Medal Dumping - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
sneakyzapper
Major General

Re: Medal Dumping - Discussion Topic

Post#201 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:12 pm

No its not needed. Just a new thing to try. Done years with 6 uc's without even knowing it was a thing or doing it then.

I'm taking time away from squad wars due to frags being maxed from victory crates. So no impact on that either. I play for frags mainly. No frags no play on stuff.

My units levels are good enough as is to take on bases I focus on regularly for my tactics and load out.

I learned about this from the topics here actually. It seems to take a long time and the results don't seem much different so far.

Trying to see the difference in cnfo issues vs medals at 161k plus and less.

No need for the horse unit. Its maxed already.

It feels like it would take about a month or so to get anywhere to test it properly.

Medals can be gained at 10k-15k in conflict needed weeks. If going for 5-6 uc and depending on the popularity and unit in the conflict. Losing some is nothing to me personally. I never cared for them as a reference in anything.

Wins are more of my thing.

Seems too maintenance heavy to maintain at a regular use.

I dont care if others do this. I dont see it as bad or good. Just something some do for different reasons. It does not seem fun honestly lol.

Good luck.
Last edited by sneakyzapper on Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#202 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:17 pm

Danny, you visited me yesterday. I was hoping to try a revenge. Drop by tat again if you can

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#203 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:20 pm

Hey, Sorry I'm on Er kit until perks reset tomorrow darthdoodie.

When done for the night you are welcome to try of course. Or any time if you happen to be on er kit and I'm not on haha.

I have a couple turrets changing but it should be okay.

I have my perks off from doing heroic defense for samples so I cant swap anymore.

darthdoodie
Major General

Post#204 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:24 pm

I was going to try Erk, but I'm waiting on some revenges on me first. I'll see you one way or the other!

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#205 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:26 pm

Nice! no worries haha.

Good luck as well!

Return to “General Discussions”