Not getting attacked on Tatooine...

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
RoguePossum
Commodore

Not getting attacked on Tatooine...

Post#1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:57 pm

Started a new account (l-4) right now. Not getting attacked at all. Is this normal for early levels?

Thanks RP

lukeskywalker
Commodore

Re: Not getting attacked on Tatooine...

Post#2 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Yes, my brother and I just started five bases. 3 rebel and 2 Imperial. The attacks start as a trickle at level 4, then about once every other day at level 5. It usually climbs to 6-8 per day when you get to level 10/Prestige, but attacks have been down a bit with the new guard reserve for rebels and what seems to be an increase in dev bases on the various planets.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

RoguePossum
Commodore

Post#3 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:34 pm

Hey Luke, thanks yes I have an L-10 base and I do get attack many times a day when I reset. Tat seems to be the most attacks. I just haven't had a lower base in a while so wasn't sure.

Thanks RP

lukeskywalker
Commodore

Post#4 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:13 pm

Rogue,

Sorry, I need to get better at looking at who's posting. You are a veteran, so you know the drill. I know what you mean about starting a new base and resetting the expectations. It's also changed a little from what I am seeing. When we got to level 5, the resources went from 4k to 5k per base, to 100K to 1M per base. That's a weird jump. I would almost recommend new players spend the $10.00 or so in crystals to buy your way from level 4 to level 5 and save a huge amount of time. At level 5, we now have a quick route to level 8 if the resources stay at this level. More than we need and the bonus is the walls are so much cheaper now than the first time we went through this.
lukeskywalker
Leader
Squad: onewiththeforce
Squad Level: 50

We are always looking for active players. We have a squad of 20+ members, and we war at least once a week. We have maxed out our Perks. We like helping new players, so all players are welcome!

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#5 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:26 pm

RoguePossum wrote:Started a new account (l-4) right now. Not getting attacked at all. Is this normal for early levels?

Thanks RP

I can't relate, I recently started a new base as well. It's lvl 4, but it has over 50 defensive wins. I can get attacked more than 6 times a day if I don't lose and attain a shield.
Last edited by SleeperSim12 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

ForceMel
Major General

Post#6 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:08 am

I have a Prestige level rebel base where the lowest thing on the base is level 10 parked on Tatooine, and it gets attacked maybe once every four days or so. All storages are maxed as well.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

CoolGuy
Major General

Post#7 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:04 am

I've have found that for a Prestige Rebel the best place to park is Tako. Not sure why, but I get attacked by lots of lower level players who bomb out, so then I get easy revenge attacks. Currently UC on Tako primarily from defensive wins and revenges.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#8 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:51 am

There have been some shifts on planet populations. Dando used to be the place to get lots of attacks from imps, now it's Tako. It used to be possible to find dev bases on Hoth as a rebel, now I find them on Yavin of all places.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

EdibleKarlos
Captain

Post#9 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:01 am

Shelendil wrote:There have been some shifts on planet populations. Dando used to be the place to get lots of attacks from imps, now it's Tako.

Tako is now "All-Inclusive" for Imps now, where as Dandy is still half board. We have to save pennies to fund a new death star, obviously spending that little extra to put a hatch on the reactor vent hole this time.

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#10 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:27 am

Last nite my rebel base was attacked by imperials 9x won all. (thanks to my awesome prestige SC troops by Squad leader)

So now I have 67 defenses on lvl 4 base. horray
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

Return to “General Discussions”