only for rebels: use of hauler from stock (jugg), one idea to share

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
StrikerRebel
Commodore

only for rebels: use of hauler from stock (jugg), one idea to share

Post#1 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:01 am

hey Rebel-guys, wanne share that information, to use level 6 (and above) hauler from inventory, had 157 of that useless unit...

I found out, if you put hauler from stock in air command to support during HD, then you can use hauler jugg like an extra turret, place hauler directly above a factory, then the jugg will stuck in that factory and only moving when factory will be down, till that point he will do some good shots to protect your base ;)

dont know if its working for imps also....
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Chaotic999
Major General

Re: only for rebels: use of hauler from stock (jugg), one idea to share

Post#2 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:33 am

I don't need air hero traps or SC for HD, a good HD base won't need them for 100% gold crates.i get under 12% every time. Could be useful if you can't be arsed changing bases, but it's easy with layout manager.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

StrikerRebel
Commodore

Post#3 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:38 am

Chaotic999 wrote:I don't need air hero traps or SC for HD, a good HD base won't need them for 100% gold crates.i get under 12% every time. Could be useful if you can't be arsed changing bases, but it's easy with layout manager.

...hey chaotic, thats right, I dont really need air support, but I dont need 157 haulers in stock, so what, waste them for HD...and some of us, me included, dont use layout manager, ! By the way I dont need that tool, my base works great for both parts pvp and HD ;)
Leader of ActiveDonatorYMW (former TOP 50 Windows-Squad ActiveDonator)
We are on the way to get back in the Top50 and searching for fearless rebels fighting with us against the Empire.
Perks maxxed out at 50 and ranked in the Top200 now....

Boog
Grand Admiral

Post#4 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:41 am

I use atat haulers that way on my prestige minibase, which usually needs some help in hd's. I also have the factories set up to lock in mhc's like turrets, which the base lacks. The two turrets are hidden in the north to cause atrt's and turret destroyers to suicide.

lukeskywalker
Major General

Post#5 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:15 pm

I have not used layout manager, and it sounds like an interesting tool, but it also sounds like it takes 5 to 10 minutes to make the transition. I have a lot of samples, and just mix in sample heroes in HD where needed. Since rebels acquired sniper gr, using heroes and air for HD is very rare. Using heroes keeps the score under 15%, not using heroes usually ends up just shy of 20%. Not much of a difference. I just make sure I keep at least one hero for my next regular attack, and use one or two heroes in HD, if I see a need. Maybe 1 fang strike if I see a cluster. That's it, and I'm ready for my next PvP attack with no time wasted. If I use a hero in HD, it's usually the SD-K4, which by itself does enough. With 3 GR's on, buffed bursts, and LAAT traps, the HD attackers are usually overwhelmed.

I like Striker's idea, as Boog mentioned, for our mini bases. With only 3 turrets, HD is a challenge for those bases. Once we get the guard reserve armory levels up a bit, I think some of that goes away. Again, the sniper gr makes a massive difference. We should have two UC's for the sniper gr in this current conflict, for our two rebel mini bases. We just started these mini bases, so we don't have access to haulers right now, but I will keep that in the back of my mind as those conflicts come up.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

strawman3125
Admiral

Post#6 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:50 pm

StrikerRebel wrote:hey Rebel-guys, wanne share that information, to use level 6 (and above) hauler from inventory, had 157 of that useless unit...

I found out, if you put hauler from stock in air command to support during HD, then you can use hauler jugg like an extra turret, place hauler directly above a factory, then the jugg will stuck in that factory and only moving when factory will be down, till that point he will do some good shots to protect your base ;)

dont know if its working for imps also....

I will have to try that!

If you are just looking to use the inventory units, they work great at triggering SC troops as you can drop them on buildings within walls.

Return to “General Discussions”