GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

General topics, questions, suggestions, bugs, or anything Star Wars Commander related.
CoolGuy
Major General

Re: GALACTIC CONFLICT - Vehicle Boost #3 - Discussion Topic

Post#91 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:28 am

sneakyzapper wrote:Thanks DeathStriker!

So far for the conflict's, Slow steady progress. Not going as crazy this time.

Tat 30,301 .06%
Dando 31,026 0.1%
hoth 35,566 .13%
tako 30,480 .86%

Glad they are slower and less points this week.

It Makes it a vacation week feeling compared to other weeks.

Good luck!

I've read all your explanations but I still don't know how you do it. As a Prestige maxed out medal player it's a grind even with dev bases. I'll probably only get UC on Tatt and Er'Kit.
Windows refugee with the Rogue Ewok group. Killing the Empire since 2015.
Come and visit us at RogueEwokReturn

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#92 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:24 am

I'm not doing Er Kit this week until the other 5 uc's are stable.

Er kit will only be last for 10% if there is time.

Just used to doing 6 uc's for years on and off as needed.

Some times it takes crystal and sample spam.

On less point weeks it's not as crazy for that being needed.

I just attack a lot. I win A lot. Only lost 1 time on tat, had a 1 star win, rest were 3-2 star wins. mostly 3 stars if possible.

Just focus on attacking endlessly basically.

I got close to 18-20k on tat on the first 12 hours on day one.

Go for strong 1k point bases when able. Get lucky and not need air as much sometimes.

Time is the main thing.

I learned this from some other players in my squad a few years ago. Quite a few of them do similar with multiple uc's in a week.

One at least has done 6 uc's before a lot at some point for some time. That player was the main influence on this possibility and way to get frags quicker.

If it was not them doing it I would never have thought it possible or learned it. Took months at first initially to figure out a way to time it right.

Slowly worked 3-4 then 5 and 6 finally in a week. 6 is the insane thing with er kit now though. not as recommended unless its a low point week. Popular ones are too much. Not worth the crystals and samples in my opinion.

It makes it easier to do 5 when you're used to 6.

good luck on your conflicts.

DeathStriker

Post#93 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:30 am

CONFLICT UCL STATS - Week #2 (Update):

Last UCL thresholds (borders):
    ---------------------------------
    PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
    Tat - 12,566 - 1.85% - 2d 8h
    Dan- 13,698 - 2.01% - 2d 13h
    Kit - 32,960 - 2.00% - 2d 20h
    Yav - 20,042 - 2.04% - 2d 18h
    Hoth - 16,078 - 1.80% - 3d 3h
    Tako - 23,314- 1.93% - 2d 9h
    -----------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This data comes from the UCL LINE Chat created by rRr that is contributed to by members voluntarily.
    2. In that chat group, people post the threshold of UCL to within the range 1.8 - 2.2% and the amount of time left in the conflict.
    3. This is just a look at the most recent UCL Stats as of this Forum Posting and is subject to change.
    4. Use the above Info for decision making purposes.

CONFLICT UCL TREND ANALYSIS: Won't be posted this Week (created by another Player and not me)

Post any comments below...

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Richaldo
Admiral

Post#94 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:52 am

sneakyzapper wrote:I'm not doing Er Kit this week until the other 5 uc's are stable.

Er kit will only be last for 10% if there is time.

Just used to doing 6 uc's for years on and off as needed.

Some times it takes crystal and sample spam.

On less point weeks it's not as crazy for that being needed.

I just attack a lot. I win A lot. Only lost 1 time on tat, had a 1 star win, rest were 3-2 star wins. mostly 3 stars if possible.

Just focus on attacking endlessly basically.

I got close to 18-20k on tat on the first 12 hours on day one.

Go for strong 1k point bases when able. Get lucky and not need air as much sometimes.

Time is the main thing.

I learned this from some other players in my squad a few years ago. Quite a few of them do similar with multiple uc's in a week.

One at least has done 6 uc's before a lot at some point for some time. That player was the main influence on this possibility and way to get frags quicker.

If it was not them doing it I would never have thought it possible or learned it. Took months at first initially to figure out a way to time it right.

Slowly worked 3-4 then 5 and 6 finally in a week. 6 is the insane thing with er kit now though. not as recommended unless its a low point week. Popular ones are too much. Not worth the crystals and samples in my opinion.

It makes it easier to do 5 when you're used to 6.

good luck on your conflicts.

