how'd imps get rebel stuff ?

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
SleeperSim12
Commodore

how'd imps get rebel stuff ?

Post#1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:34 am

My lvl 4 rebel mini base just got attacked, the guy attacking me was obviously imperial, he deployed stromies, dark troopers (totally normal). what's not normal was 2x aat-1hover tank (reb equivalent of our hover tank, just more trash).
Since when do imps get rebel stuff ? And why did none of my accounts get it (and no it was not from a SC, he deployed them at different times and different places)
Bla bla bla. Just another player with wayyyy tooo manyyy accounts.

SpaceDandy
Commodore

Re: how'd imps get rebel stuff ?

Post#2 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 am

We sometimes get samples of "stolen" imperial troops and vice versa in crates or old conflicts. I, a rebel, still have one Stolen ATAT I'm saving for that one sweet war when I need the range to clear a shield and snipe a SC... Been a while since they did that but veteran players have some left over from when they could be collected.
Officer, RoughTeam, a fun, active, & competitive rebel squad

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#3 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:23 am

I have some atat,15 HMC and some walkers from a conflict while back,might use them one day,who knows...

Chaotic999
Commodore

Post#4 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:04 am

Our squad leader has a load of reb jugs left, we used to wind each other up when we used to just request troops for objectives by donating the shittiest reb units we had, which imo is most of them. Happy days.
ⒹⒶⓇⓀⓈⒾⒹⒺ Disney owe me 78727 medals and Zynga no help either
#Medalgate victim support helpline 999-999-999-mouse

Midge
Grand Admiral

Post#5 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:15 pm

Post a video and then ask us all to call him a cheater.

That goes well in these parts.
Leader of The Mob Syndicate

Home of TheMidnightMob, TheMorningMob, TheMiddayMob and TheMobWantsYou

Level X Rebel : Medal Maxed

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#6 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:33 pm

Midge wrote:Post a video and then ask us all to call him a cheater.

I have no i interest in calling him a cheater, I was only curious how a lvl 3 had rebel stuff while my lvl 7 doesn't

GeneralTosh
Captain

Post#7 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:35 am

SleeperSim12 wrote:
Midge wrote:Post a video and then ask us all to call him a cheater.

I have no i interest in calling him a cheater, I was only curious how a lvl 3 had rebel stuff while my lvl 7 doesn't

I believe he meant that as a joke

Member of ELITE_UNITED
Join us for DAILY WARS

erfs
Commodore

Post#8 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:02 am

Did he use squad center troops ? I don't really see how a L3 could have the rebel AAT1 since it was a long time since you could get them. Unless for whatever reason he decided to stay at L3.

SleeperSim12
Commodore

Post#9 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:13 am

erfs wrote:Did he use squad center troops ? I don't really see how a L3 could have the rebel AAT1 since it was a long time since you could get them. Unless for whatever reason he decided to stay at L3.

Nope, two Aat1 would take 20 space, lvl 3 only has 12. Besides they were both deployed in different places on different times.

Return to “General Discussions”