31 soldier 2 jet 1 bike 1 AT-TR

Troops deployed is always what I use for evaluating a fishy replay. Is it possible for the total group of troops used to do the damage indicated? If so, replay glitch is the first suspect. If not, it's likely the alternative.

In this scenario, I can't think of a way that 31 soldiers, 2 jets, 1 bike and 3 ATRT (no hero, no air, no deks, only 65 UC, not even a full load) doing 100% damage to that base. Sketchy for sure.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ
Imperial Squad

Windows Survivor

Spirit
Major General

Post#8 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:52 am

It is impossible to tell whether someone is a cheat as we only see a mockup of a replay. If in doubt, send in a ticket but it is wrong to state someone is cheating without firm proof.
For example, I was attacked twice in past week by 2 different players each using 1 soldier, same lev7 as me.
The first got 0% and 0 loot, the second got 100% and max loot.
Both replays lasted about 5 seconds.
Did I complain and call out "cheater"? - of course not.
Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

Josketer
Commodore

Post#9 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:13 am

I told them that this guy is a cheater and some told me it was a replay glitch ( ??!! ) ... Now I wonder if they still think the same thing ? More and more players are attacked by this guy who uses cheats. Make the complaint to Zynga as I did a few days ago. The zynga support will have enough proof for banned the account of this guy. In other SWC FB group,this player ( battal from Deustch'15 ) was reported as a cheater. The videos are enough proof. Look this !

Josketer, Leader from Argentina-501st
HQ : Prestige Level ---Rank : 19--- Medals :Affected by the MedalGate.I lost 90K medals for a **** bug !! :x
Youtube channel : Josketer
Argentina-501st - Imperial forces - Perks L 50

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#10 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:15 am

Josketer wrote:I told them that this guy is a cheater and some told me it was a replay glitch ( ??!! ) ... Now I wonder if they still think the same thing ? More and more players are attacked by this guy who uses cheats. Make the complaint to Zynga as I did a few days ago. The zynga support will have enough proof for banned the account of this guy. In other SWC FB group,this player ( battal from Deustch'15 ) was reported as a cheater. The videos are enough proof. Look this !

You're wasting your time reporting him to Disney or Zynga or whomever. They'll send you a generic BS replay and they WILL NOT ban him. There are known cheaters doing just fine still playing (cheating) this game. Good luck to you.

Return to “General Discussions”