Cheater or Bad Replay, Tell Me What You Think.

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
Rebelscummer
Major General

Cheater or Bad Replay, Tell Me What You Think.

Post#1 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:55 pm

rawrebel
Commodore

Re: Cheater or Bad Replay, Tell Me What You Think.

Post#2 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Report the guy,the old cheat about damage&health tropps increase ,when the cheat is enable give a higher damage while when you see the replay the result is without the cheat damage /health increase .
They starting to show up again

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#3 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:13 pm

rawrebel wrote:Report the guy,the old cheat about damage&health tropps increase ,when the cheat is enable give a higher damage while when you see the replay the result is without the cheat damage /health increase .
They starting to show up again

I will, thanks, but I'm surprised, I think this is an ex top player from Windows, but I might be wrong. I know this name and he was a member of a German squad.

ForceMel
Major General

Post#4 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:03 pm

I think it's a bad replay. He dropped the imperial equivalent of a hwk290 in the middle of the shield. My guess is that shield was down when he dropped it, and was probably meant to kill something that was there.
Leader of perennially top 15 squad IIReBeLsII and number 12 player of the now defunct Windows servers. Current leader of Rebelsyiir.

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#5 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:42 pm

ForceMel wrote:I think it's a bad replay. He dropped the imperial equivalent of a hwk290 in the middle of the shield. My guess is that shield was down when he dropped it, and was probably meant to kill something that was there.

I don't know Mel, his base sucks big time, a rushed Prestige Level HQ with level 8/9 buildings and baby Dekas, very suspicious. I think he tried to kill my troops, but missed. I played that replay several times, sometimes bad replays can play properly after few restarts, but this one stays always same. If he wants to say something, he should post his replay.

Shelendil
Admiral

Post#6 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:41 am

Looks like a bad replay to me. His hero was a fraction from living, and if that last shield went down, it changes a great deal. If the shield is down, his uwings take out the sc, his hwk takes out the gr troops, and his jets walk across the base.
ShadyRebels24
You know you wanna be shady ;)

Spirit
Major General

Post#7 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:42 am

Hard to say whether it was a cheat or replay/system issue.
Looking at his air-power failing to take anything out completely, something is not quite right though and 100% seems unlikely, but not impossible.

If it was a cheat, he probably would not have used such a large force.
Personally , I would just forget it, but you should send in a ticket if you have concerns. Disney can at least check it out.
An ex-Amazon player, squeezing every last minute from the game..

Player name Dog. Biting rebs across the galaxy.

currently out of game

rawrebel
Commodore

Post#8 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:19 am

Shelendil wrote:Looks like a bad replay to me. His hero was a fraction from living, and if that last shield went down, it changes a great deal. If the shield is down, his uwings take out the sc, his hwk takes out the gr troops, and his jets walk across the base.

That's exactly what the damage/health cheat does,attacker troops have more health and do more damage,and the fact he aim at SC and drop air where there is nothing. His walker would have taken shields and no SC tropps came out.
I saw that months ago and now some ppl on Line posted similar replays .
One week ago I also got hitted by a guy with similar end,my replay showed 39% but final result was 100% loss.same weird air deployment but if you think from a different angle make sense.
The cheat is back and Disney/Zinga should know and do something about that

Rebelscummer
Major General

Post#9 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:22 am

rawrebel wrote:
Shelendil wrote:Looks like a bad replay to me. His hero was a fraction from living, and if that last shield went down, it changes a great deal. If the shield is down, his uwings take out the sc, his hwk takes out the gr troops, and his jets walk across the base.

That's exactly what the damage/health cheat does,attacker troops have more health and do more damage,and the fact he aim at SC and drop air where there is nothing.
The cheat is back and Disney/Zinga should know and do something about that

+1

DarkRebel
Grand Admiral

Post#10 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:51 am

Replay should never be trusted as it is simply a re-enactment and not a recording of what actual happened. Replays have been proven many times that they were not accurate.

Indication of cheat should be based on troops in load and whether it would be possible to achieve the reported result.

Return to “General Discussions”