So......... taking an average of say 700 conflict points per attack ( assuming you win most)... and choosing a random popular week:

Last UCL thresholds (borders):
PLANET - GEARS - % - TIME
Tat - 35,724 - 1.81% - 51 wins
Dan - 52,697 - 2,02% - 75 wins
Kit - 89,270 - 1.95% -128 wins
Yav - 69,620 - 1.90% - 99 wins
Hoth - 57,283 - 1.99% - 82 wins
Tako - 69,813 - 1.81% - 99 wins

So give or take, to hit UC on 6 planets you need around 534 wins, in about 6 days, so essentially 90-100 wins a day.. every day... for a week................

Good luck to you, but I think i'll stick to my 1 UC and a bonus crate plan.......

Edit: Allowing 10mins build/attack (very optimistic) that's about 89 hours of play.............................
Last edited by Richaldo on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richaldo. Leader of SITh, home of Cider and Banter!!!
Level 25 Prestige 160000 medals

Gaardian
Captain

Post#95 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:15 am

As a rebel I only shoot for 3 UC on Tat, Dandoran, and Hoth. For a while now they’ve been the most achievable UCs. Don’t always get 3 tho. Definitely Tat, sometimes only 2 obsidians for Dand/Hoth but that’s ok. Lately that equals 1 UC anyway. And I have a job and 4 kids. :).

Dandoran/Hoth with a good defensive setup/SC will roll with many defense wins too. Never log out on Tat as a rebel because there’s very little chance of being attacked.

mkenobi
Grand Admiral

Post#96 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 am

There was a time when I could play SWC daily for hours every day, and I was able to get UC in conflicts with 2 or 3 accounts at one time, and maybe one or two Obsidians if I needed to complete some other level.

I also used to play Events with up to 4 accounts according to the needs of getting one or more units, and then stopped playing with one when I got those units at the desired level, and I continued to play with one or another account only.

The Prestige introduction made hard for many players do this now, but it's possible to play on multiple planets and multiple accounts as long as you have free time and really enjoy the game, but it was the time that was worth doing this, a time when we had really important units like the Rogue One Units and the Naval Units -- but never in my right mind I would do this in conflicts over junk droids or wookie/trooper transports.

EDIT: I'm playing this conflict only with my baby Rebel HQ 6 and I just reached UC on Tatooine with 1.85% and 13,484 points, and I'm on UC on Yavin with 1.84% and 24,098 points. As this base has the T2B skin at level 1, hope I can get it at Level 3 at the end. 1d 23h 56min to go.

As HQ6, anything is good, but T2B after the buff is a better vehicle to use, and far better with the skin, as it is an Advanced Unit, it fits perfetc for my Level 2 Armory with 2 Armory Units + T2B skin.
SWC Windows survivor.

Imperial Prestige / Rebel Prestige on vacation and trying new games.
If you are Rebel join "Solo's_Band" (war squad) or "Ewok_revenge" (training squad)

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#97 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:39 pm

Nice work so far with your progress! Hopefully the numbers are low so others can get crates this week easier.

Its basically endless attacks for 6 uc. That is not easy but some like to get frags so they do it that way.

https://ibb.co/8dp7GTK Defence helps too if its up to 6-9 defense wins a night without resetting.

As of yesterday sometime I was at around 461 wins in a week. Someone in the group im in does a weekly check and posts it for us. One member has about 10,000 more attack wins than me too. Some are more dedicated than others for sure.

Man hours wise it can be a lot. Samples crystals and alt sc spam helps but its still time involved that is needed.

Some green world dev attacks can be done every 5-6 minutes sometimes. its the sand worlds that take 16-18 mins in prep usually. those are the long ones.

https://ibb.co/bF1twNq
https://ibb.co/WgRnyV8

I'm used to doing high point worlds but with er kit going to up to 115k at times ive seen the benefits of not doing that to uc for 6 total lately. 5 uc with er kit at 10% is a nice step down.

My at st gear is at level 6 and 116/150 frags to 7. It will make it to 7 for sure. Then it will be a lot for 10. That will take a while.

Prestige has indeed changed points around a lot needed for conflicts.

Good luck!

strawman3125
Major General

Post#98 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:53 pm

So many CNFOs on Yavin tonight! I can barely find any opponents...

sneakyzapper
Major General

Post#99 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:18 pm

I have cnfo on Yavin too. Just starting it. Not fun.

Hope it gets fixed.

Just going with tat level strength load outs and attacking what shows up first if any on matches.

Annoying when that happens.

DeathStriker

Post#100 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:49 pm

YES... Lots of reports of CNFO's on ALL PLANETS.

My HQ 11/P is getting CNFO's on Er'Kit :evil:

Death_Striker is looking for ALL Rebel Commanders
Sons_of_Death is looking for Level 8+ Rebel Commanders
If YOU Want to War - Apply Now!

Return to “General Discussions”